Reply Roleplay forum
Deus Ex Machina Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:57 pm
"Cut his head off first." Deus said flash stepping towards Pein. "Gotcha" He whispered before punching him into a wall knocking him out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:00 pm
tasu stoped runing and sat down.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:02 pm
Kyouran looked like she dissappeared, but in reality, she was moving. Her speed was so great that whenever she used its full capacity, she vanished. Now she was behind Hidan, cutting off his head. "But what's the fun in that?" She said as she kicked his head like a soccer ball. "All the people in hte Akatsuki are too easy to cut down!" She complained.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:09 pm
"Hidan is the easiest." Jynx replied brutally beating Pein. "I think its time to get back to school." Deus said running towards the base door. "We're locked in." Jynx said noticing the trees blocking the only exit.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:15 pm
"Then you just unblock it..." Kyouran said. "Katsu!" A huge explosion sounded and the base was ripped apart. All that was left was the floor they were standing on. "Or you tear their base to shreds..." Kyou said as she breathed out smoke.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:18 pm
Jynx took off running to his dorm. "See you in class tommorrow." he said as his image faded, he was just as fast as Kyou, maybe even faster.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:30 pm
"But I don't wanna go back to school..." she muttered as she ran after him, but only at a slower pace. "I want to stick around and watch the fun..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:34 pm
"Alright then, fail chemistry, the teachers still mad at us for last time we stuck around and watched the fun." Jynx replied as they aproached the school.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:39 pm
"But chem ain't useful! The only thing that's fun in Chem is blowing s**t up on purpose!" Kyou said, putting her hands behind her head. "And as for the teachers, they let us off the hook when I started threatening them, remember?" Kyou asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:46 pm
"Yeah, they let us off the hook on class, but grades wise, they've been crushing us, body and spirit." Jynx replied sneaking into his building."Where the hell you been." Jordan(Jynx roommate/best friend) said as Jynx closed the door.

Jordan Namisake
User Image  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:53 pm
Kyou laughed. "At least I don't have to deal with a roommate!" She said happily. She walked into her room, locked the door, and hit the button right next to it, transforming the drab walls into ones lined with multiple weapons. She put her sword into the slot next to her bed and the other weapons in their desinated areas before hitting the button again and laying down.
"damn..." she muttered. "I gotta study for that test tomorrow, don't I? Not that it would really matter, seeing as the teacher is trying her hardest to fail me..." she rolled over onto her side and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:57 pm
"Get your asses up!"Sakata snapped then sighed"ok lets see the damage"  

Level_E_Vampire

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:36 pm
((Sorry, I finally found a picture that would work for Kyouran. This is our favorite sadistic redhead smile )
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:04 pm
tasu said hey over here.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:13 am
"I made the upgrades to your pistols, I also decided to upgrade your suits abilities." Jordan was telling Jynx as he typed on his laptop. "I just upgraded the weight of your suit, so you could be a little faster in combat." Jordan added as he grabbed the pistols. "So, my broken pistols work now?" Jynx asked, his eyebrow raised towards Jordan. "Try em'." Jordan antagonized him. Jynx then set his sights on a nearby bottle. Forgetting about the noise, Jynx shot, breaking the bottle, and waking most people up. "Damnit Jordan, why didn't you give me a silencer." Jynx said before he pretended to wake up.

User Image  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces