Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The last stand Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:15 pm
"no. But we should keep moving." She put the car in full speed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:39 am
you need a weapon...*hands her an SGD* it has a scope on it and it is semi automatic holds 90 bullets in a clip  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:14 pm
Her eyes widened as he gave it to her, the car swerved from her distraction. "What the hell are you giving me a GUN for??!!???!!!??!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:47 am
youll need it to keep from getting eaten  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:59 pm
Name: Sean "Mac" MacAllister
Weapons: Modified Assault Rifle (based of GoW Lancer) with chainsaw and semi-automatic shotgun (based of GoW Gnasher)
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Story: Ex-military Staff Sergeant and Engineer. Loves to tinker and build things. Founded the "Mech-Assault Armor" which is great for zombie hunting and also advanced CQC weaponry such as the chainsaw bayonet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:27 pm
Mac moves through the street, avoiding straggling zombies and shooting those coming too close. He was trying not to attract attention to himself, which seemed to work as a car carrying a man and a woman almost ran him over. "Hey yo! Watch it!" Mac yelled at the driver as it went past.  

irishdawg69

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:50 pm
*rolls the window down* YOUR NOT A ZOMBIE?!?....awww who am i kidding GET YOUR A** IN THE CAR!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:30 pm
"Suits me fine, gah!" he paused and let our an astonished cry as a zombie tried to grab him, he sent the zombie falling to the street and put a bullet through its head before jumping into the car. "What the frak is going on? Seems like a midnight horror movie on Sci-Fi."  

irishdawg69

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:30 pm
She lood frantic, "I don't know!" she was near tears.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:32 am
"Hey sweetie, calm down. Jeez, just a question. So where are we heading?"  

irishdawg69

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:16 pm
any weapon stores nearby?....all i know is that there was a chemical reaction in some factory and the workers became zombies...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:59 am
"Well let me think a bit. Ain't there a hunting 'un by Park Ave? Sweet place, take a next right and it should be the third...no fourth on your left." He wondered what was going on, but like any good soldier knew to keep a calm head about things.  

irishdawg69

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:43 pm
well *pulls out a sawed off shotgun and throws it to the guy in the back* all i have is this and im not great with guns....i got ok aim but i dont like shooting loud ones *picks up his gun* umm whats it called....oh yah a sniper rifle? *its a 50. cal sniper XP*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:17 pm
"Nice," he said, admiring the new guns, "all I've got is a custom." He lifted the gun off his neck, it wasn't pretty at all. It was slightly bulky, weight a good 30lbs. It was completely made of metal, fully automatic, and had a chainsaw-like bayonet. He was out of gas so the chainsaw was essentially useless. He took a strap out of a pouch and added it to the sawed off shotgun. He looked at the sniper rifle, "Nice one, but careful with it. You don't like big bangs, eh? Here then," he took a medium-sized pistol off his belt, "it's equipped with a silencer, but got the power to blow a few heads off."  

irishdawg69

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:10 am
*twirls the pistol around his finger then holsters it in his belt to replace the one he had* thanks  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff