Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:04 pm
dark__sunshin
First .. i gotta tell u all !! that loving over the chat and the net IS the SAME if u love a girl on real!! coz u share feeling with her and u talk to her and sometimes u even see her by a pic! ..

But it dosn't make sence that Allah doesn't let a man and a woman love by seeing each other while he Lets them chat and LOVE each other but with-out seeing!! u say i love her but i don't see her and the other say i love her and see her ! it's the SAME!! COME ON ppl!! it's just the one who see's her is making a bigger Harram

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
HUH???

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:34 am
dark__sunshin
First .. i gotta tell u all !! that loving over the chat and the net IS the SAME if u love a girl on real!! coz u share feeling with her and u talk to her and sometimes u even see her by a pic! ..

But it dosn't make sence that Allah doesn't let a man and a woman love by seeing each other while he Lets them chat and LOVE each other but with-out seeing!! u say i love her but i don't see her and the other say i love her and see her ! it's the SAME!! COME ON ppl!! it's just the one who see's her is making a bigger Harram

Ok.. I DO see her and we DON'T do anything wrong.
AND seeing her is not a sin!
If we don't see the girl we love how can we love?
Yes.. you will say we can have feelings without seeing but believe me if you don't see someone you will have a hard time REALLY LOVING her!

And it is not haram to love.
IF it was then I would not love.  

squinty1989

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:41 am
... leme explain...

well there is a hadith that say something like those (us) who have not seen holy prophet MUHHAMAD follow him or love him wihout seeing are in greater profit than of those who saw him and became muslims..

because when we can love holy prophet MUHAMMAD (pbuh) without seeing that is what gives us more importance then those sahaba who became muslims after seeing the greatness of holy prophet...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:37 am
tassan
... leme explain...

well there is a hadith that say something like those (us) who have not seen holy prophet MUHHAMAD follow him or love him wihout seeing are in greater profit than of those who saw him and became muslims..

because when we can love holy prophet MUHAMMAD (pbuh) without seeing that is what gives us more importance then those sahaba who became muslims after seeing the greatness of holy prophet...
i don't know if you can love a potential mate like you can a religious figure..... sweatdrop

i mean, for us, priests and nuns/sisters are technically "married" to the Church ad have love for only God and doing his work. Celibacy is supposed to be practiced....

i don't think Muslims have anything like that...

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:34 am
Ratri_Cat
tassan
... leme explain...

i don't know if you can love a potential mate like you can a religious figure..... sweatdrop

i mean, for us, priests and nuns/sisters are technically "married" to the Church ad have love for only God and doing his work. Celibacy is supposed to be practiced....

i didn't get anything eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:24 pm
tassan
Ratri_Cat
tassan
... leme explain...

loving a person who can be a potential mate for life is quite different than loving a religious figure.  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:38 pm
Ratri_Cat
tassan
Ratri_Cat
tassan
... leme explain...

loving a person who can be a potential mate for life is quite different than loving a religious figure.

but in my case i think same...!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:31 am
squinty1989
dark__sunshin

Yes.. you will say we can have feelings without seeing but believe me if you don't see someone you will have a hard time REALLY LOVING her!

When you love someone, you are really happy for someone. Soo it touches your heart!

You don't have to view the person, and that is proved!  

Zaakii

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:05 pm
Zaaki
squinty1989
dark__sunshin

When you love someone, you are really happy for someone. Soo it touches your heart!

You don't have to view the person, and that is proved!

how? like honest-to-goodness love, not I'm just happy someone talks to me happy feeling.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:17 pm
you people!
My dad would lock me up in a room if he can so i can never communicate with any guy on earth, well until i get maried!
I know this is kinda late but talking to the opposite sex just for the fun of it is not allowed. Other than that -classmates(if necessarry), co-workers, clients and so on- then it is ok!
Erm...sometimes i ignore this rule because...i dont know
But usually i dont talk to anyone unless they talk to me, now lately i've been...too hyper yet feeling blue rolleyes so i just talk to anyone!
Erm...i wanted to say more but forgot lol

oh yeah, some people say its forbidden to love someone else of the opposite sex but we all do at some point of our livesits natural human instinct but i guess God just...put it as another test to see what will we do!
Will we just go and do whatever crosses our minds?
Or will we think about it rationally and do the right thing?

Now i feel stupid for saying this because i skrewd up...though it felt good...knowing that someone loves you...right?

You see thats why sometimes i am against boyfriend/girlfriend relationships....because eventually then end up alone with a broken heart!

P.S. i hope you make sense of what i just said confused confused

o_-falling up-_x

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:26 pm
luv-life-4eva
you people!
My dad would lock me up in a room if he can so i can never communicate with any guy on earth, well until i get maried!
I know this is kinda late but talking to the opposite sex just for the fun of it is not allowed. Other than that -classmates(if necessarry), co-workers, clients and so on- then it is ok!
Erm...sometimes i ignore this rule because...i dont know
But usually i dont talk to anyone unless they talk to me, now lately i've been...too hyper yet feeling blue rolleyes so i just talk to anyone!
Erm...i wanted to say more but forgot lol

Why shouldn't you be allowed? Just because you talk to the opposite sex doesn't mean you automatically lust for them. I really wonder about this Islamic theory that if you talk to someone of the opposite sex that isn't related to you = automatic lust.

luv-life-4eva
Now i feel stupid for saying this because i skrewd up...though it felt good...knowing that someone loves you...right?
You see thats why sometimes i am against boyfriend/girlfriend relationships....because eventually then end up alone with a broken heart!

Erm, please stop generalizing people. Not everybody is in the same situation is you. Broken hearts from relationships of any sort is something to be expected in life. It doesn't matter from boyfriend/girlfriend or just a friend. To expect that not talking to people of the other gender that's not related to save you from life's woes is downright childish.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:27 am
Ratri_Cat

Erm, please stop generalizing people. Not everybody is in the same situation is you. Broken hearts from relationships of any sort is something to be expected in life. It doesn't matter from boyfriend/girlfriend or just a friend. To expect that not talking to people of the other gender that's not related to save you from life's woes is downright childish.

you see, the day i turned 13, i put myself some rules to follow and to stop myself from doing anything stupid and one of those rules was to not have a boyfriend because...i just knew it was not good!
But when i decided these were stupid kiddish rule, all the stuff i've been avoiding started happening and now i following these rules...again!

I knew i was gonna end up with a broken heart eventually...long time ago...and so i am! So i am not against it because of what happened to me...  

o_-falling up-_x

o_-falling up-_x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:46 am
Ratri_Cat

Why shouldn't you be allowed? Just because you talk to the opposite sex doesn't mean you automatically lust for them. I really wonder about this Islamic theory that if you talk to someone of the opposite sex that isn't related to you = automatic lust.

It's not automatic lust...but eventually it will happen!
I dont know if anyone noticed, but this something like a reverse psychology! God says that we're not supposed to do such things yet we dont listen and some think they are "cool" for not following these rules! And it is one of his tests like i mentioned before.

My Dad once told me that some quetions cant be answered right now! Maybe few years or more later, people'll find out why!!!
For example, if you tell people ,in the madieval times, that they cant fly to a country from another and it wont take them more than a few hours...will they believe you? They'll just say you are crazy!
So God knows what's best for us and we'll get to know the answers sooner or later!

And once there was a man who used to pass by the prophet Mohammed (SAW) everyday and ask him to ask God to give him a bit of knowledge. And he continued to ask for some knowledge for about a month...Until one day, he woke and went mad, lost his mind!!!! Then he went to the prophet(SAW) and asked him, "what did you do? i asked for a bit knowledge not madness!" Then the prophet (SAW) simply answered:" You asked for a bit of knowledge and it is what you got! But it is nothing in comparision to God's knowledge"

So i hope you understand this fact and accept it...Not only, but all other people!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:49 am
Ratri_Cat

what ever Allah does for us do for good! we may not see things as we are said (that is where we commit mistake) so instead of that!! go and love and you will find out! (if you do believe in ALLAH or GOD)

Ratri_Cat

well!! i would be with luv here!!

she is right some how!!

and the general idea she gives is correct but here its not about broken heart its about "bad-shipness"(meeting wrong people) increase amount!

my ALL of the friends view love as a way to do sex with girls!!

though that is not love but eventually if you do love then you do what ever you are said by your lover!!

i am 100% sure because i have listen stories and i my self experienced it...  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:30 am
luv-life-4eva

It's not automatic lust...but eventually it will happen!

No it doesn't. I don't understand where you're pulling this concept from. There are plenty of people of the opposite sex that you can talk to that doesn't inspire lust. Just because you talk to people over the internet who aren't related to you doesn't mean you're going to lust after them. Sometimes that happens. NOT ALL THE TIME. Talking to a guy at the mall isn't going to inspire lust. I find this to be a poor argument. Where is your proof of this? You're generalizing EVERYBODY, which is not a correct reason for this assumption, since EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT

luv-life-4eva

I dont know if anyone noticed, but this something like a reverse psychology! God says that we're not supposed to do such things yet we dont listen and some think they are "cool" for not following these rules! And it is one of his tests like i mentioned before.

Reverse psychology has nothing to do with logic of following rules.
If your faith stated that it was prudent for the third child of every family to walk off a cliff and die, because God wished it, would you contend and agree to do it? Personally I'd wonder why there was such a rule and how it's supposed to make me closer to God. I don't see the point in following faith BLINDLY. Yes, there are some things you must take of faith, but not all components of a religion should consist of blind worship

luv-life-4eva

My Dad once told me that some quetions cant be answered right now! Maybe few years or more later, people'll find out why!!!
For example, if you tell people ,in the madieval times, that they cant fly to a country from another and it wont take them more than a few hours...will they believe you? They'll just say you are crazy!

Another bad argument, since you can't go back in time and tell people that others will be able to fly.
And the ones that thought that people would be able to fly in the future had the beginning mechanics of such a venture, regardless of what other people thought. In other words, people STARTED CREATING THEIR OWN PROOF TO FOLLOW A PREDICTION. Look at Leonardo da Vinci. Look at some of these other mechanics that set a standard. They paved the way to a goal.

Your argument holds no water, because there is still yet to prove
that EVERY CIRCUMSTANCE OF TALKING WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX INCREASES LUSTFUL DESIRES.
luv-life-4eva

So God knows what's best for us and we'll get to know the answers sooner or later!

People said God knew what's best of us and said that slavery was ok once upon a time ago because that was best for us according to God. Some still believe that. stare

luv-life-4eva

So i hope you understand this fact and accept it...Not only, but all other people!
I understand that we can't possibly know everything. But this ASSUMPTION of how people of the opposite gender COULD EVENTUALLY DO bothers me and I see NO LOGICAL REASON TO ACCEPT IT.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff