Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Undead Rising [fantasy/ horror] <accepting> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JellehBelleh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:42 am
"Awww man! I got zombie blood all over my favorite shirt!" she complained and tried to wipe it off with a near-by paper-towel, "I'm Byron...nice to meet you.." she said half-heartedly while trying to remove the blood. She stepped on her katanas gently and pulled with her arms, removing the blood now dripping from her boots. She didn't even notice the blood on her arm.

[her pistol ran out of bullets and her arm was already bleeding.]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:20 am
"But surely ogres don't exist!" Erin gasped without thinking. Well truly she was thinking or she would not have recalled that. But other than his species there was more to be wondered with his outfit. Surely it dated quite far back in time! Brushing a piece of hair back from her face she looked to Kaelyn who was speaking to her once more.

"Yeah, and until today neither did zombies," Kaelyn replied nonchalantly rolling her eyes. Pocketing her gun again she waved them to follow her back out to the truck. "But Bigfoot was pitched forward in time, or possibly another dimension for all we know. Don't bother questioning, just accept it."

Erin gave a quiet nod and looked to Bryon, noticing her wound and the blood of her creations dripping from her. "Be careful!" she warned approaching her. "If the virus gets into your blood stream you'll become one of them."  

lycanthrope lover

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:47 am
Bigfoot was hurt by the woman's comment, about as much as he was hurt by the zombie's dagger but he easily kept these feelings under wraps and to himself.

"Thats what you get for reacting on gut instinct and jumping through a random portal." Bigfoot mutters, his mind briefly flickering back to past memories experienced with his allies.

(If we are looking to add more characters to the story, I could bring another character from Bigfoot's time period into play. Probably the wizard...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:19 pm
[sure, i'm just waiting for jelleh to post]  

lycanthrope lover

lycanthrope lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:32 pm
Seeing the ogre's pain Erin bit her lip wishing to retract the comment. Brushing a hand through her hair she took a step toward the massive man.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I must have been a misinformed child," she said preferring to stab her own upbringing to try to form a peace. Then looking to the young girl she wondered whether or not she'd become infected.

Kaelyn was also eying the new girl. If she was infected they would have to do something about it pronto. Resting her hands on her hips she waited for an answer to reveal itself.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:52 am
lycanthrope lover
[sure, i'm just waiting for jelleh to post]

(Same here, I'll wait for her to post before I post again. And I'll sned her a PM too.)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

lycanthrope lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:15 pm
[ kay she has three more days and I guess we move on O_o]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:40 am
lycanthrope lover

(Okay I sent her a Pm too. So hopefully she'll get that.)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

lycanthrope lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:09 pm
Bigfoot9000
lycanthrope lover

(Okay I sent her a Pm too. So hopefully she'll get that.)

[okay, she hasn't posted so we move on I guess... you're post]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:33 pm
(Yeah, she returned my PM telling she's going to be busy for a bit so shes not going to be able to post.)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:40 pm
lycanthrope lover
Seeing the ogre's pain Erin bit her lip wishing to retract the comment. Brushing a hand through her hair she took a step toward the massive man.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I must have been a misinformed child," she said preferring to stab her own upbringing to try to form a peace. Then looking to the young girl she wondered whether or not she'd become infected.

Kaelyn was also eying the new girl. If she was infected they would have to do something about it pronto. Resting her hands on her hips she waited for an answer to reveal itself.

"Its understandable..." Bigfoot says, shrugging the comment aside. "And your not misinformed, just uninformed... My world is ages behind where ever I stand now."

(Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else... Stupid brainfreeze... xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:52 am
The tension aside Kaelyn thought it was best a time to go. They had no idea how many zombies were out and about in their quiet town and she didn't reckon she wanted to shoot down any old friends.

"Alright guys," she said starting out of the back and toward the front of the convenience store. "Grab whatever candy you want and lets get out of here before more creepies catch our oh so delicious scents."

Walking by the counter she glanced at the bloodstained wall. There was a bullet hole and the cigarette packages around it had exploded. Walking up to the counter she swiped a few pieces of gum. When they first arrived at the store she'd shot the counter boy, a friend of hers whom she was sure had fancied her. Feeling the threat of tears sting her eyes she shook off the thought and told herself she had to be strong, they weren't out of the woods yet.

"I see," Erin Rowe said giving a nod as she made to follow the girl. A smile took shape on her lips as she looked up at the gargantuan man as she walked by. "Well I'll try to be more open minded from now on."

Walking out of the back she watched Kaelyn, who probably blamed her for the whole fiasco. No doubt she'd been studying the virus but if those brats had just left her lab alone none of this would have happened. It was contained. Brushing the thoughts from her mind she walked through the store picking up a bag of veggie chips and a bottle of coke and then some chocolate. Not the healthiest diet, she thought tiredly.

lycanthrope lover

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:33 am
"Thanks." replies Bigfoot, following the girls back through the store.

On the way out Bigfoot spotting some candy that drew his eye. Picking the bag up, he studied the candy within which happened to be gummy worms. "What oddly colored worms..." comments Bigfoot as he made his way out through the shattered glass window.

Again seated in the back of Kaelyn's truck, Bigfoot signaled that he was prepared to leave.

(Sorry my post is still lacking...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:09 am
[Sorry guys, I was gone at camp and whatnot, after this, I won't be on for a day or two.]

Byron looked at a cut on her arm as the zombie blood seeped into it, "Ahhh, don't worry about that. My father was a closet chemist before he died. I was his guina[sp?] pig. Before he was killed he injected me with this weird green stuff. It hurt like the dickens for the first week, but obviously it keeps the zombies away." She wiped away the zombie blood and smeared her hand on a near-by box like a child with a booger.

JellehBelleh

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:20 pm
JellehBelleh
[Sorry guys, I was gone at camp and whatnot, after this, I won't be on for a day or two.]

Byron looked at a cut on her arm as the zombie blood seeped into it, "Ahhh, don't worry about that. My father was a closet chemist before he died. I was his guina[sp?] pig. Before he was killed he injected me with this weird green stuff. It hurt like the dickens for the first week, but obviously it keeps the zombies away." She wiped away the zombie blood and smeared her hand on a near-by box like a child with a booger.

"Or it just made you more of a target to them..." Bigfoot adds, listening to the girls conversation through the small window that connected the cab to the bed of the truck.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff