Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight: The Arival of "The Cult" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:14 am
Kathrine an into the woods, nearby the house. Then she heard Bella sceam, Dang she's loud, she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:31 pm
Acting quickly, Accalia quickly walked behind Bella, by Armand. Putting her hands on Bella's temples she made her relax, and stop screaming. "There, now we can hear ourselves think," Accalia told Armand.  

medusa56

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:43 am
Kathrine emerged from the woods to where she could be seen by Armand and Accalia.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:18 am
"What do you want from me?" Bella demanded nervously. "Edward and I.... he's going to change me soon, if that;s what you're here for. Even ask Carlisle - he can vouch for us. He said he talked to Caius, to make sure. It's almost our wedding we were going to do it that night!"

Bella thought that this seemed to be funny to them, like some sort of private joke.

"Please," she pleaded. "Just talk to Carlisle... he's at the hospital right now, but I can call him... please!"

She struggled against Armand's grip.

((Where is that boy anyway...?))

6vampire6mistress6

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:11 pm
"Hehehehe hyuk hyuk hyuk that's an awful lot of spunk you got in one little screm there girl but we have no interest in your vamprie plans" he continued to laugh a bit as he stepped away a bit, using his mind he trapped Bella in a black world of dark fantasy, like an ethereal prison. "Now girl, I don't want to spoil the fun just yet, so I'll give you simple orders, make sure to stay away from Edward if you don't it won't end well for him or the family of nightwalkers.....or those canines either hyuk hyuk hyuk" Armand moved around the prison. "Trust me, this litle world can be made alot more scary alot quicker" he smiled and laughed till they were back in the room.

(where the heck is Edward?)  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:12 am
((Have you PM'd her? I think maybe we scared her away...))

Bella sank to her knees from the darkness around her. She barely even recognized the Cullen's house anymore. "Why me? What do you want from me, I have nothing to give you!"

Edward.... Bella fought to keep her composure but it was fading fast. What if she never saw him again?

"You can't keep me away from Edward! I love him too much, I can never be away from him! Even if you take me he'll...he'll find me. He and his family - they love me too much, they'll fight for me, I know they will! And the Quileutes too - we took on an entire newborn army so I know they can save me..."

Bella began sobbing she heard Armand only laugh at her. And her threats seemed to delight him even more. Bella was at a loss of what to do. Her tears hit the ground hard and fast. "Please... please, we were just about to be married... there has to be something else you could have, please..."

6vampire6mistress6

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:49 am
(I'll have to pm her again)

"There is on choice that I can think of" after the prison melted away into the house once again Armand continued to walk around her. "You precious lover is of no concern, my cult and I could take him in a heartbeat, the werewolves are easy to take alone as well, but both alone may not end too well, but don;t get any ideas, i only say that as a risk of damage, I'd rather not loose anything so you either remove the wolfs from your life or Edward your choice" and with that, Armand immediately fled, leaving behind nothing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:36 pm
"But...but why? I can't choose either one, their both my family!" She could think more clearly with the darkness gone, but she was still in such a haze. "Who are you anyway?"  

6vampire6mistress6

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:26 am
Kathrine walked back into the the darkness of the woods, Grr, i'm starting to get thirsty.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:37 am
Accalia paused and turned around before entering the woods. She hated doing this, but she did. Armand was her family. Walking back towards the house, she whispered just loud enough for Bella to hear, "I'm sorry, I want to do this just as much as you want to chose between the Cullens or the werewolves." When she was done Accalia quickly ran back into the woods.  

medusa56

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:52 am
"Dammit, Edward!" Rosalie said, throwing the phone. Why can't he answer his damned phone? she thought to herself. "Fine, I'll go find her myself," Rosalie whispered to herself. She stood up and ran out the front door. She hopped in her car and drove over to Bella's. "Bella, are you here?" she yelled, coming out of the car.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:25 pm
"I'm afraid I can't let you near my brother's beloved," A;ice said, appearing on the scene. "Leave at once, please."  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:00 am
Armand stopped when they found Katherine, "Now now my dear Katherine, you can calm down, we could all need something to eat" Armand sits atop one of the tress in the woods. "I still need to know where thta Cullen brat, Edward, is hiding I want his head and his family" he began to laugh a little more, "Then the Volturi will be next"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:48 pm
Bella sat near Armand, still sobbing. "Edward won't let you near his head - you're underestimating all of them!" She pulled her legs up to her chest and buried her face in them. "He'll find me. I know he will!"

She sat shaking by these strange vampires. Suddenly there was a familiar voice. "Alice?!"

6vampire6mistress6

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:36 am
"That'd be very easy, it wont take much for me to be able to manipulate any memories and create new ones." Kathrine sighed under her mask.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff