Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Furuba: Next Generation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:16 pm
Those are wise words. It'll be just like Rei to tie the cat in a rucksack and sink it to the bottom of the river, without letting the cat out of the bag at all. sweatdrop

When do you plan to start the rp? When all the zodiac members are filled?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:19 pm
Yup, i want the zodiac slots to be filled before beginning. We have lets see...6 slots to fill.  

misha soupness
Captain

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:57 pm
I'm thinking of playing the ram, but I have to scour for a picture...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:00 am
Username: Tohya-chan
Character Name: Aya Sohma
Zodiac Sign: Dog
Sex: Female
Height: 5'6
Appearance: [x]
Orientation: Bisexual
Crush: None, as of yet.
Living Arrangements: In a small sector of the Sohma estate, with her younger sister sometimes.

Bio: As it turns out with several of the Zodiac, Aya was seen as unusual and disgusting by her parents. Her parents tried very hard to accept their daughter's abnormality, treating her with delicacy and refusing to touch her. But her father noticed how miserable her mother was with Aya's presence, and he eventually opted to abandon her at the main house of the Sohma estate. There, she was past on to different relatives who lived there. Now that she was out of their hair, her parents moved on and later had another child, a normal daughter.

When she first moved to the Main House, she was only about four years old. From that point on, she promised that she would not forgive her parents for their cruel abandonment. She became very sympathetic of the other cursed children living there, who had also been disowned by their parents. Despite all this, Aya was a happy to have lived in the main house, and truly cares for the other cursed Sohma children. Though, she was a bit frightened by Takami and his meanness towards the other kids, even though he is a few years younger. If she wasn't busy protecting the other Zodiac, she would be in her room, drawing or flipping through fashion magazines.

Aya's mother died a year after the birth of her second daughter, leaving her father alone with the infant girl. Completely depressed now with the loss of his beloved wife, he took up hard drinking, barely able to take care of the young child. Aya, who was only in her late teens at the time, decided that she would take care of her baby sister, seeing that her father was completely unstable. Fearing legal matters, he reluctantly agreed to the compromise, under Aya's strict conditions of staying out of both of their lives. But because she was is too young to take care of an infant on her own, her little sister lived with their aunt and uncle, that live in town.

Aya works as a fashion consultant, and is currently working on her own line of clothing. She currently lives in the Sohma estate, along with her six year old sister, Saeko [x], who visits very often. Saeko completely accepts and is not frightened by her older sister's Zodiac form, and promised to keep it a secret. She is completely content having a dog around the house.

Extra: Aya is, strangely enough, practically the female version of Shigure. She is a bit suggestive, and on the flirty side...with a slight interest in younger men and sometimes women (but not too much younger.) She typically doesn't date people her own age. Yet, she is very loyal to her loved ones, and is a great older sister. Aya is a slight gossip, and very eccentric, liking to playfully tease others.

toothpaste kiss

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:19 am
Alright Tohya, I added your profile in ^^

mmm Nook-kun, you made me think of pickles...gonna go find me something sour to eat now...:wanders off:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:56 am
Alright! One sour ram coming right up!

Username: Isnook2
Character Name: Sefuru Sohma
Zodiac Sign: Ram or lamb?
Sex: Male
Height: 4'
Apperance:Sigh...
Orientation: N/A
Crush: N/A
Living Arrangements: In the main estate with elder brother
Bio: Sefuru is obnoxious. He's rude, sarcastic, mean to wildlife and annoying. Despite his age he's pretty smart and constantly challenging others to a verbal duel, one that Rashiel will gladly take up but in the end the two use such different weaponry that its like they're talking in different languages. Sefuru's recently been adding some very crude words to his vocabulary, one that he isn't afraid to throw at the other zodiac members. He kind of fears the Emperor, but its an oddly twisted sort of respect, like a small predator fearing the larger predator, the falcon fearing the eagle. His mother loved to hug him (Who wouldn't mind hugging a lamb?) but she almost died from an stroke and the lack of sufficient oxygen damaged a little of her brain. Bedridden from partial-paralysis, Sefuru vists her often to snuggle against her, but once he leaves her room he reverts back to his bitter, loathing attitude. The only person he's really decent to is Emi, whom he likes to look after but hates playing 'House'. During his free time he's often in the gardens, catching insects, frogs, lizards and all sorts of critters for entertainment. It really pisses Rei off when Sefuru tortures some of the creatures, especially since Rei loved animals when he was young but creatures always run away because he is the snake. Yet Sefuru has an easier time capturing them because he is a ram.
Extra:He can't get along with most people, especially the cat, tiger and snake. He thinks the monkey is just plain stupid and he has a evil plan of forcing cheese down Jun's throat... one day.  

Isnook2
Crew

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:05 am
Heh, your Ram sounds evil XD! I'm now picturing him in a frilly pink dress o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:11 am
Now we have 4 slots open, a girl is deciding which zodiac she wants to be. Strange, I tend to recruit more people in here when it's extremely late here. Maybe it's cause fewer people are on and the OOCs really stand out or something...or maybe different time zone peeps are just more interested...  

misha soupness
Captain

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:21 am
Yay! Only 4 left~

Sefuru: I am now picturing you on a dissecting table...

Rei: This from a brat who holds a butter-knife like a pitchfork... that's -my- line!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:24 am
o.o;

Could it be...no it couldn't be...you would think those two were brothers o_o

ah but they do share the same blood from being created by the same creator.  

misha soupness
Captain

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:27 am
sweatdrop They are based off anime characters, both were voiced by the same person in different anime... But Rei's so different from the original and disturbed since s/he's been in play for about... I dunno, 6 years?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:34 am
oooo I see I see I see said the blind man to the deaf girl. Interesting indeed. Heh, Rei has been corrupted by Nook-kun. So he started out with a she at first you say. That's a long time for you to use the same character then again there are some characters I grew a liking to and constantly use. Like my precious Souta and Maru, I'm so attached to them both heart  

misha soupness
Captain

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:51 am
Mmm yep. Rei was a she for the first year or so... then I suppose I just got fedup of seeing so many girl characters around. I really can't play girl characters now. The Rei in the original anime didn't have much character development except that she rejected her feminity (because all the jewel holders in the anime have some sort of misfortune, like loosing their parents, siblings being separated, that sort of stuff). Who's Maru?

Mareep...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:53 am
So I just thought I'd stop in here and say hi! ::waves:: (ˆ ˆ )//

Still working on my profile.. (= = ; )

So just to be clear, the Dragon, Boar, Ox, Horse, and Rooster are still open right? (Why is the Dragon's open blue? is it on reserve?)  

Kimmai

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:55 am
Yep its those five. Nah I think Vicky/ Mishy made a mistake on the tags.  
OOC Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff