Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
Demons Tread here (all are welcome to RP!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:58 pm
The largest egg jostled about furiously. The baby within it seemed extremely eager to be rid of it's prison and done with this whole 'birthing business'. Marashka growled deep in her little throat, a menacing sound for one so tiny, she'd tried clawing, she'd tried biting, she'd even tried kicking and punching but it just wasn't enough. Sitting back, blinking straight forward in the dark, she came up with something. Leaning her weight back she centered all her power on one spot and rammed her little body right at it with such force that the egg split right up the middle. A glint of light nearly blinded her and she blinked hard against the assault on her newly developed senses.

A few more bites and scratches and she had a paw free. Her teeth latched onto the broken portion of the egg and she pushed, pushed, pushed and with one final heave she tumbled right out. The egg fell to the floor and smashed loudly. Her little chest rose and fell in heaving breaths as she rested. Blinking about with little interest in her surroundings. Peering over the edge she smirked down at the mess she'd made and turned her attention on the two eggs to her right. With a little half purr, half growl she crawled her way over to both of them. Poking each one with her nose and making various sounds of excitement and encouragement. The world had better be prepared, for these sisters had waited long enough.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:45 pm
Violet Darkstarr
Her eyes widened slightly as she entered into the foyer. She had quite distinctly heard him say castle, but this was quite clearly more than she was expecting. She turns her head up into the darkness, just making out the ceiling far above before turning to the light coming from the right. Stepping softly, she enters the dimly lit room, her eyes darting everywhere to take it all in. she smiles as she turns to him. “You have a beautiful home, Ranoll. It’s so lovely.” She walks along the dining table, trailing a finger along the top, waiting for an invitation to sit down.

He merely shrugged at her compliments as he walked in behind her. "It is the home of my family." He didn't explain his comment further and gestured for her to be seated at one end of the table. He doubted any of the others would be about to bother them. He waited for the female to sit before taking his place at the other end of the table. Amusement colored his face as he thought about whose seat he was actually sitting in. Oh how furious Malis would be to see Ranoll seated at the head of the table, and what's worse, a stranger in Adonnenniel's seat! Ranoll chuckled to himself.

Barely had the two been seated than a servant had come rushing out of the double doors that lead to the kitchen. It was a scraggly creature, so badly warped from beatings that its race and gender were indeterminable. It sidled up to Ranoll, head bowed. Ranoll backhanded the sorry creature. "You must learn diligence! You have kept a lady waiting!" Ranoll didn't even look at the creature as it threw itself to the floor, groveling at his feet. "Wine. I have already eaten. Take the ladie's wishes." The creature rushed to the side of Velvet, waiting for her orders.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Violet Darkstarr

Eloquent Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:12 pm
Fatal Irony
He merely shrugged at her compliments as he walked in behind her. "It is the home of my family." He didn't explain his comment further and gestured for her to be seated at one end of the table. He doubted any of the others would be about to bother them. He waited for the female to sit before taking his place at the other end of the table. Amusement colored his face as he thought about whose seat he was actually sitting in. Oh how furious Malis would be to see Ranoll seated at the head of the table, and what's worse, a stranger in Adonnenniel's seat! Ranoll chuckled to himself.

Barely had the two been seated than a servant had come rushing out of the double doors that lead to the kitchen. It was a scraggly creature, so badly warped from beatings that its race and gender were indeterminable. It sidled up to Ranoll, head bowed. Ranoll backhanded the sorry creature. "You must learn diligence! You have kept a lady waiting!" Ranoll didn't even look at the creature as it threw itself to the floor, groveling at his feet. "Wine. I have already eaten. Take the ladie's wishes." The creature rushed to the side of Velvet, waiting for her orders.

Velvet felt a strange sort of pity for the creature before her. That it was able to take such harsh punishments and yet still live and function was amazement to her. She grins across the table to Ranoll. It’s quite obvious he’s pleased to be where he is, and that attracted her to him further. “Red wine, and rabbit. Roasted, if it’s available.” Her eyes never leave him as she speaks. The servant the skitters back to the kitchen and a short time later returns with two goblets, a large wine bottle, and a steaming plate full of cuts of meat. He mouth immediately begins to water as she smells the rabbit and sneaks a hand out to pull off a piece of the tender meat as the servant pours the wine. She tried her best to keep her manners as she nibbles at the food, testing it for anything poisonous, but soon her hunger takes over and she begin to pull at the meat faster, her tongue licking the juice as it rolled down her chin. Growling softly, she eats a few slices before her appetite is sated enough that she can again control herself. Wiping her paws and mouth with a nearby napkin; she reaches for her wine filled goblet. “I must thank you, Ranoll. I was afraid I was getting so hungry I would have to result to hunting something and eating it raw.” She giggles and sips at her wine, her eyes sparkling as she peers to him over the rim.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 pm
The egg rocked back and forth as the little demon thrashed about inside. She could hear sounds that could only mean one of the others had escaped. She pounded against the walls of her prison harder and more frantically. She whined and moaned, desiring the outside world with all her being. She scratched and pounded at the seemingly impervious shell. She rocked back again, setting the egg into motion. She rolled forward within her egg, rolling the egg with her. It smashed into her sister's egg, cracking up the center. A rush of air assaulted Rad'ira with scents she'd never dreamed of and she coughed and sputtered. She hiccuped and a small trail of smoke came from her lips. She blinked at it, but would explore that later. She rolled backwards again, preparing another blow against her sister's egg. This time a large piece flaked away and she tore into it with her tiny paws, poking her head out into the air. She blinked against the brightness, blinded completely by the light. She rolled backwards, head still poking out of the egg and squeaked in surprize. The egg cracked against the floor, freeing her shoulder. She squirmed an arm out and wiggled until she managed to get herself out of the hole in the top of the egg.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:49 am
As the servant finished filling Ranoll's glass the demon swatted the unfortunate creature once more as it skittered off back into the confines of the kitchen. He watched Velvet with interest as she first tested the food, undoubtedly for poison. Ranoll simply watched her eat as he sipped his wine, amused by her momentary distrust. If she didn't trust the servant, her fears would be unfounded. The creatures that attended his family long ago learned the price of treachery. If it was indeed he himself she didn't trust... well he couldn't blame her. A sardonic smile spread across his lips as she tore into the food, replaced by one of piqued interest as she gazed at him over her wine glass. He raised an eyebrow at her, intrigued. "I wonder if you're aware that to gaze at someone over the rim of your wine glass as you partake of it is a solicitous act." He chuckled, amused.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:52 am
Alys let out a squeak as her egg was now being assaulted from the outside. That could only mean one, or both of her sisters were out. She looked at where her sister's egg had smashed into hers and thin threads of light began to flood it. She tore into it with her tiny claws, flaking off tiny pieces, the light streaming in blinding her but not slowing her down. She could now smell the outside world and clawed and bit at the thick egg furiously, setting it in motion. Suddenly she stopped her clawing and biting as the egg began to roll taking her with it. Off of it's soft cushion it rolled then sailed towards the floor bouncing twice then finally smacking where she'd been working furiously enlarging the hole enough to get her head out. With a little grunt she squeezed her head out, her ears finally springing up now just a head poking out of the egg. She tried and couldn't free her shoulders, so she went to put her head back in and claw some more when.. Oh no, she couldn't budge.. She growled and squirmed and to no avail, she was stuck. She looked up at her sisters helplessly, a frown upon her face, "Sisturs.. hewp... I tink I stuk." She continued to squirm growling, but only little pieces flaking off. She managed to get a few claws out to help but she definitly needed her sisters to help free her completely.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:43 am
“No, no, no, no, no!”

Aphelion moved the knight back to its previous position. There was a positively devious smirk on his face as he invited the kat across from him to try again. “I know you can to better than that. That was an amateur move.” He tapped a claw impatiently until the male moved the pawn forward. “There we are. That makes more sense.”

“Y-yes sir.” The young servant was a ball of nerves. He kept glancing around the room, as if expecting some evil creature of sorts to come leaping from the darkness; which of course there was a good possibility of happening.

“Tsk. Why so nervous? You’re playing with even less skill than usual.” Aphy of course knew exactly why the poor guy was utterly terrified. He had dragged the chess set into this room for a reason and he was having a great time.

“T-his is Malum’s r-room sir.”

“Oh, is it?!” Aphelion glanced around in mock surprise. “We better finish playing before he turns up then.” Not likely. That boy rarely ame to the castle, let alone his room. Still, for the servants, even hearing his name was enough to make one of them faint. "Quickly now, and please don't let me win again. It gets so boring."

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:34 am
Fatal Irony
As the servant finished filling Ranoll's glass the demon swatted the unfortunate creature once more as it skittered off back into the confines of the kitchen. He watched Velvet with interest as she first tested the food, undoubtedly for poison. Ranoll simply watched her eat as he sipped his wine, amused by her momentary distrust. If she didn't trust the servant, her fears would be unfounded. The creatures that attended his family long ago learned the price of treachery. If it was indeed he himself she didn't trust... well he couldn't blame her. A sardonic smile spread across his lips as she tore into the food, replaced by one of piqued interest as she gazed at him over her wine glass. He raised an eyebrow at her, intrigued. "I wonder if you're aware that to gaze at someone over the rim of your wine glass as you partake of it is a solicitous act." He chuckled, amused.

She raises an eyebrow to him. “Can you honestly blame me? No matter how sweet a rose may be, it still has thorns underneath.” She giggles softly. “Or perhaps you have me entranced, and I simply cannot turn my gaze from you.” She smirks at him, swirling the dark red liquid in her goblet before taking a deep drink. Her statement purposefully left ambiguous. Was she toying with him?  

Violet Darkstarr

Eloquent Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:00 am
Viray stretched lazily, leaving her chamber with a bored sigh. She started down the hall towards the stairs leading down to the dining room, but paused at an adjoining hall. Her gaze lingered down it for a few moments before she noticed a sound coming from that direction. "I wonder who is in the hall of my sister's children..." she pondered, deciding it would be more interesting to find out. She stepped lightly, silent as death. She distinctly heard a voice in Malum's room. Now, this WAS intriguing. She was unafraid of whoever might be there since she knew it wasn't Malum himself, confident in her station. She rounded the arch and stood in the doorway. She recognized Aphelion, the family friend, and arched an eyebrow in curiosity. "This is certainly not your room." She leaned against the door frame, crossing her arms and legs, grinning. He was clearly toying with a servant and Viray was more than amused at his choice of torment. Malum was a force, more than a demon, and using his name to strike fear in others was always an amusing pastime.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:23 am
Violet Darkstarr

She raises an eyebrow to him. “Can you honestly blame me? No matter how sweet a rose may be, it still has thorns underneath.” She giggles softly. “Or perhaps you have me entranced, and I simply cannot turn my gaze from you.” She smirks at him, swirling the dark red liquid in her goblet before taking a deep drink. Her statement purposefully left ambiguous. Was she toying with him?

He sipped his wine, watching her with a smile. "I would hardly think me so charming as to hold you captive, M'lady, but flattery is a good ploy." He took another sip. Whatever games she was playing at, he was enjoying. He snapped his fingers and the servant immediately appeared as if it had been waiting for a signal from the demon. "Something sweet for the lady," Ranoll snapped, swatting the creature as it scurried back into the kitchen, reemerging as soon as it had left with a cart full of lavish treats and desserts. It wheeled it over to Velvet and waited for her to indicate what she wanted for it to serve her.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:31 pm
Mara blinked up at the sudden crash, shaking her head violently as she refused to allow little flecks and shards of shell to get stuck in her hair. Even wrinkling her nose in distaste before her alluring gaze caught sight of what was causing the ruckus. Cocking her head to one side she watched in wonderment as her middle sibling broke free by using the youngests shell as an egg-cracker. Mara wandered quietly over to the second sibling and raised a paw, swatting off a clinging remnant of shell affectionately from her hair before she yelped in surprise and chased off after their little sister who was rolling across the floor. She jumped back to avoid smacking into the egg as it struck the wall and landed on her paws quite deftly. Her balance obviously well developed, even in her early stages of life. Her claws dug into the floor to keep from falling over and she blinked as her sisters head popped out. Well, that was over with. Or so she thought.

Her siblings cries for help didn't go unnoticed and she glanced over her shoulder at her second oldest sister, smirking and rolling her eyes happily before yipping for assistance. Mara held no distain in her expression when analyzing their sisters plight, but instead figured this might become a pattern in the future. She trotted over silently and grabbed ahold of one portion of shell with her sharp, little teeth. Using her claws to back up in an attempt to crack the shell open wider. It was odd but she instantly felt a strong bond towards both her sisters, a powerful connection. She growled cutely as she tried to pull a hunk of shell away, a little crack issuing in response to her efforts. Her eyes narrowed in concentration.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:00 pm

Rad'ira purred as her older sister brushed the egg flakes from her hair. Realizing her younger sister was rolling away she jumped up and watched as Mara went skidding after her. Wrinkling her nose she rushed over to the now-stopped egg. Growling softly she set to work trying to force the egg shell away from her little sister's head. She growled and mewed and furrowed her brows in frustration. Whining, she encouraged her sister to try to push her way free. "Sissy! Pussh!"

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Violet Darkstarr

Eloquent Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:53 pm
Fatal Irony
He sipped his wine, watching her with a smile. "I would hardly think me so charming as to hold you captive, M'lady, but flattery is a good ploy." He took another sip. Whatever games she was playing at, he was enjoying. He snapped his fingers and the servant immediately appeared as if it had been waiting for a signal from the demon. "Something sweet for the lady," Ranoll snapped, swatting the creature as it scurried back into the kitchen, reemerging as soon as it had left with a cart full of lavish treats and desserts. It wheeled it over to Velvet and waited for her to indicate what she wanted for it to serve her.

Velvet laughs hard at that, tossing her head back and raising her goblet in an informal toast. “Flattery wins out over all others,” and she takes another sip. Clearly red wine on a mostly empty stomach was not her wisest choice, but she was enjoying her company. It may have been this more than the alcohol that was causing her mood.

She sets down her now empty goblet as the servant wheels out the overloaded cart. Her tongue plays over her lips as she eyes each delicacy before her, her glass automatically refilled by the twisted creature. It really was quite well trained. She eventually decided on a small dish of chocolate raspberries. She pops one softly into her mouth and closes her eyes in delight at the taste of the sweet ripe berry and bitter chocolate in her mouth

She peers down the table to Ranoll and suddenly decides that he is much too far away from her. Taking a quick sip from her glass, she rises from her chair and carries the dish and goblet with her. She pays no attention as the creature leaves with the cart again; her eyes are only on the demon at the far end of the table. Her tail swings opposite of her hips as she walks, her steps not yet showing the warm cloud from the wine that’s currently swimming in her head. She stops at the chair to his immediate right and placed the dish and goblet on the table. She turns the chair to an angle so it is facing Ranoll and sits down, crossing her legs and her left arm under her chest. She plucks another raspberry from the dish, giggling as she holds it to her mouth, licking at the chocolate and grinning.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:04 pm
“Oh look at that, I just took your queen. You should have been protecting her better.” Damn, it was impossible to get a good game of chess when Adonnenniel wasn’t around. No matter how many times he told them off, the servants would constantly loose; too afraid to win against him. Not that many of them were capable of matching his chess skills anyway, but they could at least try.

Quite suddenly the servant planted his face into the chess board in an awkward bow for Viray, his grovelling disrupted by Aphelion’s earlier order not to get out of his chair. Aphy craned his head over his shoulder, flashing a wide grin to the female. He knew every family member by sight, no matter how little time he spent in their company. “My, my, when did your curves get so voluptuous?” His gaze slid back to the servant. “Alright, you can go now.”

As the servant bowed his way out, nearly bent down to the floor, Aphy fixed up the chess game. “This is certainly not my room. My room isn’t as half as boring as this. I’m quite surprised by how clean he keeps everything, despite not being here half the time.” He cast a disdainful look around the spotless area. “Care for a game, my dear?”

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:18 pm
Now he WAS intrigued as he watched her savor the sweets. He finished his wine in one gulp as she moved towards him. He watched the sway of her hips, sudden tingles running up his spine. He'd never met such a brash and beautiful female, and the sensations he felt in her presence both surprised and thrilled him. He refused to let these things show, however, and stared at her stoically as she crossed her legs seductively before him and folded an arm under her bosom, drawing attention to her lovely curves. He set his empty wine glass upon the table and stretched his hand out towards the bowl brushing her arm gently as he did so. How warm, her flesh... He took one of the sweets and popped it into his mouth. "A favorite of mine as well." He gestured at the chocolate-covered raspberries.

The servant returned hastily, tripping over itself in its haste. It stumbled, spilling some wine from the open bottle it carried before righting itself and refilling Ranoll's glass and topping off Velvet's. Ranoll didn't even look at the thing as he lashes out. The creature took its punishment without a scream as red lines opened up on its face. "Do not waste my precious wine." Ranoll's voice was icy cold and the creature visible shook. It mopped up the mess it had made and made a hasty retreat to the kitchen.

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff