Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
What was the last movie you saw? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neiina

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:51 pm
Sweeny Todd with my boyfriend :]

8/10 there were just some parts of the movie where I just don't understand why it happened or how. I loved the songs and the plot though biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:06 pm
Just watched Juno for the first time.
I really liked it and the music was wonderful.
biggrin

After Armageddon

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:00 am
After Armageddon
Just watched Juno for the first time.
I really liked it and the music was wonderful.
biggrin
User Image
I love Juno soooooo much biggrin I've been reading Diablo Codys blog since the start, so I kinda have to, but it is just fantastic. The soundtrack is practically constantly on my iPod^_^

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:17 am
lilartichoke
[Zigaroma]
Karma v2
lilartichoke
Dax Shepard is freaking great.
Have you seen Idiocracy?

Not yet >< *puts on netflix queue*

I did see Let's go to Jail, which was disturbing and funny.

do you mean lets go to prison? That movies funny.

Yeah. That movie was pretty funny and disturbing.
I think you'll really enjoy Idiocracy, Karma. It's a little disturbing, too.
"He talks like a f*****t. He's guilty."
"Aren't you my lawyer?"

lulz.
haha I love that movie  

snookiecookie

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:25 pm
Beowulf.

The CG was amazing, but it was just weird seeing all of the characters realistically "animated." A good "leave-your-brain-at-the-door" action movie.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:28 pm
Last movie I saw was Never Talk To Strangers(1995)

I stars Antonio Banderas, so my mom had to rent it.
I swear she's way more fangirl-y than me about some things, sometimes >__<

It was...really weird.
It's got a Secret Window-esque plot, but Secret Window makes more sense.

Click on my sig, it's super special awesome!

A Nightmare Fantasmic

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:31 pm
Karma v2
Beowulf.

The CG was amazing, but it was just weird seeing all of the characters realistically "animated." A good "leave-your-brain-at-the-door" action movie.

no . . . that would have been Shoot Em Up there's no such way many of those things could be done with a gun . . . or a carrot . . . if you've seen it you'll understand the carrot comment . . . a handgun being shot at a playground merry go round thing to make it spin so the baby couldn't get shot . . . there's no way in hell that'd happen . . . least not with a handgun even with the right gun it'd have an insane chance of death to the baby . . .  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:28 pm
User Image

iron man, it was pretty good and i want the soundtrack!

User Image

Faerdra

Lady Catalina

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:11 pm
I saw Prince Caspian. It was okay. Definitely not as good as the first one! But still worth seeing. Maybe not in the expensive theater, though.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:51 pm
I just finished watching Saw
D:

and yesterday I saw the little prince,
I was looking for that movie for years :3  

Asury

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:39 pm
Last movie I saw....
I think it was Full metal Alchemist: Conquerer of Shamballa  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:29 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Karma v2
Beowulf.

no . . . that would have been Shoot Em Up there's no such way many of those things could be done with a gun . . . or a carrot . . . if you've seen it you'll understand the carrot comment . . . a handgun being shot at a playground merry go round thing to make it spin so the baby couldn't get shot . . . there's no way in hell that'd happen . . . least not with a handgun even with the right gun it'd have an insane chance of death to the baby . . .

To both of you... seriously?
I didn't watch beowulf, but the clip in the preview with the dude screaming "I am beowulf" was far too 300 too soon for me. And gag me, Angelina.

Shoot 'em up was ridiculous... I mean seriously while holding a baby.

I guess I'm not so good at leaving my brain at the door, as you would say.

The last movie I tried to watch was "Southland Tales".
I passed out both times I tried to watch it... oops JT.

I really want to see Speed Racer. I just realized that its out already. d'oh. I hope it isn't already gone... is it already gone?  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:29 pm
lilartichoke
Razin Frostdrake
Karma v2
Beowulf.

I didn't watch beowulf, but the clip in the preview with the dude screaming "I am beowulf" was far too 300 too soon for me. And gag me, Angelina.

I really want to see Speed Racer. I just realized that its out already. d'oh. I hope it isn't already gone... is it already gone?

What? We like senseless violence and gun play =D
and seriously yourself, Speed Racer? The cartoon was bad enough, I can only imagine the cheesiness of the movie XD

Just watched part of No Country For Old Men, got bored and got on Gaia sweatdrop I guess I can't really have an opinion on it one way or the other since I didn't watch the whole thing...  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:41 pm
Karma v2
lilartichoke
Razin Frostdrake
Karma v2
Beowulf.

What? We like senseless violence and gun play =D
and seriously yourself, Speed Racer? The cartoon was bad enough, I can only imagine the cheesiness of the movie XD

Just watched part of No Country For Old Men, got bored and got on Gaia sweatdrop I guess I can't really have an opinion on it one way or the other since I didn't watch the whole thing...

No Country for Old Men . . . is good . . . if you can get past the fact it's insanely slow . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Faerdra

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:48 pm
User Image

"The Haunting of Rebecca Verlaine"

it sucks ballz, horrible acting, horrible effects, total b-rate horror.

last movie i saw in theaters is Iron Man, I loved it.

User Image

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces