Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
The Loveless (Beginner - Advance/ Fantasy - Sci-Fi) (join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:03 am
"Men." He chuckled, correcting Krow.
"I have on thing you might not like... I hate fighting." He gave Krow a shrug and looked at Spider strangely.
"What are you doing?"
He sighed.
"I can turn the weather to your advantage..."
He said, turning back to Krow.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:20 am
Krow looked at Millenia "Calm down." he wishpered then looked back at Seymore. "you can do every weather change? even a blizzard? or making everything burn under an extrem heat?" he asked him. "if so then i guess we will become good freinds" he said smilling. "Now let's go, if we stay here too much.. the other village will try to stop us."  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:32 am
He shrugged.
"Most likely I can do those things without a sweat. I can do fire storms... as my best."

((Writers Block.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:19 am
Sarah-Lynn exhaled slowly, relieved that they hadn't seen her. Or if they did they didn't seem to care. Watching the others converse she decided that her best bet was to escape to the farm house, there'd be shelter and some food there. She glanced from the group to the farm house, judging the distance. With her ankle swollen it would take a good deal of time to get there and if the cursed hadn't noticed her yet they would if she made to move.
Suddenly lightening cracked down near the boy she'd spotted earlier making Sarah-Lynn jump and cover her mouth to muffle a surprised squeal. She held her breath for several moments after, just watching the group.  

lycanthrope lover

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:53 am
User Image
Spider smiled as she walked along side of them silently, when she suddenly shoved Krow roughly to the ground as a bullet suddenly flew threw her right shoulder, she couldn't help it. "Ah!" She cried out in pain, the windows of the nearby windows shattered and the earth shook violently as she fell onto the ground. the shudder her voice caused hit a natural fault in the earth, causing a chain reaction, the earth began to violently shudder beneath their feet.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:45 am
Pain prickled through the back of Seymour's neck. It wasn't intense, but it was still painful.
"What.. Are... You!?" He asked Spider, falling to the ground because of the earthquake.
"This is the only condition I can't control! But Jeez," He stood back up, using his arms to balance.
"You okay?"  

Furyal

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:17 am
"Damn..." Krow said as he stood back up holding his ears. "I told you she can't talk he said as he got on his knees and took her head. "spider are you allright?" he asked her a bit worried. "I'll stop the bleeding, we have to go now!" he yelled as he put her arm arround his neck "Millenia shield us now!" he said as he started to walk with Spider. Millenia grabbed Krow shirt and closed her eyes making a blue sphere arround them. "Sey... you.. the new guy if you really want to join, help us , go get this shooteré" he yelled. "I'll explain everything to you later."  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:38 pm
Seymour nodded.
"Ordeal, huh?" He put his hand backwards as another bullet came forward and he hit it with lightning.
"Where the hell is that moron..."  

Furyal

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:21 am
Spider wobbled foreward heavily leanigjn on Krow as she walked. the bullet had visiously tore through her shoulder, inbeding itself in her shoulder. Her body was racked with pain as the building began to fall. The soldiers fired bullets at the group crazely. She was anything but allright..  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:37 pm
( kay guys I'm leaving cuz there's no point for me to continue posting. The concept was interesting though)  

lycanthrope lover

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:26 pm
Krow put his hand on her injury. "Hang on me tight this probably gonna hurt you but i have no other choice." he said as he started moving her blood threw all her body. He made the bullet get out slowly of her hole and make the blood regenereate her body faster but making her a little pain in the arm. "Spider i told you what ever happend do not get yourself kill even if i'm the concerned one." he said holding the bullet. "It will burn for a while but don't touch your injury and be careful." he said before looking at Seymore. "Have you found him yet?" He asked him  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:58 pm
"..No. that guy freaking disappeared!"
He smashed his fist done into a tree, and hail started to pour.
"Damnit.. Why is it whenever I'm angry it hails!" Seymour raised a clenched fist and the clouds parted.  

Furyal

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:45 am
Spider's body shook as Krow healed her, her lips trembled as pain seared through her body, it wasn't him she was worried about, she was worried about everyone else that he could not control. She felt water hit her face, the water turned to small pieces of ice, oh hell. Not it was hailing, and they were in the middle of an earthquake! They needed to head for safer ground and fast! Or they would all most assuredly die! She held her injury tightly after Krow had let go. 'Lets go!' She communicated telepathically with Krow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:33 am
Seymour looked up at tried to stop the hail. It slowed, but it would take a little longer for it to stop. When looking at the hail, he didn't notice a man with a shotgun, hiding in the grass. He heard a click, looked down, jumped out of the way, but the bullet still hit his foot. He continued to run, he was used to the pain.  

Furyal

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:08 pm
Krow used his power first to make the gunner hit himselft with is own gun and then he took Spider's hand. "Get on me" he said as he started to make his blood go faster threw all his body making his muscles working faster better and have the oxygenes that he needed to do so. "We are going to the CH we have no time to waste here it's almost at us!" he said knowing the the others had fleed already.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff