Reply Roleplay forum
Joy and Pain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:12 am
Shouri walked into the station, taking her own sweet time. She had gotten a phone call stating that she was to be working with a guy named Jynx, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't go on this one solo. The idiots at S.N.O.W. wouldn't let her.
Once inside the train station, she scanned the area looking for anybody that had the air of a S.N.O.W. agent around them. Instead she felt the presence of a SHINOBI and swore under her breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:27 am
Jynx looked at the door, closing quickly, and got angry. His state of mind stayed like that for only seconds when he saw the mysterious girl from before enter the train. 'That must be my partner' He thought as he stayed seated, not even attempting to greet her.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:35 am
Whatever, I haven't been in SHINOBI for a while. Nobody is going to recognize me even if they run into me... she thought as she boarded the train. If my partner doesn't show, I'll do this by myself like I'm used to.
She sat in one of the empty sections in the back, with her back up against the wall, watching the people come on the train.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:42 am
As the train started to move on, Jynx decided that he would make himself known by yelling something random. "DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE THOSE BARBEQUE CHIPS?????" He asked, knowing those chips were illegal ever since the Akimichi's started having allergic reactions to them.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:48 am
Shouri's head shot up at the sound of barbeque chips and her eyes zeroed in on Jynx. It's that SHINOBI from before.... what the hell? Then she realized that since none of the other S.N.O.W. members could seem to keep up with her, they must've gotten an Ex-SHINOBI to be her partner.
"Damn." She muttered as she got up and walked towards Jynx. "Sorry about him!" She shouted. "He just got out of the hospital after he had a serious head injury. Apparently there was some memory loss."
Then she turned to Jynx. "Don't make a scene." she hissed between her teeth. "Greenhorn."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:53 am
"My fault, didn't know I had a head injury." Jynx joked, as the people excused his words. "So, what exactly is the job, they said you'd brief me."
He asked before reclining back on the train seat.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:59 am
"I blow up reactors for a living. If complications arise, then you'll be the one to deal with that now." She said quietly as she sat down. "The explotion tonight and last night was my doing." Shouri glanced over at Jynx. "Why did you join S.N.O.W.? I won't tell you anything more before you tell me the truth."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:14 am
Jynx shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, to get back at whirlpool." He said stretching.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:56 am
"Is that all?" Shouri asked after a moment. "There's nothing else?" She stood up slowly. "If it's just to get back at Whirlpool, then I can't help you. You need to find an answer for yourself."
She walked to the back of the train and sat down, closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:28 pm
kentsu screwed up the number he called agin and got it right this time he said hurry up dammit i have a job to do here i need to get it done now. while he waited for the call to go threw he was going to see if the rumours were true he stoped out side the reactor from yeterday by the way it to him he thought another snow member was the one to cause this.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:09 pm
Shouri's cell rang. She pulled it out of her pocket and wondered if she should ignore it or not. Sighing, she flipped it open. "What can I do for you?" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:23 pm
kentsu said hello shouri by now you should know who i am and you may think i'm aginst you but i'm not kentsu laghed and said don't bust my secret because if you do i will bust yours this is kentsu the guy you saw earlyer.after that kentsu laghed agin with an evil tone to his vocie then kentsu hung up on her.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:31 pm
"Damn... Kentsu... I've heard that name somewhere before... but where?" Her eyes widened. "Damn it!" This isn't good... Kentsu Hyuuga... but how could he even know of my existance? Even among S.N.O.W, I'm an unknown, so how? She thought, gritting her teeth in frustration.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:35 pm
kentsu was on the other side of the train watching shouri from the corner of his eyes trying not to draw attetion to him self.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:38 am
Shouri spotted Kentsu from the corner of her eye. Sighing, she pulled up her hood and pretended to fall asleep.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff