Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]
[Archive] The Aikanaro'hini -- Joining and Leaving the Pride Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:39 pm
I will enter the Gates...
Owner's Name:Kaori_luv
SoA's Name:Devya
Image:Here
Suggested Rank: Zera'ni ... hopefully Sinta'har when he grows to adult
Demon Name: (( if joining as an adult ))
Personality: He is an extremely obediant cub, he always does what he is told when given an order (except maybe if it would endanger his life), but for how long is another matter entirely [he is a cub afterall]. He loves to hunt and has a knack for it. He is a tough cub even though it might not always show and he has a kind heart and is protective of those he cares for.
Contact Info: shizu6616@gmail.com ... aim - shizu6616
Ideas for Join RP? Was disscussed that he would be grabbed up by Nyoko's boy Nyota and taken to Verge, insisting on Devya's being a slave. Deyva having met Drathir previously, who told to come to the pride when he was stronger, will have none of it and will try to prove that he can be a demon.
Why do you want to join?Devya is in a pride with his family, but he does not seem to fit there to me. Plus I am really in awe at this pride I love the concept and how diverse all the characters are!

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: Read it all and continues to re-read lol!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:53 am
Owner's Name: Syrius Lionwing
SoA's Name: Ketu
Image: Ketu
Suggested Rank: Trainee/Hirao'aplh
Demon Name: tagnik'zur (meaning Dragon)
Personality: Ketu is a tough cookie he beleives his demon is a fire breathing dragon and all of this fire and spite is channelled through him, he is a very large youngster and won't take no for an answer. He is brave and strong and loyal to Ri.
Contact Info:syrius lionwing (aim)
Ideas for Join RP? think rp is being set up?
Why do you want to join? Cause he is following Ri in to the belly of the beast so to speak XD!

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads:yush.

Syrius Lionwing

Seiei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:48 pm
Owner's Name: Seiei
SoA's Name: Nasain
Image:Nasain
Suggested Rank: Succubus
Demon Name: Alasse'salka
Personality:Nasain, to put it simply, only want to hear music and dance to it. She's simple and takes joy out of making others applaud her unique way of expressing herself. She uses her music and dancing skills to get what she wants, be it food or precious trinkets. She enjoys bloodshed, but it's more of a hidden pleasure that she'd rather not share. She's kind of like a gypsy who got trapped into Hewa's songs and feel like she'll be trapped by his side until he willingly releases her. But, Nasain secretly doesn't ever want to leave those that are so similar to her in colors and, shockingly, the way she thinks.
Contact Info: AIM: Hi I Am Melyssa
But hey, myspace isa pretty effective way of getting a hold of me.xD
Ideas for Join RP? Well, There is an RP started with her and Hewa that is set up for her to meet one of the leaders. Why not kill two birds with one stone and turn that RP into one?
Why do you want to join?I want to join because she fits so perfectly in with them and she's so out there and independent that she needs to see that being alone isn't always a good thing.

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: YES. and it took foreverrr. ;]

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:05 am

Owner's Name: Deneris
SoA's Name: Talutah
Image: Talutah
Suggested Rank: Quatethe or Tirma'eth (she was trained from a young age as an excellent fighter and assassin)
Demon Name: Gader'el
Personality: Talutah is a cunning one, not someone you want on your bad side. Standoffish and unapologetic, she has little concern for what's wrong or right. While this is not always her first resort, she will not hesitate to use brute force to get her point across. Stronger than your average rogue, and with stealth and agility on her side, she is formidable opponent. She likes evoking fear into others and will not tolerate disrespect.

Talutah is by no means power-hungry, however, preferring to stay out of the spotlight. Generally the quiet type, she is more of a listener than a talker. It is hard to figure out what she is thinking most of the time. She often appears to be lost in her daydreams, gone to some far off place; this can make others drop their guard around her and sometimes spill vital information. What most don't realise though, is that she is very aware of what is going on around her. Nothing slips by her ears.

One of her most important traits is her unwavering loyalty. Once someone has proven worthy of her respect, her support is theirs for life.

An odd little quirk she has is her fascination with blood. She likes covering her paws with it and drawing pictures on rocks and stones. It is her way of relaxing.
Contact Info: PMs, email: silver_phoenix@abv.bg, AIM: nerisnyx
Ideas for Join RP? She could run into one of the pride members at the border and they could take her to one of the kings?
Why do you want to join? I just love the concept of this pride.

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: Yes

Deneris

Poisin Ivy Josephine

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Owner's Name: Poisin Ivy Josephine
SoA's Name: Yaretzi
Image: Yaretzi
Suggested Rank: Defender
Demon Name: Sonneillon (demon of hatred.) though honestly, I would really love it if she could still go through the naming ceremony.
Personality: Yaretzi is like... um.... a KLONDIKE bar!!! Hard on the outside, and melty creamy filling on the inside. Her hard outer exterior has been honed over the years and it has become so ingrained into her personality that she honestly doesn't know how to be nice anymore.

Yaretzi has been wandering for most of her life now, listening to the voice (demon), trying to separate herself from it and yet still needing the power that it offered. Becuase of her past and circumstances she's grown strong over the seasons, and wise.

little fun fact- Once, a shaman told her that her mother had mated with a demon, and that she was a crime against the gods.
The next thing Yaretzi knew, she was standing over the lions bloodied carcass, blood dripping from her muzzle. Her demon doesn't like people talking down to them... Her demon constantly tells her that the two of them are meant for something more important in this world.

Contact Info: AOL: cmpskater@aol.com YIM: PoisinIvyAphrodite@yahoo.com
Ideas for Join RP? Who ever wants to meet up with her most, it doesn't really matter to me.
Why do you want to join? Becuase I beleive that this pride would have GREAT opportunities for amazing RP. And not just random fluffy stuff like OMG you're so pretty, lets be friends tra la la la la

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: ((PLEASE make sure you have done this... we reserve the right to smack you if you try to do something against pride beliefs ^^ ))
on multiple occasions, I even write stuff down >>;;; (I don't like smacks D: )

this is the rp that has her meeting a member in the pride: Size matters

EDIT: if the demon name Sonneillon is taken, Lillith or Nicor would be good as well  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:28 pm
Owner's Name: Split Personality
SoA's Name: Uxe
Image: xxx
Suggested Rank: Hirao'alph for now. Tirma'ath for the future.
Demon Name: Not joining as an adult but I have his name chosen. Jareth
Personality: Uxe has always had a cold stone in his heart. Different from his other family members, he always felt as though he was cursed to be hateful and cruel, where as his siblings were kind and good. He respected his parents, because of who they were but not what they were, he saw them only as old and useless. Everything in the world can be destroyed in a manner of minutes and as far as Uxe is concerned-it isn't worth the effort of living. So he lives life with the idea that he has nothing to lose or to gain. He may only be living for a short time longer-why bother with the small stuff?
Contact Info: SplitpersonalityUmo: YIM
Ideas for Join RP? Do not really care which. Currently is having a recruiting Rp with Hewa but since his owner is having a tough time getting online due to Rl I wanted to just jump the gun and get Uxe in biggrin
Why do you want to join? I customed Uxe to be a 'bad' character. I have yet to own a character that I can have be cruel or mean at any point. The idea of a place for him to be home in makes me happy inside :3

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: ((PLEASE make sure you have done this... we reserve the right to smack you if you try to do something against pride beliefs ^^ ))

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:33 am
All members MUST fill out the Member Add form in the Members and Ranks thread upon approval. PLEASE do so - it helps them keep the member list up to date. <3
Owner's Name: _ p a o cx
SoA's Name: Tahalili
Image: Lili ;; She has no cert yet
Suggested Rank: Crafter for now 'cause she's still new to the pride, but I'd eventually like for her to be a priestess serving under Morifaer. She's a seer by birth. (Mori's daughter, Seph-approved ^^)
Demon Name: Dúlinn (dusk singer)
Personality: (( Pulling from an old contest for a cub from this pride~ ;P I edited some stuff 'cause it doesn't apply no mores. XD ))
Lili is quiet, calculating, intelligent, and very much reserved. She's a bit strange in that she's haunted by a demon's song that is meant for the souls of the dead, to lull them to an eternity of sleep. It started singing its lullaby to her every night since she was born. As a newborn, she couldn't hear it, but the song got clearer as she got older, and now she hums it to herself on the occasion. She's constantly wondering about the origin and the meaning of the song, however, as it has never been revealed to her.
Contact Info: AIM: lilsi0pieXD
Ideas for Join RP? Mm.. no doubt it'd be Iar she'd wanna meet first between the two leaders.
Why do you want to join? I've wanted this character ever since I wrote her up for that contest a while back. XD Granted I changed a few details around, it's still basically the same as I'd originally written.

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: Yup~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:39 pm
All members MUST fill out the Member Add form in the Members and Ranks thread upon approval. PLEASE do so - it helps them keep the member list up to date. <3
Owner's Name:Kaori_luv
SoA's Name:Maansi'Vani
Image: [xxx]
Suggested Rank: Tu'azane
Demon Name: Jezebeth
Personality: She is kinda quite, intelligent and a observer. She like to watch things. She could watch one thing all day, if she has time. She is respectful but demands repect and once you draw her attention its hard to kept her from trying to know everything about you.
Contact Info: aim: shizu6616
Ideas for Join RP? She wandering around the borders, she'll probably meet Bavu gaurding from their Ive no ifdea.
Why do you want to join? I love this pride.
I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: Yup, lots of times.

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:50 pm
Owner's Name: Manchu the Panda
SoA's Name: Midas
Image: Img
Suggested Rank: Slave
Demon Name: None
Personality: A rather meek sort of jackal, he always had bad luck. Maybe it was his habit of lying, but one day he was found by Phlegyas when he went on his name quest, Midas actually rather dropped right into his path. Literally. A bird of prey found him too large to continue to carry, and he fell at the lion's feet. Phlegyas took this as a sign from Morifaer, and hasn't let him out of his sight since.
Contact Info: AIM, pm
Ideas for Join RP? Well, I thought Phle could bring him back from an out of pride adventure. He could meet Iar, hopefully, because Phle would have more daddy/son RP
Why do you want to join? Well, I'm sure he doesn't want to join, but I want Phle to have a slave~

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: Yess'm! :>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:20 am
Owner's Name: Roxy_roxanna2
SoA's Name: Nkosazana
Image: [X]
Suggested Rank: Hirao'alphe (Eventually Tirma'eth (Though I can see her working to become Arma'eth))
Demon Name: Not Yet an Adult
Personality: Zana is very stubborn and determined, she has always wanted to grow up quickly to prove to the world she could take care of herself.
Contact Info: AIM: themostloyal
Ideas for Join RP? I have this rp completed, which should lead into an RP with Verge.
Why do you want to join? Zana fits in well with the pride concepts she's fiercely determined to prove herself. I find that she has good RP opportunities here and with the white that does mark her she'll work harder to prove herself to the other pride members.

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: I have read them, but I think I'll be re-reading them once a week or so until they are better embedded in my poor memory XD

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:15 am
Owner's Name: Buffy the Bloody
SoA's Name: Roth
Image: Roth
Suggested Rank: Incubus
Demon Name: Deimos'Akar
Personality:
Roth is intelligent. He likes to learn, and he enjoys practicing cruel things. He likes to torture, after being taught the perfect way to draw out the pain, rather than just killing. Hes rather snide, rude, but depending on who hes around, he can wear the facade of a charmer. He has recently believed he has started hearing his inner demon [Due to Poi's girl training him as a cub to be a demon as an adult]. The only ambition he's ever had, is to join the pride he thinks is incredibly amazing.
Contact Info: Spikefreak88 [at] gmail [Email], Spikefreak88 [AIM]
Ideas for Join RP? Any! Im open for ideas.
Why do you want to join? Because hes been training for this pride since he was a cub, and hes been through alot to achieve it. Hes lost his family, due to them thinking hes a monster, and he just wants to fit in where he knows other creatures like him thrive.

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: YES. I do, Ive read and reread<33

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:18 pm
Owner's Name: Truth.Be.Told
SoA's Name: Neige le'Croix
Image: Snow child
Suggested Rank: Na'artue (to Rasul)
Demon Name: n/a
Personality: Sweet, kind, and far too naive for her own good. She's not exactly bright, but she has a good memory. And she has a fascination for all things pretty. For the most part, she'll be oblivious to the true nature of demons, but will end up developing an odd and morbid quirk of her own when it comes to pretty things...
Contact Info: PMs, tialtruth (AIM)
Ideas for Join RP?......Xd; She'll have wandered off from her family while traveling back to the Simbafutaji (have already cleared this with myself and Das Tor), and will end up coming across Rasul and be taken in by him.
Why do you want to join? 8d; PLOOOOOOOTS~

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: Yarp!

Truth.Be.Told

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:51 pm
SORRY GUYS I'm a bad pride owner D: RL's been eating meeee.

Everyone that's posted is good to go~ Just get your joining RPs and stuff if you don't have them already!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:10 pm
Owner's Name: Das Tor
SoA's Name: Wanwa'hnwma
Image: [x]
Suggested Rank: Tirma'eth
Demon Name: Ara (Latin meaning 'altar/refuge, protection')
Personality: Wan is...well, no-nonsense. She's normally amiable, but doesn't take s**t and is liable to turn dangerous if you step on her beliefs. She believes the strong should be in charge, but that doesn't mean you trod on the weak. Take them under your wing, certainly...even if they don't realize that under your wing is the better place. In a fight, she is ruthless, unforgiving, and has no qualms going for the throat. Pray you only spar against her.
Contact Info:..........-points to your buddy lists on AIM-
Ideas for Join RP? I'd prefer Wan met Verge, as Wan is most definitely a Sparda-influence demon.
Why do you want to join? Well...when I originally got Wan, my first thought was 'ohlook! another demon!', and....it's kinda stuck. >.> And she has plot to end up with Nyota. 8D;

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: @.x; If I haven't read them by now, I am a bad founding member. D8 But yes, I've read them.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas