Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Ouran: Commoner's OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:49 pm
OoooOoo A-chan knows me well enough to tell when i'm joking XD!!!

Bravo A-chan!

:claps:

Well I would put in some opinions of my own but had lack of sleep today since bro disturbed my slumber when I finally did fall asleep and I just came back from watching my other bro graduate so my brain ain't really functioning clearly. Alas, I bid everyone good night ^^

But i mean eh, just as long as canons are in, count me in. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:10 pm

Whichever you like!
(I ish camping here until I can stake Claim on a Canon or two. xd )

ringkichard

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:02 pm
Gaaah. I leave for dinner and people go crazy.

Nekozawa is strangely interested in Tamaki for reasons unknown. =D Whenever the Host club is involved Nekozawa is clinging to Tamaki and freaking him out. Good stuff.

I also didn't necessarily mean rivals in the evil sense... Clearly Nekozawa wants his club to be as popular as the Host club. Or somewhat like that... He could just sneak around and try to make his club awesome... Though that would be a little boring I suppose. He could be sneaking around and then captured by Renge. I rather like that idea. XD

I'm voting for the Black Magic idea... I love Nekozawa. <3 And there's plenty of options with OCs what with their being unknowns in the club. Although there's only about four seen members... But still, we can stray from reality. Sh. =o

If we're making two, I could make one as well? ^^ I wanted to make an Ouran one anyway...

I've known you for years Miso-sama. ^^;; And you've never really said anything like that seriously.

Canons! I want me some canons! =O

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:14 am
If you would like to you can, Aimee. I'll get up the commoners one since I have all of the info typed up for it from when I made it before. I just need to make a few adjustments to it.

You can make up the Black Magic club one.

I think both are going to be very interesting. XD

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:51 am
Which plot line was being used for that? =o

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:28 pm
That Renge has taken notice of Nekozawa wanting to become Tamaki's friend and takes it as a want to be a host. So she decides to take things into her own hands and tries to work her magic into making him a host. But while she is doing this one of the more demented Black Magic Club members decides Nekozawa is doing a poor job and not taking his duties seriously and find his absence the key moment to take over. And now this new leader is trying to take down the Host Club.

Sorry it took so long, my mom dragged me to a wedding. =A= *mother is an ordained minister* She always drags me to her weddings...

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ringkichard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:48 pm

Somehow I think they'd lose their charm after being dragged to them. xd

I like both, though I was tempted to vote for, "Beat up the Newspaper president."
xd
Nonetheless, if anybody wants some help with banners or prettifying or plots or whatever, I ish around!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:33 pm
Hehe, is MC-chan working on a profile? biggrin

For those of you that started already. If you would like, I updated the profile outline so it will work on the guild. Sadly I can't do what I wanted to but I made it so it would at least work to some degree...

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iddybiddysquiddy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:43 pm
The Image Thing Didn't Work ForMe Edward Nostradamus Sforza
Smart Aleck Type

I'm mean because you're stupid.

____________My I.D.
My Names»» 【Special Ed】- My 'friends' thought it was clever...
My Day»» 16 → October 31
My Choice»» bisexual female

____________My Life
The mirror »» There is a small scar under her left eye from when she was accidentally scratched by an iguana. It's usually unseen under cover-up. No, she doesn't wear the kunai or headband.
My Type»»
【Smart】- She has an IQ of 143. In other words, Genious. But it rarely shows. When it does, however, it can be a bit frightening for people who (really) know her. She gets dead serious, to the point of saying words that most of her friends haven't even come across in the dictionary yet. These bouts of thought, however, usually go away within the first few minutes.
【Rebel】- Ed absolutely refuses to wear the school uniform. Even though though she's been told quite a few times by teachers and higher-ups in the school board to do so, she still doesn't. Now, it's at the point where the teachers have stopped trying to change the 'error of her ways'. Whenever any sort of authority figure, besides her father, tries to set her in the right direction...she turns the opposite way and runs. She's even gone so far as to alter the uniform she did get beyond all possible recognition. She'll wear it...but only if she likes it.
【Joker】- Despite her faults, Edward is one of the coolest and funniest people you will ever meet. She is sure to target anyone and everyone with a practical joke. She waits for her victim to fall under the weight of her joke, and then she just smirks and walks away. It's primarily used for revenge when someone makes an a** out of her, but when she feels like it, it's used for a good, simple reason. She likes laughing, and making other people laugh as well. Some call what she does bullying. Edward herself calls it humor. She doesn't target anyone for a specific prank unless they really did somethign to piss her off. Truth be told, anyone and everyone is a potential victim.
【Smart-a**】- This is the reason why some people hate Ed. She is quick to insult, an has a sharp tounge. She usually never misses a chance to say something when someone else says something stupid. For instance, say someone's looking for paint, and the paint in question is in plain sight in the room. If you said 'where's the paint?', when it's obviously there, Eds reaction would be something like 'apparantly, the bounty of colors in various shades and hues is hiding behind the air. Pity that your visions that bad'. At any given time, a comment like that one can spurt forth out of her mouth. For her, it's insult first, deal with consequences of action later.
My Story»» Edward was born in Miami, Florida (U.S), to James and Amelia Sforza, both Herpetologists. For a long time, they owned a reptile rescue center, and raised Edward to have a love of the natural world, not to fear it. At six, she was already helping her parents out around the center, making sure any reptile that didn't eat small rodents (her parents thought she was too young to handle the larger snakes) got food, water, heat, and a little TLC. But, everything changed at age ten. Her parents got divorced, and her dad got a job transfer. They were moving to Japan.

Once there, her father put his life savings into buying an apartment above a large, empty, unused space. After they got settled in, her father eventually converted the empty space into a small sanctuary for reptiles. Not very big, but a small, cozy sanctuary for creatures whith scales, none the less. After six more years of slowly accumulating some green...cash, her father built a large cage on one wall of the oh-so-small sanctuary. Eight feet from side-to-side, three feet from front-to-back. Floor to ceiling. They put their favorite reptiles in there, and now Ed can be seen sitting in the cage with her small, scaly companions once in awhile. (the reptiles in the cage have enough space and food to not turn on eachother)

_________My Secrets
My Likes»»
    Reptiles
    Wasabi
    Classic Music
    long walks on the beach
    The occassional backrub
    Sitting alone with her pets
    Reading
My Dislikes»»
    Complete and total idiots.
    Spicy things
    Small Rodents
    People who attempt to trick her and/or her friends
    seeing anyone in a bad mood
    clowns
My Songs»» I'm A b***h- Meredith Brooks
My Extra»» Is Student Body VP.
has three snakes, two chameleons, one gecko, and a basilisk lizard in her dads study (his study is a building that can be accessed through the house.).
Collects bookmarks

___________My Soul
Green, gold»» Green and gold
My Master»» dragonlegend1.0

((editing in progress))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:15 pm
You need to place what your gender is in My Choice.
You need to have a paragraph of detail per descriptor.
Could you have more infor in her history?
And can please you use a color other than black?
Also, since we can't see her face. In the mirror section please describe her facial apperance.

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:14 pm
Mm, I see! I see.
Alright I can do that...
Shall I wait for yours to get started or work on it now?
^^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:19 pm
You can start whenever! ^^

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:26 pm
I'll work on making it pretty and such. =D But I don't wanna open until some of the other role plays have started up.

I hope there's a Nekozawa floating around there somewhere. ... And a Renge... I could probably do Renge...

I'm not sure which canon to be for yours though. I'm usually Haruhi, but I had this feeling she'd be a pretty popular one for others to want to pick up. Plus, I can do all the other canons besides the twins, and maybe Kyouya.

I'll give it a little while and then decide.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:35 pm
That's fine. ^^

Yeah... But we can find one! ^^ I'm sure of it!

You can be whatever you want to be. Usually I play Haruhi but I figured a lot would want her so I decided to leave her open this time. XD I can't really do other Canons but Kirimi... Though I havn't tried the others before I could probably do a Tamaki or the twins. But I prefer to work Haruhi.

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:52 pm
We could hunt one down. Wouldn't be too hard. ... I don't think.

Yeaah, but I'm almost always Haruhi. I'm surprised actually how many people around here do actually want to pick her. She can be an incredibly complex character sometimes. Not in recent chapters though. D= In recent chapters I want to smack her.

I've recently tried out Tamaki and didn't find it too bad. And Hunny and Mori aren't exactly the most difficult. XD Especially when they don't do much. My friend, who played Zoro, is an excellent Kyouya. And Hikaru and Kaoru are too nuts for me.

But I will see... Trying out new characters is always fun.

OOC Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff