Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
OMFG box? whats in them? (100 Boxes -100 Items- See result) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milliani

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:40 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
lmao! YOu two are silly. ^^

NIH! - You think it was worth it??? o.O

I can assure you that people on gaia will discuss that question the next weeks time..
Cause its a bit up and down.

-Nih-

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:40 pm
xxstratus_affectionxx
x Glam Rock Kylie x
xxstratus_affectionxx
oh since this thread is pretty active i should let ya'll know Milli is the new Vicecaptain after doing a small vote within the guild mods.

You should make that an annoucement Stratus so that we can all congratulate her there!!

would you mind doing it and set it as a announcement for the day i have to go vaccum back bedrooms before the construction people get here tonight to measure

Alright hon. Have fun vacumming. : lol ^^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:58 pm
Not fun at all. My oldest girl wanted her own bedroom and did not want to share with her youngest sister any more. So were building an addition this weekend . so all Three girls will get there own room. I offered to divide the bed room she was sharring in half but that was not good enough. kids so ya i have been cleaning there toys and items up since there at grandma's for the weekend while construction is happening since they all ask a million questions a day and the construction guys would go mad!  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:00 pm
xxstratus_affectionxx
Not fun at all. My oldest girl wanted her own bedroom and did not want to share with her youngest sister any more. So were building an addition this weekend . so all Three girls will get there own room. I offered to divide the bed room she was sharring in half but that was not good enough. kids so ya i have been cleaning there toys and items up since there at grandma's for the weekend while construction is happening since they all ask a million questions a day and the construction guys would go mad!

A day in the life of stratus..  

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:00 pm
lmao! That's sooooo cute!! lol...aww...I bet they're angels though! They're so cute. You have a really cute family Stratus. I'm happy for you. ^^

(on a different note, I'm pissed off at the items I got from the omfg boxes. *sighs* I'm selling the rest of my boxes)  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:03 pm

Updated.. got them all up now -.-'

-Nih-

Milliani

Milliani

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:04 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
lmao! That's sooooo cute!! lol...aww...I bet they're angels though! They're so cute. You have a really cute family Stratus. I'm happy for you. ^^

(on a different note, I'm pissed off at the items I got from the omfg boxes. *sighs* I'm selling the rest of my boxes)

Just a note.. if you dint like the Bag of Win.. then you don't like the OMFG Box too. ^.^

-Nih-

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:09 pm
Milliani
x Glam Rock Kylie x

Just a note.. if you dint like the Bag of Win.. then you don't like the OMFG Box too. ^.^

-Nih-

Lmao! Yeah I know. *sighs* You got some really good stuff from yours though. I had crappy stuff from mine. lol....just my luck. ^^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:12 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x

What did you get?  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:16 pm
You don't even want to know...it's sad. lol ^^

- witch cape
- Complex jacket
- ancient chest
- grace of aphrodite
- belted top

*sniffles*  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:18 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
You don't even want to know...it's sad. lol ^^

- witch cape
- Complex jacket
- ancient chest
- grace of aphrodite
- belted top

*sniffles*

OOOOH! Could I have the jacket? For a discount? xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:19 pm
ewwwww.... and how much were they? @>@....  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Milliani

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:24 pm

I can Inform you.
I'm VERY happy at the moment ^.^
I had a small light of luck yet again on the Ancient Chests just like when i got my WTF Hat

-> User Image <-

-Nih-

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:30 pm
AAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

NIH! You lucky b*****d! lol congrats! *smiles in jealousy* XD  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0