View Results

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:15 pm
It makes me all glowy inside to see how many people like the idea of returning to the earth when they die; which further sets me to be pissed off that it's not legal in many places.
It doesn't make sense to me to make a law that says "We have to put all these chemicals into you before we put you into the earth". Isn't that pollution? Don't they have laws against that, too?
I mean, sure; if you want an open-casket funeral a month later... you're a bit of an odd duck in my book, but you'll want something so that you don't stink up the place; that would freak out your dearly beloved.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:04 pm
Veruniel
My father is constantly thinking about his funeral. He doesn't want his body to go to waste and so he doesn't like the idea of closed coffins. He wants to be left naked on a cliff somewhere where ravens will eat him.

ur father sooooooooo rules!!!!!! mrgreen  

babykitty18

Naztakuan

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:04 pm
I haven't really thought about what I want to be done to my body. I probably get cremated. Then I want them mixed into the soil under some sort of tree. I want them to be used as fertilzer or something for a tree.
Maybe a magnolia tree , a cherry tree, or a willow tree.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:59 pm
I've been planning my funeral for a long long time. I don't think its morbid, I have a lot of fun doing it. I wish I could carry it out myself since I am an Undertaker, but Ill be dead >.<  

TemperedGranite

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:19 pm
I haven't gone right down to every little detail, but generally I want my funeral to be a festive occasion.

And I also want to be wrapped up like a mummy. Don't know why, nor really care, I just do. domokun  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:58 pm
Hmm, I haven't really planned it. But I know I want to be burried, if possible, without a coffin. And I want a Sakura tree planted right smack over my body. At first I wanted a weeping willow, but those need to be near water. I'd get washed away. xD  

Kabuki-Kun

Tipsy Reveler

corpsicbeauty

Vicious Hunter

2,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:48 pm
i've told certain friends what they are to do @ my funeral

like, design the casket, the gravemarker, and the music.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:26 am
I guess people would consider that morbid, but I don't. I see it the same way that you do, as a way to remember your mortality and try to bring something positive from it.
I have planned snippets of my own funeral before, but I change my mind alot

lyssiah

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:19 pm
I will be cremated and put into a little white gold urn.
I have yet to decide where to put my ashes but I'm sure by that time I'll have thought of something.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:25 pm
Kakei Setsunai
I will be cremated and put into a little white gold urn.
I have yet to decide where to put my ashes but I'm sure by that time I'll have thought of something.
On my bedside, so you'll be next to me forever. ^_^  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:59 am
I don't really want a funeral much, I don't want a bunch of people pretending to be sad just because I'm dead when they didn't even like or care about me when I was alive, I don't even care whether I'm buried or cremated.

But if i have to have a funeral, I want everything done the cheapest way possible, for many reasons, with the least people possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:08 pm
My funeral WILL have a disco ball.

It will also have a raffle for some of the things I owned. Not all of them, but like, select CD's, clothing, etc. Or maybe a lottery, Iunno. But I wanna give them away. My loved ones get my good stuff, but this stuff won't be shitty, just not UBER ******** AWESOME.

There will be techno at my wake. And metal. And the song "Dr. Online" by Zeromancer, if I go how I want to go(which is suicide of some sort when I'm old and can no longer live independently).

And I want rites from every religious doctrine I can think of to be read, so my a** is saved from every angle. Even though I don't take any of it seriously.

I want someone to juggle fire and have it "accidently" spill on my body and have it go up in flames.

And EVERYONE will down a mandatory shot of Everclear, so they can feel like they're dying too. ^_^

There will be a drinking game in place: everytime someone cries, everyone takes a shot/swig of whatever the ******** they want. I want a fully loaded bar at my funeral.

I also want a blackjack table.

And if my body actually makes it to the ground(which I'd rather not pollute the earth with, so hopefully the flames will take), I want "Crazy Train" to be playing as I'm lowered in.

Oooh, and the Time Warp.

All black worn should be fashionable by my standards, and I want everyone to know I can see them from the grave.

I'd also like a video played telling everyone how I hope to see them someday. XD

Frankly, I'd invest more money on my funeral than my wedding. If I love someone, I already have good memories with them, getting married or not.

But funerals are to die for. <3

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:44 pm
Blackrose Kaire
But if i have to have a funeral, I want everything done the cheapest way possible, for many reasons, with the least people possible.
If you donate your body to science, they'll cremate you for free.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:40 pm
well ive thought about what should be done with my corpse after i die you know like cremation and donateing boadyparts that sort of thing, but i never actually thought much about planing my funneral. I guess I always just figured I would be dead whats the point infact sometimes i wonder why have a funeral at all. Still some of the ideas posted above do sound like they were pretty entertaing to plan.  

fishkisser22

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:55 am
babykitty18

ur father sooooooooo rules!!!!!! mrgreen

I think he's a closet goth.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash