Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
The first ever official Gamers' Promised Land SSBB tourny Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:22 pm
Wolf's pretty much my main, but I can use most of the characters proficiently. I also used zelda for the first time after jon annihilated me with her (not against you), and she seems really absurdly powerful. Guess I need to figure out her weaknesses.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:43 pm
Yes I conisder Wolf, Ike and Pit to the best characters of the game so far.

Zelda is ******** Crazy, Dins Fire is so good and she is just all around amazing, He Up Smash is really good and she can reflect projectiles with her neutral B she is just a beastly character.  

Pachulo

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:44 pm
From what I've seen, the best characters are Metaknight, Snake, and Zelda.

Unfortunately I cannot use any of those to their full potential, at all.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:08 pm
Well I see Zelda being a crazy good character, but Snake and Metaknight not so much, yes they are good but in my eyes not the best.  

Pachulo

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:25 pm
nake has tons of potential in the hands of a snake-user, especially with C4 and mines, along with his "Snakedashing".  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:33 pm
Deathguiser
nake has tons of potential in the hands of a snake-user, especially with C4 and mines, along with his "Snakedashing".

The online lag screws with timing though, acting as a major handicap, because you need to time half of his moves.  

Shigeru the Hero

Pachulo

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:04 pm
lol "snakedashing" xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:35 am
User Image
I was bored

Kunx is confirmed for brawl
So I got this D: User Image

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:12 am
I'll join.
Zelda is actually really good, and annoying to play against. I don't think MetaKnight is that good, but Snakes Final smash pisses me off.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:21 pm
Deathguiser, are you in this tournament?

also, phoenix, you are aware there are no items/smash balls in this tournament...?  

nitnit
Captain

Mazeyelle

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:48 pm
... R.O.B. FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:55 pm
I'm Totally in, this Mother's Day sunday perhaps? xDD  

iSephi

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:42 pm
nitnit
*continues to remind darkslasher and chaotix that he can beat them 1v2, granted that friendly fire is on since without they could infinite combo for epic sad face*

*Goes to remind Nitnit that while he's faced darkslasher alone, he has yet to face me in a 1v1 match.* neutral  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:45 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

The online lag screws with timing though, acting as a major handicap, because you need to time half of his moves.

Yeah it can be pretty hard to do when the lag gets extreme. I heard you can change your channel on your router to supercharge your wii's internet  

Deathguiser

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:54 pm
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

Yeah it can be pretty hard to do when the lag gets extreme. I heard you can change your channel on your router to supercharge your wii's internet

I have no control over the router at all, so meh.

And even a little lag annoys me. Or rather, those lags are the worse. Especially when cooking grenades.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff