Meaning: Cursed (Thing)
Nicknames: Maluu
Species: Lion (Old Rogue)
Stage: Adult
Father: n/a
Mother: n/a
Siblings: n/a
Mate: (Current) Aang
Offspring: (By Mwenye-heri) Haramu-chanua, Takatifu-jito; (By Iartuupe) En'dagora, Ia'duin, Hoistui, Anameleth, Moricorm, Kasdeya; (By Aang) Gyatso, Malu, Pasang
Pride: Arba'sehemu; Air Nomads
Roleplay color: Red
Obtained: Mila Farrel's June '08 Customs

Personality: Maluuni is a small lioness who is observant, and far from the skittish ball of nerves she once was. She spent most of her life as a slave, under the belief she was cursed and not worthy of life. But through her many trials, she has gained self-worth and now holds her head high. She's found herself head over heels in love with a younger male cheetah, Aang, and loves the cubs she has with him dearly. She speaks little, thanks to a fight that left her throat damaged, but most who know her (Aang especially) know what she means through her small amount of words and body language.

History: u/c

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:13 am
Fur Color: Brown and bright red
Mane Color: Bright red
Nose Color: Black
Eyes: Green
Markings: Bright red
Scars: Many scars litter her body, from her harsh cubhood and solitary hunts in the forest. Scars also mark her throat, from a fight with a cheetah that left her unable to speak well.
Build: Small. Maluuni's birth pride had started adapting to the forest, and Maluuni is small because of it. Probably the size of an Ela'wadiyi or Umande'mfuni.
Gear: n/a

Theme Song: Pale - Within Temptation
Favorite Quote From RP: n/a
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Seer: n/a
Strengths: Maluuni is an agile, quick hunter. She's also extremely patient, observant, and good with little ones.
Weakness: Maluuni is often scared of outsiders, especially male lions, and is rather overprotective of her cubs. Cannot speak quickly, or loudly, due to damage done to her throat. Talking pains her.
Fears: Dying, losing her cubs.
Dislikes:
Quirks:
Religion: Maluuni is a follower of Mkodi, the Goddess of Fireflies, the God of Water, the Goddess of Rain, the Goddess of Earth, and the Goddess of Forests. She's recently picked up worship of her mate's goddesses Udara of Air and Langit of Sky.

Goals: To help lead the rebanded Air Nomads well. To stand beside her mate whenever he needs her.

Truth.Be.Told

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:33 am
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:02 am
User Image

Roleplays will be ordered from oldest to newest. Finished RPs will have the link added to the name.

[Name/Link | Dates | Place | Cast | Status]

Beauty is more than Fur... | June 12, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Maluuni'jambo and Indira | Finished#
A Mistake to Enter... | June 9-15, 2008 | Aikanaro'hini Lands | Maluuni'jambo and Iartuupe | Finished#
Freedom is a Wonderful Thing | June 14th, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Maluuni'jambo and Haramu Pendu | Finished
Missing the Green... | June 14th, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Maluuni'jambo and Jani'esquillo | Finished#
Let the Games Begin | June 16, 2008 | Aikanaro'hini Lands | Maluuni'jambo and Iartuupe | Finished#
A Mother s Lessons | July 3, 2008 | Aikanaro'hini Lands | Maluuni'jambo, Anameleth, and Moricorm | Finished#
You re a Slave | July 14, 2008 | Aikanaro'hini Lands | Maluuni'jambo and Iartuupe | Finished#
Not Out of Danger Yet... | July 23-September 17, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Maluuni'jambo and Barafu'moyo | Finished#
Help... | August 9, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Maluuni'jambo, Moricorm, Mabaka'damu, Msimulizi, Uhuru | Finished
Wandering Alone... | August 9-14, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Maluuni'jambo and Kipofu'Bakhti | Finished#
-unnamed RP- | August 24, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Maluuni'jambo, Kipofu'Bakhti, Msimulizi, and Chukua | Abandoned^
We made it... | October 31-December 21, 2008 | Achana Coalition | Maluuni, Msimulizi, Chukua, and Toh Ni | Finished$
Wind through the jungle | March 14, 2009 | Achana Coalition | Maluuni and Aang | Finished#

# - Indicates that RP is of possible use for breeding.
^ = Indicates Abandoned RP
Strike = Used for Breeding
$ = Indicates special event

Finished RPs:12
In Progress RPs:0
Abandoned RPs:1
Total RPs:13

Truth.Be.Told

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:07 am
User Image

Mother Roleplays
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
{Title & Links}
*= Indicates RP with both mother and father

Optional:
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
{Title & Links}
*= Indicates RP with both mother and father

Funds: 15K/15K

Current Litter Stage: Adult

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:18 am
User Image

[Name | Gender | Species | Category | Owner | Thoughts]

Indira | Female | Goddess of Beauty | Acquaintance | Taejira | Indira is not only beautiful...she is kind. Her words have made me think my fur isn't really cursed...

Haramu Pendu | Female | Lioness | Acquaintance | Grotesque Panda | A...strange lioness. She's very kind, and has fur that is both a cursed color and a blessed color! It's very pretty on her, though...

Jani'esquillo | Male | Cheetah | Prior Traveling Partner | Syrius Lionwing | A cheetah who grew up in a place called the jungle. He is more adept at darting through the trees than running on land like other cheetahs. I hunted for him, and he taught me about the jungle.

Iartuupe | Male | Lion | Enemy | Manda | The father of my second litter had best hope I do not see him ever again...I may be small, but I shall no longer run from my demons, no matter how literal or figurative they are!

Msimulizi | Female | Lioness | Soul-sister | Das Tor | This beautiful bard of a lioness, with fur twice cursed, is the sister I never had. She has been by my side, and cared for me as I've cared for her. I will miss her, but our paths go separate ways. Perhaps she'll visit one day.

Chukua | Male | Leopard | Friend | Summer Rain07 | Muli's mate, I consider him something of a brother. He's a very polite leopard, and proof that not all males are bad. He and Muli are also proof that true love DOES exist...and gave me hope I would find my own someday. I hope I see him again one day.

Aang | Male | Cheetah | Mate | Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | A strange cheetah I met while hunting. He's...kind. Far kinder than the one who took away my voice. He and I have had cubs, and I have followed him and our daughter Malu to the lands of his birth, to help revive his clan, the Air Nomads. He soothes the hurts my heart has suffered, and thensome.

Truth.Be.Told

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:21 am
User Image

Coming Soon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:51 pm
User Image

Truth.Be.Told

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:52 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:01 pm