Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Alyce's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:45 pm
"I won't peek." He leaned forward with his elbows on his knees and covered his face with his hands. "You already fed though why'd you need to again."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:52 pm
Alyce laughed, "Haha okay". Then picking out the clothes she started to take her shirt off, "Umm If you haven't noticed I'm a very strange vampire haha who is very weak. So I need blood more than the average good vampire".  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:00 pm
Souji shruged but kept his eyes covered. "You can have more of mine if you want."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:06 pm
Then finishing putting her clothes on she walked over to the couch while putting her hair up and said, "You sure your still not too weak from last time?".  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:08 pm
"My blood recovers quicker than others, i'm uset to it being taken." He paused for a while. "Um can i look now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:11 pm
"No I'm standing in front of you with just my underclothes on", Alyce said sarcasticly and crossed her arms smiling.  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:16 pm
Souji laughed slightly and uncovered his face. "Well do want to drink from me or not." He sat back and looked at her in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:20 pm
"Well if you keep insisting it then I guess I have no other choice", still smiling she sat next to him and stared back.  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:36 am
Souji took his chocker off and tilted his head to the side, exposing it for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:47 am
"You make it so easy...", she mumbled quietly. Leaning towards him she opened her mouth, exposing her fangs and pierced the skin on his neck. Closing her eyes, she slowly dranked and stopped after awhile. Leaning back away she smiled and skimmed her fingers around the mark left on his neck, "Thank you".  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:57 am
Souji swallowed when she bit him and closed his eyes. He looked pale again when she stoped. "Your welcome." He grabed her hand and lowered it from his neck. "Please don't do that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:04 am
"Sorry...", Alyce said quietly. Smile disapearing, she rested her head against the couch and closed her eyes.  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:10 am
"It's fine, my neck's just alittle sencative from being bit alot." He layed down and let his chocker fall to the floor, it looked like he was asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:14 am
"Mmm you alright?", she asked opening one eye.  

ChaoticBean

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:35 pm
"Just tired again." His voice was weak again.  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff