View Results

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:12 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Laharl Part Deux
Rellik San
Laharl Part Deux
Rellik San
I apply the logic, tattoo's and piercings, look great when your 20, look good when your 30, look passable in your early 40's look rediculous after that.
My logic is a wee bit different. I am of the school of thought, that when I'm 60 the last thing I'm going to be caring about is my wrinkled tats. My butt will be all shriveled anyway so why should I care if the black smudge on it was once a bat.
So what about the 50 years where your skin is still smooth... but the tat's look out of place?
My tats will never look out of place, that's just the kind of person I am and the kind of life I lead. My tats may look bad when I get older but they will never be out of place.

I'm getting 2 chinese symbols on my lower arm in a month, not sure that that will easily look out of place.... if so..then how?
What I mean is that my tats will physically, as I age, begin to look bad; but because of the type of person I am they will never look uncharacteristic(or out of place) of(on) me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:31 am
Well, for me (And I think most people..), I got my ears pierced when I was a baby-so I had no choice. But it's pretty standard to have a piercing on each ear so I don't think it's anything special. Later, I want an extra one on my right ear. That's it. I know it'll look strange so I can't wait~. smile  

bonitachocolat

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:51 pm
I just got my ears (lobes) pierced a month ago. My first piercing, and no tattoos. After I got it I was like O.O! Oh no! I'm not unpierced anymore! gonk I'm kind of used to them now. But it's still kind of a disappointment in a way.

I want to get my cartilidge done too. Probably a few times. I kind of want gages for my lobes too, but I have the permanency fear too, so I doubt it will happen.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:21 pm
I know how you feel, all I've got is hair dye as well.  

Shadowed Intent

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:40 am
I just got my ears pierced finally last week. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:47 am
i don't have any tattoos or piercings and i don't think i could pull em off all that well anyway.

Body modification are just another trend these days, they've become meaningless.  

AEtherclaw

lyssiah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:19 am
I have my ears and belly button pierced (which was, granted, dumb, because when I get pregnant I have to take it out). I've been obsessed with tattoos since I was a little kid, although my dad thinks that people that get them are messed up. He says that theres enough pain in life, so you have to be pretty messed up to pay to inflict it on yourself. My husband and I plan on getting tattoos and piercings when we visit the states next week. Peircings, if you don't like it you can always let it close up. I don't think anyone gets a peircing thinking they'll keep it for the rest of their lives. As for tatts,i think it will always remind me of when I was young. I don't plan on getting them in any places where they'll get too bent out of shape, but if they do, or I get tired of them, I can always get them removed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:57 am
lurichan
I only have the one set of holes in my ears.
I'm in the same boat though, I don't really want to do anything permanent to my body, so I just don't have any major modifications done.

It's the same with me. I think tattoos are a wonder piece of art and people have interesting stories behind them, but I don't plan on getting one or feel it's an obligation. Pierecings are fine but it depends on what the person wants for themself. It's all up to the individual.  

Angel Bruja

m a r l o w

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:00 am
I think piercings/tattoo's reflect that you're ready to officially become "unnormal" and take it to the next level. Its like a permanent sacrifice of body/flesh for the rest of your life.

Some people are uncomfortable with getting something done because of the pain or unwilling/unsure if they will regret it or change themsleves in the future, which I can understand. But seeing a lot of piercings/tats on a person makes me feel that they are more honest or true to themselves and are willing to show that.

Belly button + lobe piercings + cliche tats don't count for me.

I have snakebites + another lip ring + stretched lobes up to about a 6 gauge now. And I plan to get a medusa (upper lip piercing) soon. c:

people say its just a trend, but what isn't? I plan on having these piercings for quite a while. They're already at around 12 gauge, so even if I take them out you will see a scar.

No tats yet, until I find a design + artist I realllllllyyyyy like.
I'm an artist myself and I'm really picky about things, so I want to be careful with choosing one and getting it done.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:07 pm
I currently have no piercings or tattoos but someday i would like to get a tattoo and maybe even a lip ring
The first thing i would get is a tattoo but i still have to decide on what to get

xThe Vampire Midnightx

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:16 pm
At the moment I have no body mods, though I did used to have a lip ring back in the 8th grade, but I took it off when everyone started getting the same thing. It just felt wierd having the same thing as everyone else. It's been almost two years, so it's pretty much healed over.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:18 pm
I don't have tattoos or piercings.  

vampyrebats

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

fishkisser22

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:59 am
I have my ears pirced twice, but no tattoos at least not any real ones the occassonal tempary tattoos are what i seem to be sticking to. well at least for now later on i might get more boady modifications done.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:00 pm
25 piercings and I'm 19. I want more still.

And more tattoos besides the one on my back, as well.

And I'm going to keep them all until I die, and my corpse will then continue to keep them, and if I look silly when I'm old I could really give a s**t less.

Anyway, I still like that you're not going with the current trend of "piercings look cool." Good job going against the stream of main. XD

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Midnight_Fox101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:59 am
i dnt have any tattoos mostly becuz im still in middle school but my ears are peirced  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff