Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KrazyRokrGal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:55 pm
IceKittyeKat
Pubic Genital Lice
It's a nice theory.
But sorry, I have to ruin it for you.
Edward has no sperm to fertilize Bella's eggs.
So, I don't think that would happen.

Two words = Sperm Bank. (not being condescending just thinking around the subject)

They don't need his sperm to impreggers her. Though yes it wouldn't be HIS child it would still be a child that she had. (Of course she could... *thinks of Jacob*) hehe... .

Tehee. Jacob...

A thought ran through my mind when I read that.

"Oh, yeah, Edward. I'm just gonna go get me some were-sperm and we can live happily ever after raising a little were-baby, vampire style."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:54 pm
twilight-trapped-forever
i think bella should get married and become a vampire then have a child. it would be alot easier. that way they dont have to worry about turning the kid into one. i would think... that makes me wonder what they would name it...

Technically they can't have a kid either way. Even Stephenie Meyer said herself that once you're a vamp all your - lets say "body organs" and functions no longer work. Would Bella want to be pregnant for all eternity? That would suck. Just like Rosalie, she can be a pain at times but she even wanted her own family and of course she's dead so she can't and even if a vamp could have children that would be pretty cool. Kinda like Interview with a Vampire, If they had a kid wouldn't it be a child/baby for a long time? Vampires can't age or it might take hundreds of year before it ages more? I think it if it were possible that it would good for the child to be Half vamp. Lots of Fan Fictions out there have also good theories about how they can have a kid - full vamp or just half and how that works out. I think they can't have kids - first Edward is dead so nothing functions anymore in him and second - Bella is Human and well even in Chapter 20 of Eclipse he said so himself that he can easily kill her. I think that IF there was any way they could have a kid that they should. I do wonder what name or gender the child would be but also I don't think that Stephenie would write about them having a kid but that's my opinion. I just hope they get married! >.<; ^_^  

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Moonlit Scythe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:23 am
i like it. as long as she ends up with edward  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:31 am
Moonlit Scythe
i like it. as long as she ends up with edward

yep.. as long as she ends up with edward.
no jacob-bella theories.
it will only complicate their complicated love lives further.

edward and bella parents+ baby + jacob = DISASTER.

or

edward and bella parents + were-baby + jacob the dad = CATASTROPHE.

that's what i think.
let alice or jasper or carlisle tell the story next.
i want to see what's going on in the family after bella gets turned.  

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

MyLittleDecoy16

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:44 pm
Wouldn't you think that there child will tell their secret to someone. Cause they are a child, and cannot keep their mouth shut. N.O.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:36 am
uhhh vampires have no sperm sooo
where would this baby come from?
I always have to point this out to people on FF.com
(fanfiction.com)

EDIT: well now that i've noticed that someone brought that up
i would also like to point out that Bella was iffy about the marriage
so she probably wouldnt want to give birth b/c
a) she wouldnt wnt to have to get 9 more months older
b) she probably wouldnt want to endanger the baby  

crzygrl91

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:20 pm
crzygrl91
uhhh vampires have no sperm sooo
where would this baby come from?
I always have to point this out to people on FF.com
(fanfiction.com)

EDIT: well now that i've noticed that someone brought that up
i would also like to point out that Bella was iffy about the marriage
so she probably wouldnt want to give birth b/c
a) she wouldnt wnt to have to get 9 more months older
b) she probably wouldnt want to endanger the baby

exactly!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:30 pm
It's an interesting theory and even though it's impossible it's still fun to come up with what if's and Ideas. My favorite story that i've seen where Bella ends up pregnant is the Other Melody on fanfiction.net.  

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

JesusLoves111

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:26 pm
I would have to say it depends.

They would have to take into consideration what they are going to tell people. If they wait until the child is old enough to decide, then that kid is going to have to not call Bella and Edward Mom and Dad when he/she gets older. It would look like Bella and Edward had a kid when they were three or something. If they were planning on telling people it was their kid, then they would probably want to turn the kid into a vampire when it was little.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:23 am
Not to step on any toes, but I honestly don't think that Mrs. Meyer will go that route in Breaking Dawn. That would involve a lot of the plot and I feel that it's going to center more towards her turning before, during, or after something major happens. Edward might want her to have done everything as a human, but I don't think he'll insist on this. Plus, it took quite a bit of nagotiations just to get him to agree to turn Bella himself. And he already feels that he'll end up damning her in the prosses. So I don't think he would ever agree to change a child they raised together.  

HoshiOdessa

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces