Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:34 pm
i can't even explain shicto said see ya as shicto ran off.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:35 pm
"ok..."Sakata kept on watching the fight  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:38 pm
shicto thought i should go back and explain but he was already at the forest he did a barrier jutsu around him self.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:41 pm
The real Jynx started laughing as he put his sword to her throat. "You need to think about ninjas, thier sneaky, thier clever, thier quick on thier feet. All of the above are good answers." Jynx said letting her know it was a joke. He then pushed her away and showed her the bullets from her gun. " Your were right about the bullets thing, you don't have any to waste on me." Jynx added to his pun, after he finished his sentence, he kicked her towards a tree, but caught her before she could hit it. "Those guns are looking pretty good now, huh" Jynx said before walking off, back into the village. "By the way my house is the one with the roundish white and red thingy, just in case you want to do this again." Jynx smiled as he walked off. That was easier than my morning streches..........  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:44 pm
"...ninjas...odd people"she thought and got up and walked in the opposite direction to her homeland she had to report to the king  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:48 pm
shicto went shooting threw the trees to help the gunslinger he healed her wounds quickly and went after the other ninja shicto telaported behind jynx and shicto put his sword up to his neck then he said move and die..  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:50 pm
A couple thieves tryed to jump her but she shot a arrow through his neck"Anybody else wanna try"she asked and they ran away  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:55 pm
shicto kicked jynx to the ground.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:01 pm
The clone disappeared. Jynx looked out his window and started laughing "What have the Hyuuga become, dumbasses." Jynx said before turning his attention back to his katana, he was sharpening it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:06 pm
shicto walked in and put his foot on top of the sword jynx was sharping witch made the sword sharpen way to fast when shicto took his foot of all that was left of the sword was the hilt.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:32 pm
"Well was it so hard to knock, no it wasn't." Jynx said before punching Shickto in the stomach, he then grabbed him by the neck and threw him outside. "Well I'm gonna close my door and leave it unlocked, So I expect it to stay like that, Ok." Jynx said as a crowd of people were staring at thier incident.Jynx then walked into his house and grabbed his bow, just in case Shickto did try something.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:35 pm
A few gunslingers appeared from the shadows. "Kazu Haran, you are under arrest. Come with us quietly and we won't harm you." One said.
Instead of looking at them, she glanced down at the guns. Though she didn't have that many bullets left, the blades would come in handy.
She decided not to respond to thier threats.
"Or should we say Storm Breaker, seeing as that was your real title. If you do not comply with us, we will be forced to act."
Kazu smirked, or rather, Storm Breaker did. She spun around quickly and muttered "Go to Hell..." before fireing.
The gunslingers fell to the ground, still. One was left alive. Kazu approached him and lightly touched the barrel to his head. "Tell your leader this... I have no intention of bowing down before a false king or any other government official of Falena. You can count on that." The guy nodded once before spinning on his heel and running as fast as he possible could.
"Damn... they even followed me here..." She murmured as she watched him run away. As much as I hate to admit this, I need help... She started to look for a house with a "roundish white and red thingy" just as he so literally put it.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:40 pm
shicto saw the girl that he healed earlyer he said hey as she ran by then he saw the two jerks runing after her shicto slide betweenthem and said hey jack asses why are you chaseing her. shicto said as he took his sword out.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:41 pm
Jynx heard a knock on the door, he walked towards it, hesitent to open it. When Jynx opened it he was surprised to see it was the girl from earlier instead of Shickto. "Next time don't send your lackies after me." said Jynx, holding his bow at his side.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:45 pm
"What lackies?" Kazu asked. She noticed the two behind her, dealing with Shickto. "Oh, those guys aren't with me. Actually, they kinda want to arrest me..." She said. Her mind was racing. I thought I killed them!
"I need your help!" She blurted suddenly, and turned a few shades of red once she realized that she had actually admitted to it.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff