Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Realm of Fantasy (fantasy/Intermediete) (N.A.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:47 pm
Kess stood up as she shoved the last bite of bread in her mouth. "Damned undead, making me chase them all the way out here." she said, angrily. "Why can't they just stay dead?" she asked herself, though talking through the bread she was chewing. She picked up her sword and shield, and continued running after them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:16 pm
(Zahadrin has given me the ok to join up with his character Kess.)
((Hope you don't mind me taking control of the undead for this post...))

Breathing heavily, Damon dodges a thrust from an oncoming zombie and counters by disarming it... literally. Using the zombie's forward momentum to his advantage as it stumbled from having its lunge cut short, Damon brings his precious longsword up and jabs the hilt at the zombie's head. With a sickening crack, the zombie's face caves in and it falls backward where it was standing mere seconds ago.

Feeling the pain and loss of one of their brothers of the afterlife, the other undead shamble toward the source of their brother's pain, all grinning with anticipation at the thought of a coming fight.

Standing amid the carnage he wrought, Damon spits on what remained of the zombie's corpse. "I had expected better from a creature who's tales spread fear into the hearts of even the heartiest swordsmen." Kicking aside some of the zombie's innards that lay near-by as he turned to continue his path, Damon's battle-hardened senses picked up movement even before his eyes saw it.

Parrying the overhead strike with quick twist of his arm, a shock of pain shot up Damon's sword arm as the force behind the blow tried to wrench his sword from his grip. Grinding his teeth, Damon dodged out from under the sword and faced his new enemy who stood a good two heads taller then him, only to then realize instead of scouting party of zombies he had found a regiment.

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:45 pm
Kess saw the group of undead she had been chasing, but noticed a man fighting them. She watched, confused, wondering if she should help him. He seemed to be doing fine...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:34 pm
(Ah, come on. You could have come up with more then that... rolleyes )

(Damn something came up again, g2g...)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Mad As The Hatter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:39 pm
Risa glared at the younger female. "Look...little human runt. Why don't you go along and play with someone your own age and stop meddling with my business. I REALLY don't want to hear your opinion in this situation. Now run along..." She said, waving her hand to dismiss the girl. She turned on her heel, walking off with a slight bounce in her step. She didn't need to take any crap like that from someone. She had already failed her goal of getting that sword, and now being harassed. What would be next?

Andre clutched his clock tightly to his frame as he made his way through the winter wonderland. "Maybe I should've worn something a bit more suitable..." He sighed, looking at his breath in front of him. Maybe it was a mistake to come here. Maybe he was just a failure like everyone said. "No! I will become the greatest alchemist! I don't care what those meanies say! I won't be a screw up!" He grinned. "I just need practice...that's all!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:13 pm
Crystal sat at a bridge, just ahead of Andre. She was feeling her surroundings and regenerating her magic power. She had to do this every day, else they might dissappear. She had never met anyone else in the mountains except snow monsters either. She sniffed the air, loving the nice cool smell.  

Zahadrin

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:06 am
Lalita rolled her eyes and yelled after Risa, "I'm not a runt! But, I do agree, that I'm a human!" Then, she added after a little moment, "Demons like you stink!"

She turned her back and crossed her arms stubbornly.

Salera finished up her meal, and then wiped the blood off her face with her right arm. The meat was good.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:14 pm
Facing down... actually facing up, his new enemy and threat Damon came to the realization that the zombies had not planning on swarmed him in the first place but instead realized that they were surrounding him so their regiment commander could take the glory in adding one more to their ranks. Shuttering as the unpleasant thought of being not only slave in live but a slave in death as well, filled his head. Pushing the ugly thought from his head he silently promised himself that he would never let such a terrible fate befall his soul.

Slowly backpedaling in the direction of where the zombie's severed arm lay - never taking his eyes from the advancing commander. The surrounding zombies then proceeded to strike a war rhythm with their weapons. Feeling the familiar squelch of dead and rotting flesh under his boot Damon knew he was close to his target. Reaching down with a gloved hand, Damon felt around for what he knew rested at "hand". Feeling something about the right size, Damon seized it in his grip and sprung to his feet, brandishing his weapons threateningly... only to realize that instead of taking up the fallen zombie's sword, he had picked up its arm.

Grinning sheepishly to nobody in particular, Damon casually tossed the severed arm over his shoulder and recovered the correct item this time, the zombie's shortsword.

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Kess sighed, thinking the man couldn't handle the zombies on his own. She watched as he tossed aside the arm and shuddered and the thought of touching such filth, even on accident. She ran at the hoard, readying the "holy" spell. She knew it would be more than enough to take down a zombie commander.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:38 pm
Lalita then started to run away, in the opposite direction from which Risa was in. She muttered incomprehensively under her breath, and finally decided she should practice her alchemy.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:45 pm
Ryse rode on silently. He didn't know that Lalita was running in his direction, but as he was, he didn't care. He wasn't really thinking about anything. What was there to think about? He truly didn't know.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:52 pm
Lalita kept running, turning her head over her shoulder from time to time. She hoped that Risa wasn't following; she did throw a pretty nasty insult. "Ah!" Lalita ran into Ryse!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:01 pm
((Got to go; sorry))  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:08 pm
Ryse turned to look at Lalita. "Something wrong, miss?" he asked. He had never had a person run into him on accident. He had hardly talked to anyone too.  

Zahadrin

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:39 pm
Zahadrin
Kess sighed, thinking the man couldn't handle the zombies on his own. She watched as he tossed aside the arm and shuddered and the thought of touching such filth, even on accident. She ran at the hoard, readying the "holy" spell. She knew it would be more than enough to take down a zombie commander.

(Just in case you missed it, they both are surrounded by the other zombies.)  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff