Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Living in servetude (sassiechicka and shuro2009) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:59 pm
"force of habit." He whispered so soft it was almost inaudible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:55 am
Emily let her hand rest on his cheek. She wanted to see how he would react.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:42 pm
He winced slightly, but fought back the urge to completely pull away. Her hand was warm, but no real threat. That was something he wasn't use to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:50 pm
Emily smiled, "You're not used to affection are you? Well get used to it. Some girl will want your heart one day and some may not be as patient about it as I am."  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:54 pm
"Love is patient, love is kind, but no one said we all will fall or that we will all have kind loves. I've heard the word 'love' tossed around many times, yet never once in the sense of what it 'should' be. So no. I'm not used to affection. At least not kind and gentle affection." He replied softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:02 pm
Emily had taken a liking to Kyo. She wanted to be the one that got to his heart. She knew it was going to take time, but she hoped that if the princess liked the prince that she would get to see more of Kyo. "So on with our tour if you would like." She reached for his hand hoping that he'd hold her hand while she showed him around the garden. The garden was really beautiful this time of year. Emily loved the gardens more than any other place in the castle.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:13 pm
"lead the way." He said with a slight smile.
He was more than a little suprised that she didn't ask him more about his past, but wasn't going to push her to ask more questions. he consented and let her take his hand. She had done nothing to hurt him thus far and he wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt in hopes of over coming his own fears.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:29 pm
Emily led him through the gardens to the weeping willow beside the pond. "This is my favorite place in the garden. It's peaceful and when I'm here I feel as if nothing could go wrong."  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:31 pm
"It's beautiful." He comented. "You must be honored to live here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:36 pm
Emily looked at him, "It is an honor to live here. My parents had served the royal family as far back as I could trace. My father and mother had their own land. The king and queen gave it to them until the times got hard then they moved them to the castle, where I was born. The princess talked the king and queen into letting me be her personal attendant when I got old enough to understand my duties. I'm even to go with her when she marries the prince, if she chooses to marry the prince."  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:38 pm
"It must be nice to be so sure of your position. If i do one thing wrong or something to displease my master, I'm on the next slave auction list." His eyes were on the pond the entire time he talked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:59 pm
"It is nice, but I'm sure it if wasn't for my family's history with them then I wouldn't be so confident. I'm sure the prince gives you some leeway." Emily smiled at him.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:07 pm
"i've been very fortunate with him. He's hard to displease so i've stayed in his good graces pretty much since I came to serve him."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Emily noticed him looking at the pond, "The pond is good for wading in. When it gets too hot the princess and I wade in it. It's fairly shallow even out in the middle. I'm sure the prince is fond of you. I could tell by the playful banter back and forth during your sparring."  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:20 pm
"It's not the prince that I'm so much worried about. The past six months, he has shown he is very kind and just. Unfortunately, others can...well, the paths for a slave are not always pleasant."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff