Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:42 pm
"Unfortunatly, yes. This leads to stress on everyone in my kingdom. We are told it's nothing too serious, but we aren't sure yet."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:50 pm
Harukoo looked down at her plate. She remember when her father was ill. Her mother took over and was over stressed until he got better. Harukoo and her younger siblings helped bring their father food and nourishment. "I hope your father gets well soon. I know no one is very happy when the king is ill."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:54 pm
"thank you. We all hope so. With him ill, the threats on the royal family increases. That's one of the reasons I want to return as quickly as possible. It's my duty to protect my sisters and mother. It's nothing against you or your family."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:59 pm
Harukoo smiled. "I understand." She looked at her watch. It had only been about ten minutes but her mother would understand. "If you would like I can show you to your room now."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:10 pm
"I appreciate the offer, but I think I'll check on my horse before turning in. You may accompany me if you wish." he offered as he rose.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:11 pm
She thought for a moment. "I think I should. After all you've never been here and you don't know where your room is." Harukoo rose and followed Kyo.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:22 pm
They walked for a while.
"Night." He muttered. "The only peaceful time."

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:28 pm
Harukoo nodded. "Yes, and it's beautiful. It's actually the only time where I find I can be alone. No younger siblings to bombard me with questions." The trees seemed to sway and dance with the wind. "In a way, everything at night is more poetic. I know it sounds weird but just look around." An owl hooted as it looked around for it's prey. The moon was so bright that everything was lit up. In the distance, fireflies were moving effortlessly in the moonlight. Some birds flew by in a flock. As a family.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:32 pm
"It's not weird at all. Back home, I would spend most nights in one of the high towers just to see the stars and enjoy the beauty." He walked into the stables and found his horse fairly quickly. Gently, he stroked it's nose.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:41 pm
Harukoo was alittle surprised. She thought that she was the only one who did that. She admired Kyo's horse. "He's a very beautiful horse. What's his name?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:47 pm
"Ryoko." He answered simply. "I've raised him myself. One of the few horses that the servants never groomed. I take pride in him."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:55 pm
"I can see why. He seems very strong." She stroked Ryoko's head. "Good boy." She soothed. "I myself have only raised one horse because she followed me as a child." Harukoo walked down a few stalls down and walked up to a pure white horse. "This is my Kainda." Kainda poked her head out of the stall and rubbed faces with Harukoo. "She's very lovable if you couldn't tell." She giggled.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:01 pm
He smiled slightly before the stable doors were thrown open. Three men with swords out appeared. Assasins. Kyo kept a hand on the sword on his belt. One charged for the princess, and he swiftly drew his sword and blocked the attacker.
"Stay back, your highness." He said shortly. "You wouldn't want to get hurt."

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:03 pm
Kainda was going mad. All the horses were going mad. Harukoo stepped back and watched as Kyo defended himself. What could she do? She had never seen fighting before. Kyo kept a hand on his belt. Please, don't get hurt. She thought. Please, don't get hurt.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:12 pm
Two of them were at his front and he lost track of the third. They weren't great sword fighters, but they were enough to keep him on his toes.
"Down with the crown!"
Kyo turned in time to see the third one come charging at him. he barely dogged, his arm getting hit in the procees. He cringed. The wound was painful, but not fatal.
With a swift slice, the successful attacker fell. The other two were disarmed and ran.
He turned back to harukoo as he sheated his sword.
"Are you alright, your highness?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces