Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
Gaian Prom Night! **In Memoriam** **New Poll & First post!** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did Prom meet your expectations?
  Psh. Shyeah. It rocked!
  It was alright! I'd definitely go again if it improved a bit..
  It bored me to tears.... T_T
  Didn't go [didn't have a date, didn't care, etc...]
  up...donw....leftleftleft right....dancing...so addictive! why did it end!?!?
View Results

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:12 pm
maybe there'll be a seperate forum where you can 'dance'...i dont know. but that's what this thread is here for...to take wild guesses! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:14 pm
z3r0 sum
maybe there'll be a seperate forum where you can 'dance'...i dont know. but that's what this thread is here for...to take wild guesses! blaugh

Perhaps it will work like the anniversary party where they created a bunch of threads and each represented a different location.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:18 pm
bd004
z3r0 sum

Perhaps it will work like the anniversary party where they created a bunch of threads and each represented a different location.

i wouldn't know..i dont remember if i was active on gaia at the time. xd i've been on here on and off for three years. razz

but maybe...and i wonder what the new flash game's gonna be like...? o.0  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:37 pm
To Umrae. I like the red outfit. It fits your personality really well. Not to feminine cause I don't see you as any extremely feminine person but girly enough.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:24 pm
bd004
To Umrae. I like the red outfit. It fits your personality really well. Not to feminine cause I don't see you as any extremely feminine person but girly enough.
User Image

Thanks. It's my favorite so far too.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:30 am
treebornkettlgrl
hmmm... my real prom wasn't so great, so maybe i'll give this gaia prom a chance wink

We should go in a group *enjoys going to her own school dances in large groups* OF course if we want we can pair up wink *yes Kumi is asking sempai to be her date and no Kumi doesn't mean it like that she also wants ments as her date OOHH!! AND KILIMBO!!! KUMI WANTS KILIMBO AS HER DATE!! Especially if he goes as a grunny heart *  

iiK u m i k o

iiK u m i k o

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:55 pm
Kumi's just gonna be a date whore and say she also wants kit kat, Yun yun, and BeDe for dates as well heart Hmm... demo.... if Kumi invites you all wouldn't be the same as going in a group question  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:01 pm
iKumiko
Kumi's just gonna be a date whore and say she also wants kit kat, Yun yun, and BeDe for dates as well heart Hmm... demo.... if Kumi invites you all wouldn't be the same as going in a group question

*purr* anything for my Kumi heart heart heart heart  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:54 pm
sweatdrop All the good dates are takin... dont wanna dress up >.> no money! No one will invite me either soo sad ...
DONT MAKE ME MOMENTS!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:55 pm
Awww...you don't have to if you don't want to Shareta...

I just thought it would be fun to see everyone dressed up, but if you don't want to I won't force you...  

moments
Vice Captain

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:12 pm
D:

kumi took everyone!! now..who should i ask? hm..  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:24 pm
wow...everyone needs a date...

who doesn't have a date? say "me"!!

me!  

mintsie_ii

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:40 pm
so, wait... is kumi going in a group, or have a lot of dates? eek i always liked the group thing too, was always lots of fun. especially when we made the old ladies eyes bug out when two girls turned in a "couple" ticket. or more fun when the two boys after turned in one? i can't decide!  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:00 pm
me!
i dont have a date crying but the only people that i noe that are talkin bout the prom are in this topic  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:20 pm
me!!

i have no date yet. D:  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash