Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply Literate Rps
Furuba: Next Generation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:08 am
xX { T x A x K x Ax M x I } Xx x

User Image

Unfortunately, Jun knew Taki’s habits all to well. It wasn’t surprising since he had spent great amount of time with the God. Taki made a sour face at the after taste of the vomit. There went his snacks he had with Emi. Well it wasn’t like Jun was buying his act anyways. The rat still had a good grip on the hyperactive Taki. It was a no wonder Takami always felt exhausted after Taki came out. The impossible task was keeping Taki still. Still, throwing up on the cat did cause a moment of stillness for the God who Jun was having trouble keeping still. His eyes widely stared up at the girl, quite petrified with what she might do to him. He hadn’t meant to! From experience, he knew that she was a monster in disguise and was probably planning to eat him when given the chance.

Taki had found that out the hard way when he had randomly took off her beaded bracelet and saw the hideous monster she was. He couldn’t really recall what other zodiac members he was playing with that day but since then, he made sure others were around when she was near. Now she was definitely going to eat him! Jun must be really brave in order to laugh like that when she could easily eat him up too! Taki didn’t dare to struggle away when Jun tightened his grip and backed away from the cat. No longer was the rat’s attention on the cat but instead, lecturing him in a scolding manner.

Well Jun was with him, so everything was alright. A small pout formed on his lips at all the scolding. It was hard to keep up with what Jun was saying when he felt so woozy but he still wanted to play just a bit more. Taki rarely escaped from the gates. Those guards and servants and everyone else always stopped him before he could even step a foot outside. Jun wasn’t any fun when he was this bossy. Even if he said no, Jun would still make him go. Then again, Emi had desserts waiting for them back at the estate. Gah, he felt so light headed and his head just wouldn’t stop pounding.

“Taki wanted to play a little longer..” The God meekly stated and deeply pondered whether he wanted to walk or not. Actually, he wanted to walk and randomly wander over to small things that pulled his curiosity but his head wasn’t feeling up to it. His chest just felt like it was getting tighter and tighter. SCHREEEEECH!!! The sudden loud noise was enough to cause the God to jump in startlement and blankly stare over at the source.

“GWAHHHHH!!! IT’S THE DOCTOR MAN!!! DON’T LET HIM GIVE TAKI A SHOT JUN DON’T LET HIM GIVE TAKI A SHOT!” Taki frantically wailed out, flailing his arms about the moment he saw that all to familiar suitcase. Who knew what kind of treatment the snake planned to give him. Medicines, shots, Taki hated them all. Too bad Jun had an iron grip on him and his attempts were futile, especially in the tired state he was in. In no time at all, Taki was unwilling laying on the ground and starring up at Rei with those paranoid eyes of his.

“Taki can’t take any medicines! Taki hasn’t eaten yet!” The God frantically spoke, yup, Taki definitely dealt with too many doctors to last a lifetime. If any zodiacs were able to get Taki to sit still without any bribes, it was definitely Rei. Like an obedient boy, Taki clammed his mouth shut and tightly closed his eyes. If it was a shot, he didn’t want to see how big the needle was! It was better not to look! Taki couldn’t help but flinch at Rei’s touch though it did not take his body long to relax into a hypnotic state.

Don’t touch those! You’re not suppose to be here snake! The cat put you up to this didn’t she?! You’re all against me! You’re all turning against me! You all want me dead! Get out of my head! The voices angrily hissed in pure paranoia. Taki’s mind would be easy to handle but not Takami’s. It was really like they were two separate people stuck in one body. Perhaps they were. Lucky for Rei, whatever went on in the mind, neither Takami or Taki would remember a thing about it. Rei was simply hearing the paranoid thoughts that constantly flowed through the God’s mind. .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:11 am
+=+ C h o uS o H m a+=+

Rebel rebel, you've torn your dress
Rebel rebel, your face is a mess
Rebel rebel, how could they know?
Hot tramp, I love you so!

User Image

Smoke billowed from the young, tender lips, creating unhealthy clouds in the crisp afternoon air. The cigarette hung, pinched in long fingers, and fell to the ground, a small black shoe scattering it's essence on the pavement. Chou Sohma, the hot-headed, rebellious young boar, stood against a large wrought iron gate...expression scowling. She had seen it all, the god's strange appearance, the snake's entrance, even the contortion of the Rat's face as he was scolded. The others simply chose to ignore the girl most of the time, as she reflected badly on the elegant upper class image they maintained, and today was no exception. Her grasp fumbled in a hidden pocket of the uniform skirt for another smoke, biting it between her teeth and with a well-practiced, steady hand, produced a lighter. Sitcoms on television didn't get any better than this, and the girl had a front row seat. They'd never know she was there.
School had let out already, and the minute that resonating bell chimed Chou had tied her hideous uniform blouse into a knot, revealing the slender, flat stomach, and hiked up her skirt. Several passing groups of people glared, admired, or sneered at such a shocking display of flesh and utter sloth. The cropped, light colored hair was frumped and disheveled, as if someone had tugged on it in an angry passion, and her light eyes utterly glowed with humor.

"Très pathétique, mes amours."

The words oozed out of her mouth slowly, dripping with resentment and concealed laughter. On her nails, chipped dark polish, flecked with ashy remains of a bad habit. Why join them when you can laugh at them?
The girl's eyes rolled back into her skull, darkly shadowed eyelids drooping down, and hunched, mouth twisting into a self-satisfied smile. It was no wonder they didn't like her, but still, she made no effort to change that.
Takami's pain was her pleasure. If she could, she'd spit ashy residue in his face. Still, there wasn't much to be done about the Boar's standing at this point, save for false begging. She had nowhere to stay, and would have to request room from one of the other creatures. Perhaps Yuuma would hold her up again. A soft snort hissed from her open lips.

"Not Likely."

Chou sighed, already bored, and dropped the still-lit cigarette, running across the street and dodging traffic, the honks and beeps echoing and calling eyes upon the small backside as she ran. Her hurried strut caused the vibrations to travel from the bottom of her feet and up her spine. A boring situation could not be tolerated! Granted...
She came to a quick halt, and it dawned.

I have nowhere to stay. s**t.

A drawn on, ink-stained finger tapped at her chin as she thought. On her back, the remnants of her existence, Takami having removed her from the room in the Main House this morning. It was a tiny backpack. All of her life, in a tiny backpack. The rotation of living environments had taught the young Boar to reject material goods and travel light. Clothes, cigarettes, an Idol-centered magazine, a walkman. The contents were small in number. Shrugging slender shoulders to her ears, Chou continued to jog, on a little known path, to the main house. She could not have strangers bumping into her and disrupting the gradually building speed, after all. There was no harm in trying to ask for the boarding back, and the worst Takami could do was throw her out...again. Rejection was a bore. Takami was a bore. School was a bore. Things in her life rarely amused the girl anymore. She was...bored.

The amber eyes squinted towards the approaching and imposing house, focusing on the girl outside. Who was it? The figure shook, it was apparent enough, but in detaching herself the Boar lost memory of who looked like what, said what, and suffered from what.

You love bands when they're playing H a r d
You want more and you want it fast!
Theyput you down, they say I'm wrong
You TACKYthing you put them on!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ringkichard

p l a y i n g n a k e d

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:33 am
User Image
Hooked on substance
Digging deeper
Can't revel
Never thought about the
shame
the needle tears a hole
the old familiar sting
try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

•••KyokoAzuneSohma•••

♥♥Uma♥♥

Highly unfortunate. That's what her aunt called her when her father died. Kyoko had punched her, and that was when she was picked up by one of the family members to come live with the horrid Sohma family. A soft sigh escaped her lips, and she shook once again. She needed a hit of her medicine. If not, she'd go into withdraws. Under Rei's instructions, she had been put in the cat room for a while.

She almost died in there. Heroin was one of those drugs. It was like a punch to the face when you went without it. Kyoko found she had hooked onto Heroin quickly, she wasn't sure why, but she just did. The first time she had done it was with Arisu.

A somewhat crazed laugh came from the female's lips. To think something Arisu gave her was helping her. God was a cruel b*****d sometimes. No wait... He was, and she knew him more or less personally. His name was Takami. She made a noise of resentment, and rested her head against the wall again.

She opened one when she heard someone coming up. She tilted her head to the side, covering up her scarred left eye with her hair. It was the Boar, Chou. She blinked, and then sighed.

"Chou-chan"

From what Kyoko knew, Chou was a troubled child. She had let her spend the night several times, she probably needed a place to stay. She let out a sigh, it troubled her to even breath.

"What brings you here?"
User Image
Walk down the realm
Hint to no one that this
Generic bond exists

Evil shows another side
And like before
Makes no sense
Never coming
Always leaving

Right before

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:59 am
User Image
Don't provoke a snake unless you have the intention and power to cut off its head.
~ Rashiel 'Rei' Sohma ~

User Image

User Image
Venom. Toxins that
stop your heart
Kill your nerves
Toy with your mind
& devour
your sweet succulent body.

Oh for crying out loud... The rat was chittering away like a chipmunk who had drunk eight gallons of caffiene. Seriously, did he have to really specify what sort of USEFUL information he needed as an attending doctor. Did he care who Jun went to school with, who he met up with, how they all met together and who insulted who? So in an acorn nutshell, the smart blabbering rat had met everyone else and everyone else had gotten Takami worked up, and 'poof!' Taki appears! He had already guessed all that when he discovered the god's foul fluids splattered all over the foul feline's body.

The snake looked up and passed Jun a flat stare that said exactly what he thought of the 'brief' summary Jun had explained. "So you noticed all that, but you can't give me a breakdown of any symptoms you noticed in Takami-sama? Sweet. Next time I tie Sefuru to a chair I'll get you to tell him a bedtime story. Its bound to be pure torture, unless I eat you first."

With his God seemingly relaxed and at ease, Rashiel could work more easily. The slightly telepathic male could never really tell whether Takami or Taki would remember his entry, so he tried to comfort the wild ravings in a calm voice, most of which was the truth anyway.

My Lord, my God. To you I have dedicated my life. I will never leave you, nor forsake you. I am at your disposal. The day you die, is the day I die inside. Well, if the Jade Emperor ever remembered the times he barged in, the snake might as well be skinned alive. Slipping on a thin latex glove, Rei monitored Takami's heartbeat with a stethoscope, checked for any blockages or fluid in his lungs and airways, and then pried apart the boy's mouth to shine a small beam of light down his throat. The attack seemed to be receding a little now that he was calm, his airways looked clear although a little inflamed.

You and your hyperactive immune system... The snake thought silently, wondering who in the heavens had came up with the crap idea of the God's 'curse'. Having the Jade Emperor pass on early wasn't going to be any good for the animals if they needed his guidance and fair judgement. The curse should have been a good thing if it wasn't for this flaw.

Leaning back, he stripped off the glove and chucked it in a plastic bag designated for trash. He would have to wait for Taki or Takami to rouse from his hypnotic state before getting him to inhale some glucocorticoids. While he was at ease, it was a good idea to transport him home, where he could lie on the bed and had his medicines on hand. "Jun, carry him into the back, lay him flat and monitor his breathing. The rest of you, can walk home, or run."

What? He wasn't going to let the cat into his car with that mess on her clothes. He could tolerate it if Takami threw up again, but well, if he could avoid having a disgraceful puddle in his car he would. Besides, Takami needed to lie down to keep his airways unobstructed and there wouldn't be enough space. Katsuo could sit in the front if he really wanted to, but that would be leaving Kumiko to walk home alone, and Rei wasn't that heartless even if ice ran through his veins a greater portion of the time. The snake was already packing the case. The sooner they could get Kami-sama home, the better. Perhaps there had been an allergen in the park's air which had triggered the attack, or even the sand, although stress was the most likely cause.

User ImageBut I prefer to cut.
To drip rubies from the gleam of a scalpel's blade.
Just wait my friends, my sharp deleterious friends.
You shall taste the blood when darkness falls.

Isnook2
Crew

ringkichard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:19 am
+=+ C h o uS o H m a+=+

Rebel rebel, you've torn your dress
Rebel rebel, your face is a mess
Rebel rebel, how could they know?
Hot tramp, I love you so!

User Image

Chou eyed the shaking girl, lips pursing. Kyoko had just as many, if not many many more problems than herself, and she often sympathized. At the sight of blood on the edge of the Horse's mouth, the small girl ran closer, normally stony eyes filled with concern.

"Kyoko! Are you...what's the matter?"

To ask someone if they were 'okay' when they clearly weren't was stupidity. The child was naive and ridiculously stubborn, but not ignorant. She approached cautiously, leaning against the wall next to Kyoko. It was no place of hers to invade privacy, but the situation was..dare she say...positively fascinating. There was no sadism, just a mixture of deep overwhelmed concern and fascination.

"I'm..er..here to see Takami. Or..well...whenever he gets back. If you're waiting, babe, he's had a minor flip out in front of the school, causing quite a flurry among the others. I saw, I left, and I came here...but..honestly. You don't look okay...can I help you?"

The emotion was genuine, the lack of polite manners, sadly, was also truthful to the Boar's nature. She referred to everyone in the family as 'hun', 'babe', 'dearest', and a whole slew of inappropriate nicknames she had picked up from magazines and films. It made her different, she liked to say. There was no hint of bowing, scraping, waving, or respect there. Just natural ambitious curiosity. She longed to be different, and so she was! For years tutors attempted to drill the girl in etiquette, but their wasted efforts were to no avail. Most of the Sohmas took this complete disregard to their traditions and lack of focus on one thing as disrespect, but it was a learned behavior that could not be unlearned.
As she waited for the obviously panicked woman to respond, she fingered in her bag for another cigarette. God help the day she got lung cancer. Chou shook the box, grabbed one with her teeth, and flicked the honey eyes up, offering the box to Kyoko. Hell if the girl didn't look like she needed...something.
"Uhm..well.." Her words were muffled, as she held the smoking object in her lips.

"It's okay if you're not okay. I'm not going to snitch or anything, and Rei should be back soon. He was at the..er..scene of the outburst. Stupid snake came riding up in his big fancy car and flipped a fi-"

The Boar stopped. She was not only speaking out of turn, but insulting family, in front of another Sohma. This was why they never befriended her, and she honestly did want to hear Kyoko's trouble. The girl only had trouble dealing with potentially overwhelmingly emotional situations, and often made herself appear purposely casual.

You love bands when they're playing H a r d
You want more and you want it fast!
Theyput you down, they say I'm wrong
You TACKYthing you put them on!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:48 am
User Image
Hooked on substance
Digging deeper
Can't revel
Never thought about the
shame
the needle tears a hole
the old familiar sting
try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

•••KyokoAzuneSohma•••

♥♥Uma♥♥

Kyoko smiled at the younger girl as she can to her. She spoke, and she listened. Chou was generally concerned about her. It made her feel warm and fuzzy. She listened to her intently and nodded softly. She watched as Chou lit up a cigarette, and took a drag. She even heard what she said about Rei, and that made her giggle.

"Yes... He's stupid... but he's a doctor..."

She shrugged softly, and began to stand up slowly, taking deep breaths. She still felt shaky. She looked at Chou, and closed her eyes.

"Come on... Let's go to my room..."

The horse slowly made her way to her own room, dodging different maids and what not. She got to her room, and collapsed on her bed. She stayed there for a while, and then got up slowly. She looked at Chou again.

"I'm a a druggy, Chou... I shoot up the poison, and I think I'm going through withdraws..."

She spoke softly, and she slowly got up. She stepped up on a chair, and pushed the ceiling of the wall in. Kyoko brought down a box. It had her stash in it. She looked at Chou and smiled sadly.

"Don't ever let the poison in you Chou... It takes you and won't give you back."

Kyoko opened the box, and in there was a spoon, a small jar of what seemed to be white salt, a cigarette lighter, and a needle. It was capped. She made sure everything was sterilized before she used it. She didn't want to get AIDS or something.

"Don't do drugs... Cigarettes will kill you as well... But Heroin is something different. You can die with one hit..."

She put what seemed to be an ounce of the white powder on the spoon, and turned on the lighter. She held the spoon over it, and let the powder liquefy. She was shaking some, and she felt light headed. She also felt itchy. Very very itchy.

Kyoko picked up the needle, and tied a handkerchief around her arm. She tapped for a vein, and she grinned when she got it. She uncapped the needle, and let it suck up the poison.

"Don't ever do this... If I ever catch you doing this I'll kill you..."

Her hair fell from her face, and her scar showed. She recoiled backwards, dropping the spoon and lighter. She covered her eye.

((Umm if this offends anyone or is too graphic or over the age limit, then I will change it. Sorry to anyone I offend. I've kinda seen someone shoot up so yeah xD ))

User Image
Walk down the realm
Hint to no one that this
Generic bond exists

Evil shows another side
And like before
Makes no sense
Never coming
Always leaving

Right before

p l a y i n g n a k e d

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:25 pm

User Image

Whether Takami’s inner subconscious mind was brooding with suspicion or completely satisfied with what Rei had to say, it was well enough to quiet down the wild ravings taking place in his mind. Everything fell silent and his body remained completely still for Rei’s little check up. If it weren’t for the stress his zodiacs caused him, it would be fairly rare when he actually had his illness attacks. Takmi was far healthier than the past Gods. Perhaps it had to do with Rei’s skills as a doctor that he didn’t spend most of his days sick in bed. Not only had he had to deal with the stress his zodiacs caused him but Taki too.

It irked Takami to no end that he never remembered what he did when he was Taki. All those moments were just huge black outs for him. Once again, he found himself blankly starring up at the two figures before him with those hazel eyes which slowly turned golden. It took awhile for Takami’s mind to comprehend what was going on or what was being said at the moment. He felt extremely exhausted and in dire need of some good cleansing. The snake and rat? What were they doing here? Rei was home extremely early and hadn’t Jun just left for school?

Wait…he wasn’t in his room anymore. It wasn’t this hot in his room or this bright. There was a simple explanation for all of this. Taki had come out and ran off to who knows where, stupidly pushing his body well over the limits. Oh how he had gotten Rei to try and erase Taki’s personality from his mind once but that only made things worse. Before, he use to remember what he had done as Taki but now, there simply was no memory and Takami was simply filled in by other zodiacs or servants. Yes, it all made sense now, Taki had gotten out and his zodiac had found him here.

“Where am I?” Takami groggily demandingly asked, pulling himself to sit up at the very least and shield his eyes from the bright sun. He was definitely nowhere in the Main Estate. Takami spent most of his life there and knew the estate grounds like the back of his hand. None of these landmarks were his. Well Jun and Rei would most likely fill him in at the missing gaps that he certainly lacked. Wait…it just wasn’t Jun and Rei, the cat and ox were here too.

“You reek of vomit damn cat, as if your stench isn’t worse enough.” Takami muttered, scrunching his nose at the awful smell. Must she really stand that close? Normally, he would have ignored her presence but that smell of vomit was simply too overwhelming. Bleh, as if he already didn’t feel sick to his stomach but that could be because of exhaustion. Even Takami knew not to spend the remaining energy he did have on that damn cat.

Gah, his muscles felt all weak right now and strangely, his fist were throbbing with pain. Raising a brow in mere question, the God stared down at his already bruising knuckles. What on earth had Taki been doing all this time? The question silently lingered in the God’s mind as Takami tiredly leaned his head against Jun.

“Fill me in on the way back, its way to hot out here.” Yes, Takami wasn't too keen on wasting more time out here in the hot or walking to the awaiting car when he felt so exhausted. His gaze lazily fell over the Ox before shifting back towards the cat. "Katsuo, see to it the filfthy cat stays out of trouble and returns to the estate." Takami icely spoke, gah he hated to allow the blind to lead the blind but what Rei told Jun to do may be too complicated for the stupid ox.

Even a sheep dog could safely heard the sheep into the gate. The task shouldn't be too hard for Katsuo to do. Takami wasn't giving these orders because he cared about the cat's well being but merely to keep her under control. He had Jun walk her home everyday for that very reason, to keep her in line. It was smart to keep the enemies closer at bay. "It will be on your head too if you fail me." Takami warned in a low threatening tone.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:11 pm
User ImageUser ImageJμɳ §øɧмα

----------------------------------------------------------------

A low growl came from Jun's throat as Rei scolded him, "Well I'm sorry I can't read your mind, Snake. You asked what happened and I told you what happened from my point of view. I'm not a doctor. All I know is he grabbed his head, almost fell over, and then turned into Taki. I don't know what he felt, understand?"

With a scoff he turned his attention back to Tai who seemed to change back in Takami. As the God rested upon him he wraped an arm around the man before scooping him up into his arms.

"We're at the park, Kami-sama and I must say that the vomit you smell is your own. You may not like Taki very much, but he did some good in sickness," he stated in hopes to give a little cheer to Takami in knowing he had thrown up on the cat.

When Takami was through threatening the others Jun carried the God towards Rei's car. He could be civil with the Snake if there was reason to. Otherwise he kept a very clear distance of the slithering doctor. Jun even made sure to knock himself up on vitamins every day so he could stay away from being ill as much as possible so he wouldn't have to see the man. He didn't want to get eaten...he really didn't.

At the car Jun set Takami in the back and climbed in with him, gently having the God rest his head upon his lap, "Rei says you should lay down, I hope you don't mind."

He ran a gentle hand through Takami's hair as he smiled down at the God. These simple things made him happy. He hated when he knew the cat was getting punished. He hated all of those ideas. He had even once planned on making the cat look like a goddess so that only he would get 'punished' by Takami. He hated the fact that she got to be with him when she didn't care at all what he felt.

"All that happened isn't really important. I screwed up and made you angry because I'm an idiot. I let the outsiders get to me and I wasn't thinking. And I appologise fully, I never wish to ever hurt you, Takami-sama. I love you too much to want to hurt you. But I did, and I will punish myself for it.
Because of what I did, you got stressed out and beat me a bit, but I deserved it. And then Katsuo stopped you and I tried to calm you down because I hate seeing you so angry. And I didn't want anything to happen to you, I thought if you were stressed you would have an attack. And soon you did. And then you turned into Taki and threw up on the Cat. After that Rei showed up and now we're here,"
he explained as he gave a sad smile.

«----------------------------------------------------------------»
Dead I Am The Rat
Feast Upon The Cat
Tender Is The Fur
Dieing As You Purr!

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shia47

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:42 pm
[ K|u|m|i|k|o| S|o|h|m|a| ]

>>____________________Out of all the hours thinking...::

User Image

Dammit! Why was Rashiel taking so long to pick up his phone? If he failed to pick it up, it wouldn't be her fault if something happened to Takami! Of course, everyone would find a way to make it her fault. Sure, as if she could somehow poison the electrical signals the phone was sending out so they didn't reach the snake properly. Yeah. That made complete sense.

To Kumiko's complete and utter luck (in the most sarcastic of ways), Takami's attack wasn't just affecting his health. No, of course not. Things weren't worse enough yet. Takami had to actually go and become Taki. For the second time that day! At least that's what Kumiko had assumed, seeing as it was unusual for the god to be venturing outside the estate like this.

Kumiko wasn't sure whether she feared Takami or Taki the most. Takami was a rational fear. He was quick to anger, quick to punishment, and quick to treat the cat in the worst of ways. Taki...well, he was like a child. Though he certainly didn't get mad at her half as often as Takami did, Kumiko was horrible around children. She always found a way to upset him, and if that didn't get her in trouble with the god himself, she certainly got in trouble with whoever was close enough to hear Taki's tears.

At least Taki seemed to be in a semi-pleasant mood. At first he was upset, but then his mind quickly turned to the topics of cake and gifts. Well, if it was enough to keep him happy until Rashiel appeared, then all was good. Or so the feline had thought. However, no matter how good of a mood Taki was in, nothing could stop him from an upset stomach.

It all moved incredibly slow, yet Kumiko felt herself at a standstill. Taki's face grew pale and his eyes wide, and suddenly the boy stumbled right before vomiting whatever he had eaten that day. And as luck would have it, the vomit was in a straight collision course with herself. Jun's phone fell to the ground. Kumiko's left side was completely covered with a not so pleasant of cake before she had the chance to respond.

Too shocked for words, Kumiko silently screamed in her head. Her weak legs gave out beneath her, and the girl fell limply to the ground in a kneeling position. Even with things now moving at normal speed and a few voices around her, Kumiko was completely numb to everything.

'I deserved this. This is what I get for not knowing how to use a cellular phone. Punishment, punishment...'

It wasn't until the god returned to Takami that Kumiko finally snapped out of her shock. Quietly, the cat lifted herself to a standing position, too embarrassed to make eye contact with anyone. She silently let Takami's harsh words fall upon her. Not that anything he said wasn't the truth anyways. Carefully picking up Jun's phone, the cat placed it back in his bag, keeping her eyes on the ground the entire time.

And now Takami felt that Katsuo had to walk her home! As if things weren't embarrassing enough. Kumiko could feel tears of shame swelling up in her eyes, but tried to blink them away. One tried to escape out the corner of her eye, but she quickly caught it with her index finger.

"Permission to walk myself home?" Kumiko asked the ox, turning to him without making eye contact.

::...Somehow I've lost my [mind]____________________<<

[ The Cursed Cat ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:39 am
++ E M I ++
User ImageFortunate
User ImageAffectionate
User ImageShy

User Image

User Image

Everything was happening so fast for the young rabbit. One moment she was just having a somewhat odd tea party with Taki and then suddenly she had lost him. And now it seemed, while she was frantically searching for the young man and not really paying attention to anything else, she had crashed into someone.

Owie…” Emi let out as she rubbed her head, where the impact of the crash had taken the worst. She was now instantly on the ground since the object she had ran into was obviously much much bigger compare to the rabbit‘s small frame. It was not long until a pair of feet caught her eyes in front of her, her first instinct was wishing that it was Tamaki in front of her. Though if it was their God, then she would still get punished, not for loosing him but for carelessly running into the male.

But a voice soon rang through her ears. It was familiar but it was not Tamaki’s. Now finally having the courage to look up, her eyes starting to water a bit more now as she now recognized the Dragon in front of her.

Kohaku-san!” she gasped out, suddenly feeling rather relieved with the young woman in front of her. Emi instantly rose to her feet before hugging the Dragon’s lower body desperately. “Gomen gomen!” she added, not wanting the other to be upset for crashing into her, or lecture her about running indoors. But she suddenly forgot those worries when Kohaku asked about their God.

Takami-sama…I…I…lost him,” she revealed before biting her lips, knowing she was definitely going to get scolded today. “The nicer Takami came out and wanted a tea party. I went to go get some cakes for us and when I came back he was gone. And now he’s nowhere inside the house,” she explained, talking rather fast as most young kids do when they are nervous and afraid of getting into trouble.

Oh!” she let out as the thought quickly entered her mind. Emi then quickly reached into her pocket, pulling out Takami’s recognizable cell phone, handing it over to Kohaku. “He wanted to trade it for my necklace and I know I couldn‘t say no,” the younger girl explained softly and honestly, not wanting to be accused of stealing on top of everything else.

User Image

User ImageYearUser ImageofUser ImagetheUser ImageRabbit
User Image
User Image  

Dreeka
Vice Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:36 pm

User Image

The park? How the hell did Taki manage to escape the estate walls?! Those damn good for nothing..wait..he already had these thoughts before. His mind was simply too tired to properly recall anything. After a good rest, he would surely remember some of the blanks. Not as Taki but as Takami. Like usual, his rat was bickering with the snake. He didn’t even bother to focus what the bickering was about this time. Eww…now that Jun mentioned it, he did have a disgusted taste in his mouth. Such words didn’t cheer him up at all, once again he had showed weakness towards the cat when he was suppose to be a powerful almighty God. Well he would just have to threaten her later when he had more energy. No matter what good or bad Taki did, Takami still absolutely hated his alternative self.

The God had no complaint about laying down, he was going to do it anyways. After having an attack, all he needed to regain his energy was a good old nap. Of course there was no way he was going to fall asleep when he felt so dirty, a quick shower was in order. Rei, he was one zodiac Takami blew up on the least. The one time he was actually violent on Rei was when the other went out of the country to study. Takami didn’t like that idea one bit but in the end Rei had gotten his consent to go.

Mostly because Takami actually felt bad for hitting Rei and it was a way to make up for what he had done. Rei was among the older zodiac and thus watched over his well being, when he had and didn’t have parents. Still, just because he couldn’t bring himself to hit Rei again, that didn’t mean he had other ways to punish the snake if he did something out of line. God always punished those who got out of line, favorites or not.

Fortunately, when Rei was off studying, he had Jun. All those lonely nights he had Jun. Even if he wanted to, Takami couldn’t possibly follow after Rei. He was God, Gods did not follow after their zodiacs. Takami had to remain behind to make sure the others didn’t stray off. Rei had given him his word that he would return. His eyes shifted over to Rei, strangely relaxed at the moment. Takami was always more on the relaxed side when he was with his more obedient zodiacs.

His obedient zodiacs were his favorites because they actually respected him enough to do as he said without question. Jun was being his usual affectionate self and Rei always seeing to it that his health was to the fullest. The thought of Taki going out in public and doing heavens knows what was disturbing but he would deal with that in a more composed manner.

The God idly listened to Jun fill him in, not seeming the least bit phased. They will make more sense after he rested up a bit. Wait…did Jun just say he had turned into Taki again?! That wasn’t possible! Never before had he become Taki twice in one day and it was barely a little after noon. It irked Takami that Taki had been coming out more frequently. That little brat was probably trying to take over! His damn disobedient zodiacs weren’t much of a help, they brought him so much stress and there seemed to be a pattern of Taki coming out during stressful times.

Now that Rei was a couple of years older, perhaps they should try once more to rid Taki for good. Like hell he was going to lose his rightfully body to that brat. Those damn zodiacs of his did it on purpose, they wanted Taki to take over for good so they could do just as they pleased. Right now Taki was his priority and he would punish those in need of punishments after he properly recollected his thoughts. Bleh, most of the rat’s words consisted of apologies but whatever he was angry about couldn’t possibly irk him more than Taki coming out twice.

“Rashiel, once we get back and I freshen up, I have matters to discuss with you alone.” Takami sternly spoke. Gah, his throat felt so sore, just had much yelling had he done or maybe Taki or maybe just a combination of both their yellings. Oh how he just couldn't wait to cleanse his mouth of this vomit distaste. Alas, such a thing would have to wait once they got back. His stomach felt like he had been eating sweets again. The God hated sweets, he simply ate too much as a child and grew sick of them. Bah! That damn Taki was going to get him cavities!

"As for you Jun, let everyone know there is to be a meeting soon and none of them are allowed to leave the estate walls until then." Takami spoke. He didn't bother to give details when the meeting was going to start but most likely after getting some decent rest. He hated laying in bed all day like some sort of sick person but rest did rejuventate him. "And tell that crack head of a horse that she better not be smelling like those damn drugs when the meeting starts or even under the influence." The God dryly spoke, quite tired of that stupid girl's ways.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:27 pm
xXx Aya Sohma xXx

User Image
Sketches, fabric, needles and thread... These were practically the only things you could see scattered on the hard wood floor of Aya's sewing room. While she was a fairly tidy person, this was the only room in the house that was far from clean. The chairs, tables, and the rest of the furniture were all covered in her "projects," either completed or in progress. She was kneeling on the floor, knees pressed together, as she looking up the model form up and down. When she bowed down her head, to collect a threaded needle or to double check her sketch, it almost looked as though she was praying to this divine dresser's dummy.

Pins and needles were held in her mouth, lips clamped tightly around the dulled ends. They pointed out in several directions, appearing like the sharp quills of a porcupine. The other Sohmas she had lived with hated it when she did that during her sewing projects, due to how dangerous it looks. In her mind, it was a lot more handy than a pin cushion, seeing that she would never lose it. One by one, she plucked the pins dangling from her lips to secure the ensemble onto the dresser form. Aya was completely in her zone; there was barely anything that could break her out of the spell she cast herself into while sewing. Maybe a visitor... but rarely anyone visited her, with the exception of her younger sister. She was always the one to visit the other Sohma's, making her random trips over to the main house to play around with the others. It was common knowledge that Takami did not find as much amusement in her playful attitude as she did. As a result, she practically made a game out of steering clear of the Jade Emperor.

Her warm grey eyes stared upwards again, admiring one of her works in progress. This was her most recent project; a lovely silk kimono, the color of pale, sweet mint. Aya had fallen in love with the fabric the moment she laid eyes on it. The embroidered cherry blossoms in red, white and pink, the patches of gold leaf designs, the delicate cranes... She had been working on this piece for months, aiming to complete it by the first big festival. A sigh of relief and content escaped her pink lips as she continued to hem the edges of the kimono. Her fingers worked the needle in and out of the fabric like a machine. She had steady hands from sewing for the majority of her life. But even so, she flinched once she felt the sewing needle p***k into her fingertip.

"Damnit," she mumbled, waving up her hand and sucking on the injured finger. Her eyes darted around quickly. Bandaids, bandaids... she thought, scouring the floor to find a little white box. Her eyes widened once she saw it, laying face down next to some antibacterial cream and the wrappers of other bandaids she used in the past. She probably should have thrown the wrappers away but... her work room's waste basket was already overflowing with failed fashion designs. She'd clean it up, eventually.

Snatching the box of bandaids from the floor, she hastily shook the box over her open hand. Nothing. Frowning, she gave a glance inside, hoping that maybe one was lodged into the very back. Sighing, she dropped it at her feet before glancing at both of her hands. Aya might not have had as steady hands as she thought, from the looks of her fingers. It was any wonder why she had not run out of bandages any sooner. Just about every single one of her fingers had been taped up or slightly scratched by her various sewing accidents. Aya bit her lower lip, glancing over her shoulder towards the window which faced the Main house.

There was always someone at the Main house. It has always been that way.

Still sucking on her sore finger, Aya made her way out of the house in a hurry, quickly slipping her bare feet into her shoes. She had made so many visits over to the main house, she could follow the route with her eyes closed. Besides, she had lived on the Sohma estate for practically the majority of her life. Moments later, she was standing in front of the house, pulling back the screen door. She never bothered knocking anymore; her presence always seemed to be recognized by the others.

"Hello Sohma family!" she chirped as she made her way into the house, slipping her shoes off before even daring to step on the flooring. Her lips twisted into a frown, having not heard the response of anyone. There was something wrong here, she could already tell that much from the faint whispers she heard from the other rooms. Blinking, Aya slowly crept down the dim-lit hallway, repeatedly calling out for someone. She really wanted to know what was going on all of a sudden. And she especially needed a bandage for her sore finger.

User Image  

toothpaste kiss

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:03 am
User Image
Don't provoke a snake unless you have the intention and power to cut off its head.
~ Rashiel 'Rei' Sohma ~

User Image

User Image
Venom. Toxins that
stop your heart
Kill your nerves
Toy with your mind
& devour
your sweet succulent body.

Rei had every urge in his body to continue the 'conversation' about the Rat's useless speech. However, in light of the circumstances, he doubted the irritable Takami-sama wanted to hear any more bickering between them. He was in the midst of packing the medical case in the boot when he noticed that Takami had woken and quickly peered in through the open door while Jun was clambering in. His god looked better, thankfully. Perhaps it was stress-related after all and he didn't have to get Takami to inhale some glucocorticoids if there was no need to. There was little point getting his system to rely on the medications after all, and he feared that the god would need incredibly huge doses at the end of the next decade if he was too over-reliant on the drugs.

Still, he felt like he needed to get it out of his system. He absolutely hated letting the rat have the last word when his argument didn't make an ounce of sense. The snake contended with an imaginary return, only muttering softly under his breath as he closed the boot and moved to slip into the driver's seat, soon igniting the engine and driving off in the direction of home.

'You're supposed to be smart rat. I had made the assumption you could discern between useful and useless information. Do I look like some social counsellor or mediator? Do I care what activity you did at school or who interacted with whom. Geesh, its not like I'm asking you to play a medical detective, at the very least you could tell me your observations. Observations are, of course you nitwit, from your point of view. Why would I think that you were empathic enough to know our god's feelings? Oh, the 'grabbed his head' part I could have at least correlated to nausea or a headache... but what good is it if you tell me 'then taki came out' without telling me how at had looked before that happened? Honestly...'

The snake's mental rant was interrupted when Takami spoke up.

"As you wish Takami-sama." He murmured, spinning the wheel and easing to a pause when they arrived at the gates of the Sohma estate. It was just as well, because he still had that case of money in his boot. The gate was opened in no time at all, for it seemed a concerned servant had positioned herself by them, having taken to staring out to the road in case the head of the family should be spotted at any point of time. Giving her a small wave as an indication of appreciation, Rei urged the black Hudsen forward, up the driveway and toward the sheltered garage. He didn't want to leave his car out in the open. One never knew when a herd of wild boars could swarm into the estate and dent the frame.

"Thank you for riding with us. We hope you had a pleasant journey."

Rei muttered in imitation of a cabin attendent of some airline, loud enough for the two seated in the back to hear. You could always tell when Rei was about to fall asleep on his toes. It wasn't because he looked tired, although sometimes he really did. It was because he was insane enough to have such dry humour. Period. When he was rested and sane enough, he would totally regret whatever joke he attempted to make.

He switched off the engine, peering around his shoulder to note Takami's condition before moving to retrieve the case of money from the boot.

A meeting huh? Perhaps I can have another nap before that, or it will have to wait until after the meeting.

User ImageBut I prefer to cut.
To drip rubies from the gleam of a scalpel's blade.
Just wait my friends, my sharp deleterious friends.
You shall taste the blood when darkness falls.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:21 pm
K . A . T . S . U . O
S O H M A
it's only forever, not long at all
lost and lonely, no one can blame you
for walking away

User Image
Everything had happened so damn fast--and not because Katsuo was slow, either, despite what some might think. Jun had stepped up to protect him this time. Well, that was a bit of a surprise. The Rat tended to be a bit...self-centered, after all, except when it came to God. Katsuo had known exactly what he was doing when he'd protected Jun, yes, but he'd hardly expected the same favor to be done for him in return. Unwittingly, his respect for the Rat rose a few notches.

But this didn't change that Takami needed to be placated. Which really wasn't going to happen, what with the Cat around. Because Kumiko was coming nearer now, and she actually seemed concerned for Takami's health. Katsuo honestly couldn't understand way. God treated her like s**t--hell, most of the family treated her like s**t. If he were her, he wouldn't give a damn about Takami. But still; that was their curse, wasn't it? She had to give a damn.

He watched the proceedings silently (as was usual), and even remained quiet when Takami proceeded to be sick all over the poor Cat, as well as when Rashiel showed up at last to hopefully sort things out with Takami's frail health.

As all of this was going on, one thought occupied Katsuo's mind centrally: Takami had said he was going to come to their school. What? He could honestly say that this idea did not appeal to him. At all. If Takami came to their school, he could just visualize something like this happening every day. How stressful would that be? School was one of those places where he was supposed to be free. If Takami came, then...well. He wouldn't be free there anymore, would he?

Freedom was the most valuable thing in the world to Katsuo, having been deprived of it for so long. He didn't want to let it slip away again, just when he thought he'd finally grasped it.

However, Taki's appearance broke Katsuo out of his reverie. He was hyperactive as ever, it seemed. Now, Katsuo had only seen Taki a handful of times in his life, so he actually watched the proceedings with a reserved sort of interest. It was strange, to see Takami's body acting in a way that so contradicted how God normally was. Strange and unnatural, really. And his way of addressing himself in third-person was so odd to see coming from Takami that Katsuo stood rivited.

Taki was soon gone, however, replaced once again by the side of God that Katsuo knew best--Takami. He soon recieved his fate: walk home with the Cat, or face the consequences.

It wasn't as if he were adverse to that. Even covered in vomit, Kumiko was all right with him. He'd never disliked her. Sure, he thought that her constant arguing with Jun was annoying, but he didn't see that as purely her fault--it was just as much Jun's fault as hers. And he didn't see her as a monster, either; he didn't think that she saw him as stupid, so he was grateful for that. She seemed to be one of the few that didn't think he was an idiot just because he was the Ox.

"Yeah. I'll walk her, Takami-sama." He agreed easily, the threats rolling off him like water on a duck's back.

When Kumiko made her request to walk herself home, however, Katsuo regarded her silently for a moment, before shrugging, and speaking up. "If that's what you want to do, then it's fine." He agreed. It wasn't like he was worried about Takami's wrath; he was going to be punished, anyway. And he didn't really think that Kumiko would be going anywhere other than home, in her state.

"I don't mind walking with you, though." He added. "I could even help you wash that off, if you want." He gestured vaguely at the mess which covered Kumiko. He made to run a hand through his hair, before realizing that it was up--instead, he ended up combing his fingers through his ponytail, watching Kumiko unmovingly now.

not everything is
black & white

User Image

Antebellum Overtime

Shia47

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:48 pm
[ K|u|m|i|k|o| S|o|h|m|a| ]

>>____________________Out of all the hours thinking...::

User Image

After Katsuo had been silent through nearly the entire episode with Takami, Jun, and the arrival of Rashiel, Kumiko was half expecting the ox to not say anything to her. He was usually silent during the walk home on normal days anyways. Though that probably wasn't his fault. Jun and her just couldn't stop their bickering long enough for him to get more than a few words in. And even then, it was usually him trying to calm one of his cousins down, or simply telling them to cool it before things got messy.

But no. Surprisingly, Katsuo did respond. He was actually rather kind about it as well. Then again, Katsuo was usually a kind person. They never really spent time alone together, so it was hard to tell if it was just a front or not. Still. To be kind to the cat...to Kumiko! It was practically unheard of. If she didn't feel the need to keep her tough front up when in situations like these, she surely would have sunk to the ground and started weeping.

Katsuo's words brought up a good point. Was Kumiko truly set on walking home alone? She had asked it to be saved further humiliation, picturing herself walking home beside a laughing cousin. It seemed, however, that Katsuo was not in a joking mood. He was even willing to help her! Help. That was another unheard of word. It had long since been out of Kumiko's vocabulary.

Though would Katsuo get in trouble for helping her? Sure, he had been ordered to walk her home. No one would question that once they knew Takami had said so. But to help her? If that didn't bring any punishment along with it, it would surely bring social strife! Kumiko was joyous enough the ox wasn't making fun of her. That was enough for her, living such a damned life. She wouldn't be able to bear it!

But what could she do? She was an extremely selfish cat. And no matter how much she didn't want to admit it, she'd probably have an incredibly difficult time trying to get the drying vomit out of her hair and clothes. Sighing in defeat, Kumiko finally looked up at Katsuo's face.

"I'll...walk with you," she responded finally. "And you can help if you want, but I won't force you to do anything."

Stating that, Kumiko gazed out. Takami, Jun, and Rashiel were long gone, but apparently Jun had left behind his bag. That damn rat. Was he seriously so obsessed about Kami-sama that he had to pull such a stupid move? Even she was smarter than that. Though if she ever said that allowed, she'd surely be killed.

"You might want to grab Jun's things. He'd just burn it all if I touched it more than I already have." Kumiko tried to smile to lighten up the comment, but knew her words were probably true.

"Well, shall we head home?"

::...Somehow I've lost my [mind]____________________<<

[ The Cursed Cat ]

Literate Rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out