Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Black Knights the Official Code Geass guild

Back to Guilds

code, geass, official 

Tags: Code, Geass, Lelouch, Rebellion 

Reply The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)
Guren Nishiki Has Been Revamped?! + R2 Knightmare Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Frame?
  Lancelot
  Guren Nishiki
  Vincent
  Tristan
  Mordred
  Other
View Results

SuchaFag

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:14 am
i'm upset. confused

i liked the R1 mechs. now i think their just trying to hard, like the float systems, their cool and all, but now they got ********' wings? what? gonk it makes no sense, i like, but no sense making is being made.(hehe) and just this new Guren in general. its soooooooooooooooo overpowered, and i dislike it a lot when shows overpower and over-complicate fights, theres a difference between cool fights and over-powered fights.

now don't get me wrong i still like the new Guren, i just don't like what their doing with the Mechs. if that makes sense.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:57 pm
SuchaFag
i'm upset. confused

i liked the R1 mechs. now i think their just trying to hard, like the float systems, their cool and all, but now they got ********' wings? what? gonk it makes no sense, i like, but no sense making is being made.(hehe) and just this new Guren in general. its soooooooooooooooo overpowered, and i dislike it a lot when shows overpower and over-complicate fights, theres a difference between cool fights and over-powered fights.

now don't get me wrong i still like the new Guren, i just don't like what their doing with the Mechs. if that makes sense.

Too many upgrades... the Guren shoots missiles, flies, is super ultra fast, has that signature claw; exactly what you'd expect when a Knightmare crosses Lloyd AND Rakshata. @_@ It's a bit much. And they haven't been focusing on Knightmare battles in a while... D:

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:02 pm
i feel like the more they become awesomer, the more they tend to look like Gundams

I wonder what the Lancelot Albion (or something like that) for Suzaku will look like...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:20 am
YORUlCHl
SuchaFag
i'm upset. confused

Too many upgrades... the Guren shoots missiles, flies, is super ultra fast, has that signature claw; exactly what you'd expect when a Knightmare crosses Lloyd AND Rakshata. @_@ It's a bit much. And they haven't been focusing on Knightmare battles in a while... D:

its getting a tad bit ridiculous.
and i wish they would focus on knightmare battles at least a little bit more lately. all they've been doing lately is storyline stuff. i like it, but i wanna see those knightmares fights.  

SuchaFag

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:20 pm
LANCELOT ALBION KICKS A**!!!!
but some weapons don't make sense. As I said in the plot discussion thread.

-Lasers that don't really come from a certain part, they look like they come from the wings but why would they do that?

BUT

-The way the Geass gave Suzaku the freaking awesome ability to slice whathisfaceknightofone's weapon in half is coolest thing ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:48 pm
xLongIis4loversx
LANCELOT ALBION KICKS A**!!!!
but some weapons don't make sense. As I said in the plot discussion thread.

-Lasers that don't really come from a certain part, they look like they come from the wings but why would they do that?

BUT

-The way the Geass gave Suzaku the freaking awesome ability to slice whathisfaceknightofone's weapon in half is coolest thing ever.

I think the lasers come from the wings because the wings are made of lasers..? sweatdrop

And it is cool how Suzaku takes advantage of the "live on" geass to defeat "whathisfaceknightofone" Bismark ;p.

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

raigakuren

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:17 pm
I'd say my favorite is Lelouch's Shinkirou when it premiered I was all OMG the Shinkirou matches Lelouch perfectly  
The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff