Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Oh, The choices we make. [intermediate/fantasy]2 spots left! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huzah! We're almost full!
  Let's get started allready! *impatient twitch*
  NO! We should wait! *puts on a halo and robe*
  Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeee! *is filling out profile*
View Results

Virgo Alandreas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:39 pm
Adrian sighed heavily. "If there's one thing I've learned about them," he said darkly, "it's that nothing can keep them from their idols. And my past is none of your concern," he added, glancing momentarily in her direction. "However, if you wish to know my name, you may call me Niemand." He settled back into his respective throne and tried to enjoy the silence of the Temple while he could.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:00 pm

Kel paled even more, if that was even possible. Already feeling a bit lightheaded from being away from the grand towering trees of her home, she looked directly at him. "Are you a mind reader?" she asked curiously. She had read about talents similar to that, but she had never actually met anyone who had that ability. It was a bit disturbing, she did not want anyone reading her private thoughts and invading her mind. She rested a hand on her cat, who released a purr which echoed into a growl. She looked down and made a funny face at Cat, taking small comfort in her best friends prescence.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Virgo Alandreas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:42 pm
Adrian met her gaze from the corner of his eye. He considered deception for a moment, but it was doubtful that he could keep his talents hidden forever. "I have always valued information," he began, preferring to take a meandering route to the answer of her question. "In many ways, good information is more valuable than a good friend. It is certainly more worthy of trust, and much more difficult to lose. But I digress. To answer your question, I have some skill in telepathy. It is extremely useful for gathering information, but if you would prefer that I leave your thoughts alone, I will oblige; not out of some misguided camaraderie, you understand, but out of... professional courtesy. Now," he continued crisply,"as I have given you my name, it is only appropriate that you give me yours, as I won't be picking it out of your head."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:54 pm

"Um, thank you?" she said, desperately trying to remember what the old man had said about mind readers, and if there was any way to block them out. "My name is Keladry, Keladry Magrick," she tried to look more confident than she felt, after all, hoards of people were supposed to look up at her, almost like she was some kind of god. She didn't feel particularly god-like at all. Especially not when she was overdressed, surrounded by 'opulence' and propped up like some sort of doll on display. 'Rawr' she thought to herself, slightly angry at the whole situation. Cat, sensing anger, reached out a paw and casually clawed at her leg. She shook her pointer finger silently at the black cat, and then softly bopped her on the nose, giving her a stare that plainly said, 'No!'

[Bond, James Bond, xD]

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Virgo Alandreas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Adrian regarded the girl, who he now knew as Keladry, with a light amusement. Even without telepathy, she was almost comically easy to read. "The most effective way to block a telepath is to think numbers," he explained. "Don't just count, though. Mix up the order. It drives them to insanity," he revealed, almost smiling. "If you really want to torment a telepath, use fractions. And I didn't read your mind again," he said, before she could start yelling. "I didn't have to. The question was practically written on your face."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:48 pm

Keladry listened, her face impassive. Just when she was about to open her mouth, he silenced her with the fact that she was easy to read. She frowned thoughfully, for the first time realizing the true extent of her discomfort and how off balance she really was. 'I used to be able to hide my feelings from the old man. Well, then again, I have lived in solitude for over three years now.' She realized she was brooding and so cast about for something to talk about. History was off limits--fine with her. "So," she ventured quietly, "How long do you think this will be?" By 'this' she meant many things. How long the ceremonies would be, how long untill the people came, she didn't care which one he answered.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:41 am
The Energy Magi
User Image
You can feel it in the air....
Eli slowly looked up at Adrain, and she gave him a soft smile. "You neadn;t be so cold, you are with us now." She noted sencing the earth magi waswith them now. "I can accept the fact, in the end. I suppose this is my burden to bear." She replied softly. "Hello. I am Eli." She bowed her head to Keladry in a polite manner. She smiled as she slowly aproached her throne, falling silient.

When suddenly a servent stode into the chamber, "Ahh! My masters!!" He bowed low to the ground before the three of them Eli stopped short and turned around looking at the humbled man. "Please stand, We are but your servants." She ushered him up with a gentle smile. He slowly stood back up wearing a happy smile, "Please, would the Energy Magi follow me, there are specific robes you must whear." eli Bowed her head to the sevant, "Allright, I'll be back." She assured the other two magi. She bowed her head to them and followed after the servent.
Change is comeing..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:47 am
Tye had been wandering down a path for a while, using his other senses to guide him, mostly his bat-like hearing. He often stumbled though. The twenty ninth time he fell onto the ground, he scrambled to his knees and laughed. He healed his legs and arms and got back onto his feet.
"Zephe," He said to his demon slave, who's name he couldn't pronounce so he used her nickname. "Next time, please help me back up."

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:51 pm
((Oops! We started?!?! Where's the Healer? How should Ra-Zephe Terr'ansi start off?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:24 pm
((the healer is played by furyal. ^^ and he's in the city stumbling about. so you should probably start there. lol. ))  

amethyst jo butterfly

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:04 am
Zephe followed Tye obediently, silently, like a perfect, little slave of a demon. When he fell again, and gave her orders, she nodded, and jerked up, alert. "Yes, yes, Master!" she said with a quiet voice, but with definite submission. "Accept my humble apologies, please, Master!" Then, she clamped her mouth shut and waited for her Master to start walking again. She was silent as a mouse, perhaps even more so.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:05 am
"Thank you." He said, and continued to walk down the beaten path. He stopped quickly and smiled. "And how many times have I told you to just call me by my name?" He laughed and continued on is way. He swayed his hand side to side in front of his just in case there was something solid there as he walked. His hand touched a building. "Zephe, is this the Meeting building?"

((He's talking about the building where all the magi are in. Isn't there supposed to be a meeting there?))  

Furyal

Virgo Alandreas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:17 am
"It will be too long," Adrian said with a sigh. "Or, more accurately, it will be almost long enough to make us wish we were not what we are; but just as we are beginning to question our motivations, it will end, and we will suddenly remember the advantages of being Magi, as well as that warm feeling that I am told comes with helping people. Thus it always is with public functions. But perhaps i am wrong," he amended. "Perhaps this one will be different. It is, after all, the first of its kind, and prototypes of any kind often bring surprises."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:04 am

Keladry couldn't help but laugh softly, her voice echoing back to her. She was pleasantly surprised by his answer, she had thought maybe he would just name a time and be done with it. "And when exactally are these hoards of followers supposed to come and ambush us with their wishes and need for blessings?" she asked lightly, now not quite dreading it as much as she had a moment before. Cat leaped off her lap, and with a tail up, went off to explore.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Virgo Alandreas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:27 am
"Oh, any moment now," Adrian replied with a sigh. "Though I would certainly hope the rest of our party arrives before then. It would be terribly embarrassing if we had to explain why only three of the five have arrived, and it would be even more embarrassing of the others were ambushed by the mob on their way here."  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff