Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the new dawn of war Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:33 pm
light said her name is kuchikey. kuchikey said well well you can attack with speed kuchikey got up and her sword started to disapper in to flower petales the al the flower peatles started to float at aaron and then as they passed her nothing happened but then she snaped her fingers and the pain came every peatl was a small but as aharp as lights claws so then kuchikey looked at the pain that aaron had.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:38 pm
Aaron pulled out one of the petals that had gotten stuck in her flesh and casually flicked it away. "That all you got? You're even weaker than Light." She stated. Her smirk grew across her face and fangs started to grow, the points visable to everyone near. With a shock, Aaron realized what she was doing and pulled that power back behind its boundaries, making her a seemingly normal human again.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:43 pm
light said i swear i'm going to kill her later. kuchikey took her sword and slashed arons leg and the swung her sword at her back.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:54 pm
Aaron saw the blade coming down at her back. She couldn't jump away because of the wound to her leg, and couldn't spin around and block it in time. So she did the last thing she wanted to do.
Crystal white wings emerged from her back, blocking the sword. These feathers were harder than steel, a perfect defense for any direct combat. But that wasn't the only thing that changed. The "Angel of Death" had awakened. Power radiated off her body unchecked, directed at Kuchikey. This power acted alot like her blades, for they shot through her, spraying blood everywhere. Aaron's eyes were the color of that blood, and her complextion had turned to a very pale color.
"Unfortunately for the both of us, you made me resort to this." Her voice was almost metalic sounding, echoing in the forest.
This was why Crusniks were feared, and Aaron hadn't even fully unleashed her power.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:01 am
kuchikey fell to her knees kuchikey look at aron and slowly and strugled to get up then she released all of her power and walked taorwed aron light was being almost lertily pushed by the amount of power coming from both of them he could not move he was complitly stuck to the ground. kuchikey looked at light and said you are pathetic to think you are still a little afraid of me just because i kill are parentes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:35 am
Shaodw watched to fight with interest wondering about the fallen angel"I should be careful with her"she thought((I'm grounded so I won't be on often))  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:42 am
Dark flew in with his sword towards both of them, he was holding the blade to show them which one he would eventually fight, and the other he would kill. His swords handle was towards Aaron, while the tip of the blade faced Kuchikey. "Your fate can be revealed by my sword." He said adjusting his hand back towards the handle. "You will fall this blade." He added now blade pointed at Kuchikey.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:01 am
Aaron quickly sealed most of her powers, leaving only the wings. She quickly kicked off the ground, flying high above them to where nobody could catch her. To her, they only looked like tiny ants on the ground now.
"Sorry, but I don't feel like dying quite yet..." she said quietly. She channeled some of her left over power to the palms of her hands, and then, in a devestating beam of energy, she annilated everything in the beam's path. Those who were caught within it were reduced to ash, and Kuchikey was in the center of it.
"I need to live." Aaron stated simply.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:10 am
Dark's sword quickly blasted the beam back at Aaron, hitting the tip of her wings. He then flew in the air and caught her. "Your not the one whose death will come before my blade." He told her as they came down. "You have another fate."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:22 am
Aaron's fangs grew and she bit his arm right at the artery, leaving two deep puncture wounds. He released her and she landed on her feet on the ground.
"B- BITTER!!!!" She yelled, spitting out all the blood that had gotten into her mouth. "YOU'RE BLOOD TASTES HORRIBLE!!!!!" She exclaimed. But the blood that had gotten down her throat did the trick. Her wounds started heal at an alarming rate, although she wouldn't be back to 100% in a week or so.
She looked up at Dark, "So then what is my fate?" Her tone was laced with sarcasm.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:36 am
"Taste my blood again and it might change." Dark said descending onto the ground. "The sword says your fate is with me." Dark said showing the ever transforming picture on the bottom of the sword. "It says you will eventually become the wife of a evil half breed."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:47 am
She spat out the last remaining droplets of blood. "Ha, yeah right. You're only a child to me. Come back in a few hundred years and see if my opinion changes, but I prefer to remain single. Causes a lot less trouble that way."
She glanced down at the sword. "Besides, I don't listen to inanimate objects, especially when it starts to talk about my future."  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:01 am
Jynx pointed the bottom towards her so she could see the heart formed at the bottom. "You say you trump me, but we both only look young. If your considered an adult, than I'm an middle aged man." Dark explained. "We half demons live long lives also, so don't underestimate the power of the sword, I only applied myself to telling everyone I'm 22." Jynx said grabbing the handle once again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:01 am
light said hey dark if your going to do anything you have to fight me light got up still bleeding like hell. he knew he could not win but at lesat fight long enough for aron to get some where safe.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:38 am
"I am over a 1000 years old, and I really don't have to deal with this." Aaron muttered. A shiver went down her spine and she spun around. She froze and started shaking.
"Cain..." she whispered. Aaron was only an Angel of Death. Cain was one of the three Gods. An old Crusnik, he was over 3000 years old, and had all the power of a God. He was one of the founders of her race.
"Ah, so very nice to see you again Aaron. What are you doing with this mess?" he asked polietly, motioning to Light and Dark. His powers were fully activated, and he looked at them hungerily.
Aaron whipped her head around. "Run, now! He's not somebody you can handle!" He's not even something I can, either. She thought, grimincing.

(Here's Cain)
User Image  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas