Got Ideas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:58 am
LobsterJohn
one of the new guild features coming out soon is subforums, so that should decrease the clutter quite a bit.
I''d imagine it would cost guild gold to upgrade though. If we want subs we may have to do a bit of fund raising. We are all artists, and the artists are supposed to be able to make quick gold.

• I''m loving the theme battle idea. *imagines Pretty Sailor Pie and laughs self sick*
  • Romance room? (Oh Nat... come here a sec... ninja ) I like that idea too. We''d have to be mindful of those who like to walk the line of PG-13 though. Like myself. xd
  • Pillow Fight (sleep over) We can beat each other with pillow fights and pranks.
  • Fanart style fights. I like this idea for the most part. I think I''ll drown myself if I see another goddamn sketch of Kagome or Inu Yasha, but something based on the Naruto theme could work. Hand Seals and Jutsus. Something like Utena which is pure fencing with different swords and techniques. There''s a lot of anime based themes that can be used. Hell, Ramna 1/2 attacks would be hilarious.
  • Pure Martial arts fights would be interesting. Pure mage fights would be interesting as well.
  • I like the idea of having a set profile with a set of skills for serious matches. Specifically the mage/martial arts matches. So no one does a super ''I destroy j00 all lolz" attack. I have a feeling we''ll keep growning. While our core group isn''t n00bish, we''re bound to get some people who can''t seem to live without doing that.
  • Lyrically based? Heh. I''m a DMX fan. Should be interesting.
  • Guns? Crap... I need to learn to draw guns.
(Edit: what the hell is up with my apostrophes and spelling? A bit hung over. xp )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:47 am
ExTERmINATION
Why not have diffrent places around Gaia? so instead of fighting in the ABR could be on Vacation like my character on Isle De' Gambino, have certain threads named like that, big in favor of the Romance Room.

Another could be a Holiday Event, like Easter, you got something going on, Holloween you got something going on, like a Zombie attack, Thanks Given it's like a Food Fight, etc etc.

romance room whee xd  

Wyndie

AngelsSin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:48 am
Not sure if this was posted, but this idea would be a bit complicated and would require lots of patience. But a RP-Comic room.

RP Comic Room details:
Basicly you have a character made up by you, designed to whatever you want. You supply your chars. info on your starting page. The RP comic would be set to a dif theme each time it was to be done. Say like...the first comic would be...halloween...or somthing it could fallow the holidays to. Now the difference is..instead of writing out how the story goes you would draw your character in the process. Im sure you all know how comics work like that. And when the next person replys or has an idea after they should put "reserved" or somthing. And if a person has another idea they should post it, but as long as its according to the theme..kinda like a multi story. but they should each have on going events with other chars. and to keep it true to the guild style there will be fighting in it as well against rivals...and all that stuff.Would be a slow yet fun idea i quess lolz.

I think all the ideas so far seem interesting and fun to do..Artist Battle would be interesting.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:14 pm
The Pie

Ah! Themed rooms. Sounds interesting.

How does "Artist Battle Royale" sound? Where the artists draw themselves beating the crap out of others? XD

HA HA HA!

Yes!  

Seric

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:32 pm
artist battle royal? nooo...I got to say nooo..
its just changing the abr gaia character to your actual person. Blah. maybe for a special event you should save that for or something.

Like On special days you could create a theme that happens in the battle! and it effects everyone!

and the lovers room thing? sooo...you Love instead of punch? we are just drawing hentai now arnt we? id have to say no to that one to....but thats all i say No to for now ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:33 pm
The Pie

Ah! Themed rooms. Sounds interesting.

How does "Artist Battle Royale" sound? Where the artists draw themselves beating the crap out of others? XD

Thank you...thank you so much...  

animecrazy101

Slash-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:43 pm
I do have to say that I love the idea of the Artist Battle Royale thing. XD And the themed battles... As for the subforums, if it costs money, we'll just have to donate, don't we?

I didn't really get the whole concept of 'crews', so sorry for not being awfully smart. XD;;

YA, POKEMON BATTLE. Whoo.

I'd give an idea, but I can't think of any, right now. I didn't get much sleep. x__x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:46 am
AngelsSin
Not sure if this was posted, but this idea would be a bit complicated and would require lots of patience. But a RP-Comic room.

RP Comic Room details:
Basicly you have a character made up by you, designed to whatever you want. You supply your chars. info on your starting page. The RP comic would be set to a dif theme each time it was to be done. Say like...the first comic would be...halloween...or somthing it could fallow the holidays to. Now the difference is..instead of writing out how the story goes you would draw your character in the process. Im sure you all know how comics work like that. And when the next person replys or has an idea after they should put "reserved" or somthing. And if a person has another idea they should post it, but as long as its according to the theme..kinda like a multi story. but they should each have on going events with other chars. and to keep it true to the guild style there will be fighting in it as well against rivals...and all that stuff.Would be a slow yet fun idea i quess lolz.

I think all the ideas so far seem interesting and fun to do..Artist Battle would be interesting.

You mean like an Impro-Manga? Sweet...  

animecrazy101

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:22 am
animecrazy101
AngelsSin

RP Comic Room details:

That would rock. Although, I think we should slow that one down and draw so it is clean and readable. Then we can post it as a collabo as written by ABR or something.

I've got an idea that doesn't involve the art. Reserve posts. There are people who have more than one reserve post but aren't using them. Sebs and I were talking about it last night. Is there a way to regulate the reserve posts? As it is, unused reserves are the only spam we have. I dunno.... a reserve form or something. Who you're retaliating against, date it maybe. If it's more than 28 hours old (while guilds are up) you forfeit that post and have to work with what's going on currently.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:01 pm
Errol McGillivray
animecrazy101
AngelsSin

RP Comic Room details:

That would rock. Although, I think we should slow that one down and draw so it is clean and readable. Then we can post it as a collabo as written by ABR or something.

I've got an idea that doesn't involve the art. Reserve posts. There are people who have more than one reserve post but aren't using them. Sebs and I were talking about it last night. Is there a way to regulate the reserve posts? As it is, unused reserves are the only spam we have. I dunno.... a reserve form or something. Who you're retaliating against, date it maybe. If it's more than 28 hours old (while guilds are up) you forfeit that post and have to work with what's going on currently.

I was thinking about the Improv-comic thing, but I didn't say anything. Cause I dunnuh. D:
Perhaps, instead of using our own characters, we can just make up one character?
Or maybe we can have TWO improv-comics goin' on. 0:

Hoooo.

As for the reserved posts, yes. Definitely. I may start deleting them once I get my internet back.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Nathaniel Mea

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:30 pm
I think it's a great Idea... then you can have like swordfights and tournaments with knights and everything O.O that would be so awsome...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:48 pm
The Pie
Errol McGillivray
animecrazy101
AngelsSin

RP Comic Room details:

I was thinking about the Improv-comic thing, but I didn't say anything. Cause I dunnuh. D:
Perhaps, instead of using our own characters, we can just make up one character?

Hoooo.

As for the reserved posts, yes. Definitely. I may start deleting them once I get my internet back.
Or perhaps we can still use our avatars. Just you know... draw them... better. (In my case anyway.)

And I'm glad about the reserved posts. They're starting to accumulate.  

Errol McGillivray

Nathaniel Mea

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:36 pm
Errol McGillivray
LobsterJohn
one of the new guild features coming out soon is subforums, so that should decrease the clutter quite a bit.
I''d imagine it would cost guild gold to upgrade though. If we want subs we may have to do a bit of fund raising. We are all artists, and the artists are supposed to be able to make quick gold.

• I''m loving the theme battle idea. *imagines Pretty Sailor Pie and laughs self sick*
  • Romance room? (Oh Nat... come here a sec... ninja ) I like that idea too. We''d have to be mindful of those who like to walk the line of PG-13 though. Like myself. xd
  • Pillow Fight (sleep over) We can beat each other with pillow fights and pranks.
  • Fanart style fights. I like this idea for the most part. I think I''ll drown myself if I see another goddamn sketch of Kagome or Inu Yasha, but something based on the Naruto theme could work. Hand Seals and Jutsus. Something like Utena which is pure fencing with different swords and techniques. There''s a lot of anime based themes that can be used. Hell, Ramna 1/2 attacks would be hilarious.
  • Pure Martial arts fights would be interesting. Pure mage fights would be interesting as well.
  • I like the idea of having a set profile with a set of skills for serious matches. Specifically the mage/martial arts matches. So no one does a super ''I destroy j00 all lolz" attack. I have a feeling we''ll keep growning. While our core group isn''t n00bish, we''re bound to get some people who can''t seem to live without doing that.
(Edit: what the hell is up with my apostrophes and spelling? A bit hung over. xp )

^^ *joins* heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:15 pm
Nathaniel Mea
Errol McGillivray
LobsterJohn

^^ *joins* heart
Yeah.. we got that romance room covered guys. I don't think the rest of you will be needed in there. cool  

Errol McGillivray

AngelsSin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:12 pm
Errol McGillivray
The Pie
Errol McGillivray
animecrazy101
AngelsSin

RP Comic Room details:

Hoooo.

Or perhaps we can still use our avatars. Just you know... draw them... better. (In my case anyway.)

And I'm glad about the reserved posts. They're starting to accumulate.

Yes, basicly a character form of choice, one out of your imagination or your avi. And instead of having a "reserved" remark for a post maybe your could draw your character in a stand by posistion. It would give the viewers more wonderful art to view and admire. whee smile

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff