Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Which .hack Character Do You Like Least? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I love all the characters!
  There's a couple I could do without...
  I can only stand a couple.
View Results

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:52 pm
I still think I would've liked Alkaid a lot better if she would've stayed an angry b***h. Nothing says fail character development like, "OH, YOU CHEATER, I HATE YOU FOREVER. I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. *20 minutes later* heart Tee-hee oh Haseo~~~~"

However, my most hated of all time is J Virus Cores. >:C They are so a character, shhh.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:20 pm
I don't hate her, but PI has to be the one character I really have grown to just..not like very much.

I'm sorry. But I hate Aina. Love her name, hate her voice and her character. I guess it's because she's smothered in corny syrup.

Shino...ew. I hated her in the beginning of roots through the end of GU.  

BloodStainedKnife

Mubyou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:46 pm
I always hated BlackRose, especially in XXXX. She had an extremely annoying character in the games, and they just threw it away and made her the fanservice.
And Rena.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:16 pm
fk12
I still think I would've liked Alkaid a lot better if she would've stayed an angry b***h. Nothing says fail character development like, "OH, YOU CHEATER, I HATE YOU FOREVER. I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. *20 minutes later* heart Tee-hee oh Haseo~~~~"

LOL I wonder what makes the tsundere character type so appealing D:

Puppetry

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:29 am
BloodStainedKnife
I don't hate her, but PI has to be the one character I really have grown to just..not like very much.

I'm sorry. But I hate Aina. Love her name, hate her voice and her character. I guess it's because she's smothered in corny syrup.

Shino...ew. I hated her in the beginning of roots through the end of GU.

I didn't like Aina really either. D; She looked cute and all, but she was mean to Haseo for the dumbest reasons.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:53 pm
I dislike Subaru. I just dislike her, She..makes me cringe. I also hate Shino. She just does. First time I saw her and I just automatically dislike her. Same for Subaru.  

Wanari

Mubyou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:39 pm
(Run away now, BL) I hate Atoli. See, I'm a radical pacifist. But seriously, it's an ONLINE GAME. I would at least bite when provoked. 99% of the time, it wouldn't hurt to PKK someone who's trying to PK you, I mean, they deserve it. I watch very violent anime, and I play violent video games. Just because I am strongly against REAL violence doesn't mean I go protesting that crap on the internet. I think she sets a stereotype.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:07 am
piros is the only character that ihate to have on my team. i like elk. but when it came to endrance i thought he was a basterd and all i wanted to do was to defeat him and saku. when i finally kick both thier butts in the game, you can say my feeling for them change like haseo. so now i enjoy thier company (not that much saku, i like bo more then her) other than that i like all of them.
p.s. ouka is my one and only true favorite character heart  

gaara_girl_08

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:32 pm
MasterPirateWandy
I dislike Subaru. I just dislike her, She..makes me cringe. I also hate Shino. She just does. First time I saw her and I just automatically dislike her. Same for Subaru.

Aw. D; Why do you hate them?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:31 pm
I hate Atoli. Her voice sucks in Redemtion and I just dislike her because she's so emo-sakaki's butt kisser

I also hate Piros and Salvador Aihara... but I lol everytime I see Ned's Guide thing because the same voice actor is the janitor rofl  

Tartarga

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:38 am
Tartarga
I hate Atoli. Her voice sucks in Redemtion and I just dislike her because she's so emo-sakaki's butt kisser

I also hate Piros and Salvador Aihara... but I lol everytime I see Ned's Guide thing because the same voice actor is the janitor rofl

Salvador Aihara was hot, but he had an annoying voice and was kind of obnoxious at some points, but I thought he was ok.
I like Piros. ;~; Why you gotta hate on all the cool kids, yo?

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:24 pm
0.o
Rachel... why is she not the most hated...
Could not stand that woman... evil  

Wolfhawk13

Friendly Wolf

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:44 pm
.... Piros

ehhhh Gaspard

hmmmmmmmmmm.....Natsume

uhhhh Mayby Piros the 3rd .....wait OF COARSE HIM

.....Idk

Endrance is Cool.

Haseo is ok

and the rest are All right  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:53 am
@Wolf
Why didn't you like Rachel?

@Macha
You didn't like Natsume? You're like the first person I've known that doesn't like her.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:16 pm
Piros(both of them)- Need I go on?

Gaspard- He needs to grow a pair...Or atleast one...

Atoli- She didn't want to fight the dude that put her in a COMA, because she had to go all Luke Skywalker, "I know there's good in him!" GO GET HIT BY A TRUCK!

Endrence- Creepy-Stalker Vibe

Natsume- Annoying as ********- BETRAYER! I don't give a ******** if he redeamed himself...

Terajima Ryoko- Useless...  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces