Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:43 pm
Robotic Penor
I only have about 30k right now, and there's no way it's going to something that I'm not positive will turn out good. Dxx

Hey! :3 Stuff like this is good for selling, not so much for buying unless you like to gamble and have extremely good luck....

On topic:
@Merchant: Yeah, I agree, that really sucks D: They need to find a way to trade Gaia gold to other people.

@Salmay: Yes! D:< Most of them rebound in time though. Especially since it's the medieval and Japanese sets in the Bag of Win. Right now is a really good time for buyers who've been looking at anything in either set. The chainmail tunic is an especially good buy right now since it's from P&J.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:59 pm
Your Resident Merchant
I'm sick of that thing. I'll just go copy and paste what I said on another thread.

Your Resident Merchant
Personally, I find it unfair. The people who can't buy Cash won't be in in the fun while people who can buy those things are in. Gaia Cash - Unfair

ok let's skip that insane lecture i started typing . . . i agree that gaiacash is bad for someone without gaiacash . . . but i also disagree that gaiacash is bad for someone with gaiacash . . .

most users make gold playing, posting, voting, etc. those gaiacash hurts . . .
some players make gold through the MP, gaiacash and it's items can help those users . . . if they know what to do . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:06 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Your Resident Merchant
I'm sick of that thing. I'll just go copy and paste what I said on another thread.

Your Resident Merchant
Personally, I find it unfair. The people who can't buy Cash won't be in in the fun while people who can buy those things are in. Gaia Cash - Unfair

ok let's skip that insane lecture i started typing . . . i agree that gaiacash is bad for someone without gaiacash . . . but i also disagree that gaiacash is bad for someone with gaiacash . . .

some players make gold through the MP, gaiacash and it's items can help those users . . . if they know what to do . . .

If I understood that correctly, I think I agree. Gaia Cash plays h*ll on your bank account and you can earn just as much gold (if not more) investing in CS items as people buying directly. You just need to play the market wisely.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:12 pm
Karma v2
Razin Frostdrake
Your Resident Merchant

Your Resident Merchant

If I understood that correctly, I think I agree. Gaia Cash plays h*ll on your bank account and you can earn just as much gold (if not more) investing in CS items as people buying directly. You just need to play the market wisely.

yes you got it . . . and that one i typed out made MUCH more sense than the 30-40 line explanation i HAD typed out . . . sweatdrop  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:59 am
I don't have cash, but I was delighted to pick up some bargains in the MP when people sold their win bag stuff really cheaply, so in that way it's good for me. A Lute for 10k is awesome imo! It would have taken me ages to save up tickets for it.
Also, with EIs, you don't have to pay cash to profit from them. Even if you can pick up one from the MP a couple of days after it first appears and the price has dropped a little, you can still make a profit on it because most of them inflate over the weeks. Or even with the 2nd gen.
Take the Enchanted Book, for instance. It started off in the MP around 30k. That's not a huge ammount, and no doubt it will inflate quite a bit before it finishes. I generally try to sell before they finish, because they drop again after that.
Also, some of the cheaper ordinary CS items might be worth hoarding, because if they get moved out of the cash shop, they will inflate too, like the green Gentleman's stuff did.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:04 am
I got crap in the two bags of FAIL that I bought...
A redhot upside down top, and a purple skirt that I sold for 10k...
That made me sad. T__T

Baron Von Gneo

Tipsy Smoker

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:46 am
So far, from the bags that I have opened, I have got
Parisian Red Fan
25k Coin
Elegant Wig(<3)
A Statue Lamp
Ducky Hat
Serene Eloquent Tunic
Onyx Surcoat thingy

Im quite pleased with the haul, and I still have some in storage too. Im saving up the pure to buy another one to open. Im obsessed>_<

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:04 pm
Gah I'm obsessed with BoW
I won about 200k and bought my sister a CN Scarf.

Red Parisan fan x2
Red pimpin hat
Elegant Red satin vest x2
Elegant Red satin coat
Raptor fire horns
Elegant Red satin corset
Tama's Basket 2nd Gen
Sora Furisode
Sakura Furisode
Elegant Pearl strand bracelet
Elegant Peart drop choker
Elequent hat
Noir VOX jacket  

Lady Catalina

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:11 pm
You're the first person i've seen win an EI o_o I thought it was a myth  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:26 pm
-cough bought over 50 dollars worth of them end cough-  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Cattrain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:26 pm
I hope it stays around long enough for me to get cash. I am pretty much broke right now, but I want a ton of those...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:46 pm
BlueAltitude

Gaia must loooove you!
I would do the same if I had £25 though...

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:09 pm
eriwain
BlueAltitude

Gaia must loooove you!
I would do the same if I had £25 though...

yea...-sigh- my addiction...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:36 pm
ill definantly be buying like..a bunch haha

next weekend when im able

TarotLies

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items