Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Death of the Sun [Open, still accepting.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The sun has died. What shall you do?
  NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I CANT GET TANS ANYMORE!?!?? I CANT LIVE ANYMORE~!!!!!!!! -Commits Suiside-
  Shweet~ -Moon bathes- I always hated that... Thing. D<
  How is that possible? We would have no air, no life no nothing.. -Scientific mode-
  I like pointy things. :3
View Results

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:18 am
akuma ran back to the bike when he sensed something he looked off into the distance and saw something standing in the distance he felt a longing sense from it and he sumhow felt he could communicate wwith it from such a far distance he pulled out a white flare gun and shot the flare into the air ((lurkers are virtually blind and cant stand light)) he whatched as a few creatures scatered he looked out into the distance again waving at the hikaru trying to signle her to come back  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:45 am
Hikaru saw the flare and then a figure, what looked like a guy, it seemed to be waving to her, she lowered her head, was it a demon trying to lure her in? no, it had shot a flare, and it seemed that demons now adays where afraid of the light, she kept herself low to the ground as she started moving back to Akuma.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:48 am
Rissa sat near by watching the flare shoot up into the skys and the fimilier sent of the wolf demon came to her again, she troted from the darker shadows and sat their glancing around  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:01 am
akuma started to set up a perimeter he figured they could camp here in the stree the lined the area around them with and electric fence he keep in the left sattlebag and the he twined aset of battery powered fog lights to the fence he had eight keeping the hole area lit up there was enough room for about 4 ppl to lay o he sat down out and sleep he sat down and cradled his hunting rifle in his arms
"freya go ahead and set up a bed if u whant i got a hunch we wont be alone come morn ((morn as in when the moon is up again ^ ^)) ill keep whatch "  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:02 am
Hikaru continued to move toward where Akuma was, than noticed Rissa and stops, she couldnt believe it, another wolf demon? Another of her kind, she stood upright and took a few more paw steps toward Rissa, not sure if she was freindly or not  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:20 am
Rissa sat their watching the other wolf demon befor looking twards akuma and freya, she tilted her head to the side befor standing and moved twards Hikaru "hello" she replied as she troted over  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:27 am
akuma got up grabing some of his provisions and started to set up a fire to cook some salted pork hed had for about a day now the flare above him finnly went out leaving only the surrounding lights to keep them safe  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:28 am
Hikaru's ears perked the second she heard Rissa, her tail wagging, "Hi" she responded as she took a few steps forward toward Rissa. Was she dreaming? Did she really just find another demon like herself? Was this Demon freindly? She had so many questions running through her mind, she didnt know what to say.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:34 am
she smerked and her tail wagged slightly "so where are you of to?" she asked "and may i join you" she asked again she was tired of being alone, she needed friends, at least she new their were others that were friendly around in this waist land  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:38 am
Hikaru was delighted at the offer, though she wasnt really planning on going anywhere "Well, i was going to check out that flare that i saw earlyer, and of course you can join me, im not sure how many other living things there are around here anymore..." She replies as she starts to head toward where the flare was.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:47 am
"well" she replied her nose twitched slightly as she took in two more sents "theirs a human and and elf up ahead where the flare came from" she replied as she troted after Hikaru "so whats ur name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:48 am
"My names Hikaru, and whats your name?" She asked as she trotted toward where the elf and human where.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:50 am
she diped her head in a late greeting " nice to meet you Hikaru im Rissa" she responded while fallowing  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:52 am
Hikaru dipped her head back at Rissa "So Rissa, what brings you out here?" She asks, letting her curiousity take over.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:55 am
her ears perked at the question, she made a weird looking face "well why is everyone elce out hear" she responded "in serch of more survivors and i was tired of being alone, like you and everyone elce it gets boreing and lonlie if your alone 24/7"  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff