Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
Crescent Moon Bar & Inn Now Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the Intro?
  Good?
  horrible
  AWSOME!!!
  YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

CerciKittyCupcakes

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:20 pm
MEET VANILLA
Looks like:
(Click the police man below to see)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Race: likes her human form, but human/avian mix. She usually keeps her wings tucked into her back, like I said. She has the wings of a red-tailed hawk
Mate: None
She carries her guitar around in its case. :3
Bio: Classified information, but when people found out her and her twin were a new species, it got ugly...
Disklikes: critical people. She's afraid to play her guitar in front of an audience because she thinks people will be really critical, but she's really talented
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:33 pm
Vanilla opened the door to the Crescent Moon Bar/Inn and smelled the aroma of wine and beer. She wanted a place to stay for the night, and the teenager thought this was a decent place. She couldn't stop thinking of her twin, who she lost a while back when she was around seven years old. She hoped he was okay, and not captured by them. She glanced around, thinking, And yes, this was a teenage girl thinking that, but you have to think like an adult when you live alone. Vanilla knew from experience; she swapped up every credit card or debit card she found sitting there on the sidewalk, she saved up every nickel, every penny, from when she was young and her parents were alive, she did what she could to survive. She had about 100 dollars, but she knew it was not to waste. She had only two outfits: a fancy knee-length deep violet dress that came to some ruffles at the end with her proffesional-but-schoolgirl-looking shiny black Mary Janes and a pearl necklace, and her school uniform, which was shown in her picture. (http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_normal_200502241965_937722.jpg) She was wearing the schoolgirl uniform when she entered the inn, but regretted her choice when she saw how deluxe it was inside.  

CerciKittyCupcakes

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:31 am
(I dunno if I joined this. If not, then my character is Empress Dee Bogard.)

Empress Dee Bogard wandered into the Crescent Bar and Inn hoping to see new sights and possibly get ideas for her own lounge. She got this recommendation from her good friend Iori Yagami, and so, she really wanted to check this place out.

It looked like the average bar to her. She was almost immediately bored out of her mind to the point where she yawned, thus exposing cat - like teeth. She rubbed her left eye with the back of her hand, which she posed it like a cat's paw.

"This place makes me want to curl up on a nice soft pillow and after lapping up some milk, to fall straight to sleep."

Dee yawned again, with a silent meow escaping her mouth also.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff