Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply One Piece Fans
The ChatterBox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:19 pm
I am trying to work on the profile outline to get it to work in the guilds and trying to work on getting together some songs for my extra credit assignmet for monday... And then I have to write five essays and then fit them all on one 3x5 card because my teacher is an a**... stressed

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:31 pm
What kind of songs? Need any help, or something? Anything to make it a little easier for you?

Especially with the essays and the cards and the ew.

Alright. I think I've caught up in postage of all my OOCs and... That's about it...

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

sinsity24

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:44 pm
misha soupness
I myself am signing in and out. Nobody is really here yet..hungry...sort of want ice cream x.x I think I shall eat ice cream!

I would hope you get brain freeze but you have no brain...

Oh btw, you rock soupness! You're my new hero! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:49 pm
Japanese songs with easy Para Para. My biology extra credit is a talent show. Whoever does the talent show gets extra credit so I'm doing the only thing I know I can do for three minutes *our min time* Para Para... I'm going to wear one of my Misa Amane outfits except probably with my pink or blue wig instead of the blonde one. And I'm going to change into normal clothes after first hour so I don't get in trouble for the skirt which I believe is a bit too short... And I don't feel like being stared at more than I will be for my wig which I'm not going to take off because I don't want it to get damaged in my backpack.
I wish I had a school girl outfit though...it would fit better...

But I'm thinking of doing Hare Hare Youkai for a part of it because I know I can do that one. And then probably just one time through the moves of Prism by Psycho le Cemu... And I was thinking MAYBE of doing one time through of the moves of Night of Fire or maybe Play with the Numbers by Hinoi Team or even just Ai no Imi wo Oshiete because that would work... But iunno, I can't decide. I just have to be able to learn the steps by Monday. And I know Hare Hare Youkai and Prism.

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:54 pm
:le gasp:

Dreeka told you i traded it for the ice cream? O_o

that snitch stare

Oi Sin, btw, that's such a nice thing for you to say xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:42 pm
yay! I made a post! domokun

hi y'all ^_^  

iddybiddysquiddy

sinsity24

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:10 am
misha soupness
:le gasp:

Dreeka told you i traded it for the ice cream? O_o

that snitch stare

Oi Sin, btw, that's such a nice thing for you to say xd

OOOOOOoooooo. Thats just dirty....Editing my posts to your liking.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:12 pm
;3; Kris bought an orange wig for her Nami cosplay... But it got here today... And it's a cranberry/bloodish/hair dye red RED! crying

So, since I want to get my money's worth... Anyone know of anime/mange characters with red hair at about Nami's length?

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:25 pm
Hi dragon ^^

:waves:

Eh? change your post? I know not what you speak of Sin =D

mmm characters with red hair...um doesn't Ed off of cowboy bebop have red hair? Her and um Lina off of Slayers and um..red hair red hair red hair...:scans: can't think of any.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:44 pm
Ed's hair is too poofy for the wig I have. And Lina's hair is too long. >.<

It's the length of like... Matt from Death Note or Sasori from Naruto.

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:09 pm
Any characters I know that have 'red' hair are actually more of a maroon...
Or the hair is too long.

You should complain if the hair color is not what you had expected it to be. Maybe they'll send you a new one.

By the way, where do you buy your wigs? I'm in need of one for my own cosplay.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:17 pm
It's fine... I'll just need to find something to do with it or I have someone I can sell it to. I know someone who will buy it if I have to sell it.

I buy them from here and there. Perihair, cosworx, cosplay.com, cosplaymagic, and ebay are my normal places to look for wigs...
What are you looking for? And what is your price range?

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:06 pm
Flay from GS has a darkish red hair, but she styles it plus it is long. So Nami's length is too short.

Lavi from D.gray-man has red hair that would probably be alright for Nami's length once it's messed with and styled.

Hikaru and Kaoru have red hair, but it's a more natural sort of color.

Mishio Amano from Kanon has a burgundy- short-reddish color hair.

Lunamaria Hawkefrom GSD has short maroon-ish hair which is waaaay not close to red.

Meyrin Hawke has a good red hair, but it's sort of... Much longer than Nami's.

And well, there are a couple others, but I have no idea what the exact color is. =O So I just threw out some ideas for fun.

As for myself, I checked ebay and the one I was looking for was done by the time I went to purchase it. I need a short, brown wig and I don't have that much money considering I don't work that much, plus I need other money to finish the outfit. ^^;;

Only the images from my personal photobucket are screen capped and cut by me. =3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:28 pm
So you want short brown? Here are a few links for some...[x] [x] [x] [x]

Here are some sights you can use: PeriHair - Amphigory - Cosplay.com Marketplace - Cosworx
And I'll probably think of more later...Perihair is the cheapest you will find for such good quality. Their wigs are comfertable you just have to know that their photos are different than the actual color. The wigs are actually darker than they appear on the site. So a dark brown will be black and an orange-red will be red-red.

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:58 pm
I don't know how I feel about ordering from cosplay.com...

I'm still going to hope for ebay to work out. I have a little over a month to get it... But thank you for the ideas and links. But a few of them don't have quite what I'm looking for. =x

One Piece Fans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff