Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
your username.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>.<
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:42 pm
The Slate Scholar
The Slate Scholar was derived from an Avatar Arena critic
that was notorious for his over-critical critiques. I made the
account after making an outfit on tektek that was slate
colored. Then I just came up with a word that could describe
someone. It wasn't until later that I learned the word "slate"
was synonymous with "raking over the coals".
So yeah.

Lol. I like your username, Slate. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:42 pm

Flynn Scifo=Flynn Scifo

Aven XVI

Terror_Of_Death_Haseo666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:25 am
My username is pretty self-explainitory. The 666 represents me as a goth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:18 am
Flynn Scifo

Flynn Scifo=Flynn Scifo

I have no idea who that is. :0  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

TheCorty

Interesting Noob

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:45 am
Ooh I like this thread razz
My username is quoted from a korean friend I made in gr. 7. She couldn't pronounce my full name fluently, and eventually settled for this. And it is with "the"... Since that word isn't used in a lot of asian cultures, it's hard for them to learn at first which words need that article before it, hence the compulsion to put it before at least one noun in every sentence. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:56 pm
Jack's the name of my split personality, as well as a roleplay character I use often. The numbers are personal to me.  

Jack2634

Saiyura Tsukiyo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:16 pm
Unfortunately, my username came from a random OC I created back in freshman year. I soon scrapped her but was fond of the name at least and it's stuck ever since.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:41 pm
Excluding the "x," the first four letters are the first four of one of my favorite Anime characters: Haruhi Suzumiya and the last four is the first four my own name: Monica.

xharumoni

Meliu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:27 pm
I Named mine after a random neopet

I've had this name for a lone time. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:12 pm
[Dill] came from a group called the spices in the AT. Back in the day, there were [Salt] and [Pepper]. They were going out, and wanted names that would show this. Although Salt and Pepper were already taken, the bracketed versions weren't. After that, they got their friend [Oregano] in on it, and it exploded from there. When they decided to officially open a "Spice Rack", I hopped on the bandwagon, and made my mule [Dill]. My mule became more popular than my main, and I stuck with it from there.

I think I'm one of the last active spices left. Well, active in the Gaia sense. I haven't been in the AT in a while, and [Salt] changed his name after he and [Pepper] broke up.

I should really get back into making avatars.  

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Chaotic Tragedie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:42 am
I thought I already posted in here.. Or maybe I did, and just didnt see it..hmm..

Well anyways xD;; [/retard] I got Chaotic Tragedie from my old username, Chaos. Panic. Love., just because everyone knew me as Chaos, and Chaotic, Chaos, same thing. :3 and Tragedie just because, well actually I have no idea xD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:50 am
Chaotic Tragedie
I thought I already posted in here.. Or maybe I did, and just didnt see it..hmm..

Well anyways xD;; [/retard] I got Chaotic Tragedie from my old username, Chaos. Panic. Love., just because everyone knew me as Chaos, and Chaotic, Chaos, same thing. :3 and Tragedie just because, well actually I have no idea xD

Lolz I still call you CPL.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:51 am
[Dill]
[Dill] came from a group called the spices in the AT. Back in the day, there were [Salt] and [Pepper]. They were going out, and wanted names that would show this. Although Salt and Pepper were already taken, the bracketed versions weren't. After that, they got their friend [Oregano] in on it, and it exploded from there. When they decided to officially open a "Spice Rack", I hopped on the bandwagon, and made my mule [Dill]. My mule became more popular than my main, and I stuck with it from there.

I think I'm one of the last active spices left. Well, active in the Gaia sense. I haven't been in the AT in a while, and [Salt] changed his name after he and [Pepper] broke up.

I should really get back into making avatars.

That's pretty creative. :0 Poor Salt and Pepper. ;-;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:52 am
Meliu
I Named mine after a random neopet

I've had this name for a lone time. XD

Lol Neopets. I remember those days. xD I had lame names for my Neopets.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Arietis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:19 am
I like stars.
Alpha Arietis is the brightest star in the constellation Aries.
And I'm an Aries, so...

YEAH. :D

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas