Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Main Forum
New Members Introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrono fantasy

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:49 am
Hello, I just received an invite to this guild and just joined up. I'm guessing I got the invite based on my Sephi avi. ^^ It looks like an interesting type of Guild and it looks like a promising guild for fans of Final Fantasy who likes to cosplay in real life or on Gaia.

A little about myself before I end this post. I do run my own Guild but I might try to visit here from time to time. I also run my own interactive fanfic story that you may participate if you wish to read it and submit a character form.

I think I might already have an idea for a starting topic for my first time in this guild to post up so I'll probably be heading off to post up that. Otherwise, I hope to meet a lot of cool and new cosplayers, real life pics or avatars. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:07 am
Hello all I was invited here out of the blue, but I do love Final Fantasy! d^-^b

My Name is Devin
I'm 20
I'm an avid Anime and Game enthusiast
I own well over 60 complete Anime series as well as over 90 Games ranging from SNES to PS3! ^ ^
I've only tried my hand at Cosplaying twice now (Not including halloween ^ ^), I went first at my first Con as Zenigata, from Lupin the 3rd. Second last year at my second Con I went as Big Boss from MGS, although i didn't have the cig or the eye patch T^T.

My favorite Final Fantasy characters are as follows:
FF7 Cid
FFX Tidus
FFX Jecht
FF7 Cloud
FF7 Tifa
FF7 Sephiroth
FF8 Squall
FF8 Seifer

If you wish to talk with me further then I would be much obliged!  

Devin Nikolaos

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

sorathechosenwielder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:26 am
hi for starters and legal purposes i am not going to tell u my name so u may call me by my username as for my age just ask same for my location i have played most of the final fantasy game from 1 to 9 as u can see from my avi i am a cosplayer but excuse the wings in my head angel imp potion i would like to go to a convention but i have no transportation to get to one so if someone would like to go out of their way to pick me up to go to one i would highly appreciate it  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:44 am
Welcome new people. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, I was making sure I filled the guild with lots of stuff to keep people entertained that wanted to check things out, ya know?

I know some of you don't care to disclose your information publicly and that is fine. However cosplay gatherings will circle around what timezone you are in so keep that in mind.

Also, I know some of you own your own guilds and etc.
Don't worry, me and the Captain are not that demanding.
However, me and the captain are definitely 2 different people so please don't think otherwise, ya know?

Other that, glad to have you and please feel free to explore and post away as you would in any other guild.  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Garnet TiI AIexandros

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:23 am
"kidzukeba itsudemo soba ni iru keredo
HONTO wa KIRAI? SUKI? mousou na no?"

User Image

I was invited late last night, I believe? Not quite sure what time and I forgotten the reason for the invitation ^^;
Anyways, hello~ M'name's Chloe and I live in the freezing cold UK.
I've only ever cosplayed once in real life as Tifa from FFVII:AC but, I have cosplayed many times on gaia. I currently have a Cloud (FFVII: CC Version) and a Cissnei (Also from CC) account on here.

I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan (Of course ^_-) and I have just started playing the new(ish) game; Dissidia. Other than that, I'm just a simple yaoi, video game, rock music loving girl~

"SUKI ni natteku riyuu wa minna
chigau yo ne KEDO MAYBE YOU'RE MY LOVE"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:12 pm
hello my fellow cosplayers smile
I'm cosplaying Terra from FF6 and more recently, Dissidia.
*twirls*  

Esper Terra Branford

Metalstar_Keyblader

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:12 pm
Hey everyone, I'm 21 years old and if you want to know my real name then go to my profile. Anyway, I've cosplay many characters on gaia countless of times. So far I've cosplay as Riku's Replica, Zidane, Roxas, Neku, and Jr. from the Xenosaga series.

It's obvious that I'm a die-hard Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts fan for years. So far I've played FF III, IV, V, VI, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, FF Tatics Advance, and Crystal Chronicles.

I also enjoy drawing on my free time or to release stress. And ocassionally writing fan fiction novels.

Well, that's pretty much it about me. Hope that we'll be friends!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:27 pm
Hi, I'm karina, I like final fantasy ^^ it's really cool
take care everyone, peace  

Kadinician

yubel-terror incarnate

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:08 pm
NAME:
Vincent Valentine User Image

Height:
6'

Job:
None

Birthdate:
October 13th

Birthplace:
Unknown

Weapon:
Gun

once having a secret past with Shinra,i shall join Cloud in an effort to resolve the torture in my soul and the horror Shinra inflicted upon me. Although i am quiet and frail, a dark and frightening power hides within. Although it seems I was merely a subject for experimentation, my existance his an even deeper secret.
burning_eyes User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:22 am
~bows~ Glad to be a part of the guild, however....I'm usually not online for more than 10mins a day.

I do appreciate the invite.

~Yojimbo final fantasy X summon  

Shopkeeper Rin

Snow ViIliers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:19 am
Yo, hey there. Nice ta meet ya all. While I won't go out an tell you all my RL life stuff, cus I'mma bit shy bout that, I'll tell ya what I can. I'm 21, 5'7, I'm a gamer to the point of addiction, I am overly violent at times, but calm down easy, I am always there for my friends, I tend to give nicknames to my friends. I can be emo at times, and I get bored waaaaaaaaaaaay to easily, and at times walk off in search of entertainment, wether it be anoying some one or picking a fight. I love spicy foods, and I am quite the cook =D. You can call me Snow here.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:52 am
Hi all and thank you for the invite. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here and hope I can contribute in various ways.

In any case I've only recently started to cosplay. My first cosplay event was Animazement 09 in NorthCarolina where I cosplayed Reno from FF7.

More recently I've moved to California in the Bay Area and I'm looking forward to meeting more cosplayers in my local area. My next three events are;

Anime Destiny- Cosplaying a Scout from TF2
UN Day Meetup- Germany from Hetalia
Yaoi-Con- Reno from FF7, Doctor Franken Stein from Soul Eater, and Scout from TF2 or Gokudera from Hitman Reborn.

My next planned cosplay from FinalFantasy is a version of Sephiroth that I'm keeping a secret for now, but I hope that I get around to working on the cosplay after the Holidays.  

Esper Kit

x Squall Strife x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:43 am
Hey.
Seeing as the guild welcomes Final Fantasy AND Kingdom Hearts characters, you could call me Squall or Leon. I don't care either way. I'll try to post here as much as I can think to do, but you'll find me more often than not in towns with my friend, Cloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:31 am
.. hi! thanks for the invite! I'm yuna. but my friends calls me muffins..*smirks yeah its funny* , i'm 16 and i've
been here in gaia for about 2 months now and i luff it here!
as you can see I'm cosplaying as yuna in her gunner form.. i love FF! as well as kingdom hearts.. I've tried to go in cosplay convention but failed..(coz of schol, etc...)but now I'm planning to go on one with my friends this year or so..I also love Namine in kingdom hearts so yeah.. i'm planning to cosplay her., but I think i'll stick with yuna.. well thats it for now... you can comment me if you'd like to know me more thanks for listening!^^
enjoy your day!

Valiant Gunner

Versatile Genius

among_angel_wings

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Hey I guess I was invited by my Rinoa sn lol, at first I was unsure, but oh well. I do mostly RL cosplays then gaia cosplays, I've done some like summoner Yuna, and an attempt to do Gunner Yuna, but I'll stick with Rinoa. Anyway, I love Final Fantasy, and Final Fantasy 8 is my all time favorite, Cause I beat that game with everything, unlike the previous ones where I didnt even try to get the ultimites. I'm 18 years old and I've been on gaia since I was 16 so..wow almost 3 years lol. I'm a high school grad, preparing to go to college in the spring, and I play games like Kingdom Hearts and FF on the side when I'm not working.

Gaia Cosplays: Maka Albarn (Soul Eater) Xion (Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days) Rinoa (Final Fantasy VIII and Dead Fantasy) Yuna (Summoner)

RL Cosplays: Rinoa Heartilly, Songstress Yuna, Gunner Yuna, Summoner Yuna, Sumire Takahana, Shuichi Shindou, Maka Albarn, Yuffie Kisaragi, etc. (List is too long)
And thank you for having me on the guild =D  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces