Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the first chapter yet?
  No
  yes
View Results

Lindini

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:25 pm
UGHHH i read it and i want to tell you guys SO BAD but i REFUSE!!!
like vanny_jae, pm if you REALLY need to know.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:32 pm
Kittycharm
crying I finish reading the first chapter, and the preface said that "bella's loved one is trying to kill her......and how can you run, and how can you fight when doing so would hurt your loved one? What if the only thing I could give is my life?"

crying crying crying .........

*If you haven't read the chapter, click here.... http://saint-ann.livejournal.com/21072.html

edward or jacob is going to kill her!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't kill Bella, Edward.....

I would hate Jacob even more if he was the one trying to kill her.

PREFACE

I'D HAD MORE THAN MY FAIR SHARE OF NEAR DEATH experiences, it wasn't something you ever really got used to.

It seemed oddly inevitable, though, facing death again. Like I really was marked for disaster. I'd escaped time and time again, but it kept coming back for me.

Still, this time was so different from the others.

You could run from someone you fearred, you could try to fight someone you hated. All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers - the monsters, the enemies.

When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it?

If it was someone you truly loved?

wahmbulance SPOILER wahmbulance

~You have been warned xD

Well to me I tink it has nothing to with jacob or Edward but Renesme. When Bella was giving birth there was a chance she could die xD. Everyone was trying to turn her away from having the baby but she loved it already and was detemined to have it even if it meant death.  

xXHershii3_KissesXx

Princess Candy Apple

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:11 pm
xXHershii3_KissesXx
Kittycharm
crying I finish reading the first chapter, and the preface said that "bella's loved one is trying to kill her......and how can you run, and how can you fight when doing so would hurt your loved one? What if the only thing I could give is my life?"

crying crying crying .........

*If you haven't read the chapter, click here.... http://saint-ann.livejournal.com/21072.html

edward or jacob is going to kill her!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't kill Bella, Edward.....

I would hate Jacob even more if he was the one trying to kill her.

PREFACE

I'D HAD MORE THAN MY FAIR SHARE OF NEAR DEATH experiences, it wasn't something you ever really got used to.

It seemed oddly inevitable, though, facing death again. Like I really was marked for disaster. I'd escaped time and time again, but it kept coming back for me.

Still, this time was so different from the others.

You could run from someone you fearred, you could try to fight someone you hated. All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers - the monsters, the enemies.

When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it?

If it was someone you truly loved?

wahmbulance SPOILER wahmbulance

~You have been warned xD

Well to me I tink it has nothing to with jacob or Edward but Renesme. When Bella was giving birth there was a chance she could die xD. Everyone was trying to turn her away from having the baby but she loved it already and was detemined to have it even if it meant death.

that is what i was thinking and it only makes more sense cause since ive read the book and how more people were stressing her out to kill the thing. question So where is this section in the book i've read the book 2 times and i still can't find the preface in the book, but all the others i know where they are. question Can someone please help me with this.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff