Submit

OHMYGAWD!!!
  Amazing!
  KInda Disappointing actually...
View Results

Persephone Waker

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:02 pm
Creative-berry-genius
Since that had a meaning. I think this cover (if it's real) Is explaining the battle between Bellas options. The Red one is of her staying human while the White one is her becoming something entirly new and powerful.

While in the past she has been used like a pawn (by James), forced to fight for what she wanted (bieng a pawn in a game of chess is a very dangerous situation since you are most likely going to go down first. You are easly replaced and not missed all that much.)(don't know if that fit in anywhere). She also has ever since meeting Edward felt insignificant and small. A human next to one Super Sexy guy who has all the moves.(Maybe thats how the pawn fits in)

The white one could be her choice. Finally finding the place she wants to be. Sticking to a decision. This one seeing how it is infront and bigger than the pawn could be meaning that this is final what she picks will be the end. (Something new but not like the old Bella, something different)

I don't know maybe I'm reading to much into it but it is the final book other than Edwards pov of twilight "Midnight Sun". What do you guys think about the "Covers" symbolism?

That sounds like something Stephenie Meyer would do. You're theory on the cover is very well thought out and it's what I was thinking it was about. Or it could be like New Moon and was chosen by the publisher. Was Eclipse's cover chosen by the publisher too? I'm not sure... I hope she doesn't kill Jacob off! She better not... I'll cry. sad  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:01 pm
woot exciting much!!!
mrgreen  

ktpohgee

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:24 am
Quote:
HOLY SHEETFUDCTS.
Cool. ;D
However, Stephenie likes to torture her readers.
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Bella ran off with Jacob instead of having the wedding. I would HATE her for that, of course, just saying I wouldn't put it past Stephenie to do that to us...

"I'm really sorry about your hand"

Nooo! I don't wanna be tortured! I wouldn't be able to take that! I'll be stuck in an asylum for the rest of my life, just like Alice was! gonk

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:41 am
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! thanks for posting that!!  

Ashley_whitlock

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Electric Snowball

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:11 am
I've seen it before, its the right one!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:54 am
Sawgirl
HOLY SHEETFUDCTS.
Cool. ;D
However, Stephenie likes to torture her readers.
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Bella ran off with Jacob instead of having the wedding. I would HATE her for that, of course, just saying I wouldn't put it past Stephenie to do that to us...

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. My faith in Stephenie is starting to dwindle. I'm becoming horribly worried and paranoid that she'll just screw us all over in the end and Bella will end up with Jake. Nothing against Jake, love the boy to death, but c'mon! How could Bella not pick Edward?!  

XX__MiSSES BRiGHTSIDE

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:05 pm
RaInBoW_TiC_tAC
If y'all remember, the cover of the Special Edition of "New Moon" had a reversible side that was the cover "Eclipse". That's what its looking like to me.

And I was thinking that the white chess piece was Edward and the Small red one was Jacob...

I highly doubt the white piece would be Edward considering the fact the piece is the queen. It's got to be Bella.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:52 am
Lol! I feel stupid now. I don't play chess though, never have, so I don't know what the pieces are. :p
I like the theory about the re piece being the human Bella and the white one being the vampire Bella.

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lady Azmaria

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:07 pm
That Cover is awsome. biggrin
It could represent Bella as the queen.You see, in chess the Queen is the strongest peice bacuse she can move in anywhere she wants to: up, down or diagonally and as many spaces as she desires. In chess, if you loose your queen your in deep trouble.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:44 pm
All I'm saying is Bella better end up with Edward!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Tricky Little Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:58 pm
The cover fits the story perfectly and the first chapter...wow!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:00 pm
the cover is pretty awesome!  

Kizaito Shoma

Aged Noob

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:18 pm
i like the cover, but where did u guys find the 1st chapter. i only found like, the first page.
PLEEZ TELL ME!
I AM GOING STIR CRAZY!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:18 pm
Ok well here is what i think all the covers mean to me.

Twilight Cover Meaning: I think the hands resemble Bella holding the apple so it can mean her life and the apple means a new beginning since she moved to Forks. I think it means starting over but finding something so sweet but it will be forbidden to her, or the hands holding the apple can mean Bella is the only one that holds her life in her hands, meaning she chose this path by coming to Forks.

New Moon Cover Meaning: I think the flower resembles Edward because he's not pure but he's as beautiful and smells like a white rose that has tasted the forbidden fruit and I think the blood resembles Bella because she trys to hurt herself in order to hear Edward in her head so she can go on living just by on Edwards voice in her head.

Eclipse Cover Meaning: Well i think the ribbon means all of Bella's ties and bonds between her loved ones. When it shows the ribbon tearing apart thats all of her ties and bonds to the people she loves if she decides to become a vampire she's leaving all those people behind.

Breaking Dawn Cover Meaning: I think the white chess piece is supposed to resemble Bella and the red resembles everything Bella will be leaving behind if she is turned into a vampire.  

Sakura Haruno67

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items