Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Wishing for freedom, falling for my captor (LucidRain here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:07 am
She nodded in understanding.
"Have any attempted to run?" She asked as she nibbled at the stew.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:43 pm
Mindy rubbed her chin in thought. "I'm not sure on that one, I'm afraid. I'm sure some have at least htought of it, but I can't say I remember any of them." She dropped her hand, then stopped. "Now that I think on it, I do recall one man trying to escape. I'm not sure what happened with that one, dear." She nodded her emphasis. "Rumors have reached me, but I've not heard which is the truth. There's some saying Master Virjilus let him go, others saying the master killed him, maybe he got away, maybe he came back, I don't know. But I do doubt the master killed him. He may be throwing things when it don't go his way, but he never hits anyone."
-----
"Go away, you git!" Virje yelled at his door. "Go bother someone else and let me alone!" The handservant insisted on talking to Virje, but after more screaming and a book thrown at the door, he left to check on the new servant girl.  

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:16 am
She nodded, understanding.
"Thank you. I'm not sure how long I'll stay, but the food and the talk were sublime." Kida replied with a slight smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:12 am
Virje was glad of the man to be gone. He lay on his bed and soon fell asleep, thinking heavily about what he must do.
------
Mindy smiled back and showed Nakida where she would be sleeping. It was a large room with many beds in it, none of which were horrible. Nakida's bed was closest to the kitchen. "If you be needing of anything from me, I'm not hard to find."
The handservent -- Mathieu -- strutted into the kitchens, calling loudly for Mindy. Mindy came with a smile on her face, asking how she might be of service. "Where's that new servant girl, Mindy? Bring her to me." Mindy curtsied before walking back to Nakida. "Miss Nakida, Mister Mathieu is asking for you. He's that annoying one from before."

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:27 am
Kida nodded as she followed Mindy.
"Can I help you?" She said to Mathieu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:20 pm
Mathieu looked the servant up and down before nodding. "Yes, you may help. Master Virjilus is having difficulty listening to my voice. I need you to give him three letters." He pulled out two envelopes and one full piece of paper with writing on it. He held them out to her. "Make sure he reads them before he throws them into the fire."

((Sorry haven't been on in a while. I'll be better about it.))  

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:19 pm
"And I should do this because? If it has anything to do with sexual appeal, you can forget it." She said, her stubbornness showing through.
She made no attempts to hide just how difficult she could be, especailly when he looked her over like he did before giving her the task. Besides, no one would ever get a job out of her that easily.

((it's alright. I haven't been on much myself.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:19 am
Mathieu shook his head. "You have been hired as Master Virjilus' personal servant, and this would be one of your regular duties. Besides, you're the only one not busy. Just take them to him."  

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:38 pm
"you assume I'll just obey. You assume too much. Give me one good reason why I should do as you say, sir." She retorted.
((sir used like in the play Julius Caesar when Marc Antony is using the word honorable when describing the conspirators.))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:08 am
Mathieu sighed. "The obvious reason would be because I told you to. However," his eyes darted toward the ceiling in the direction of Virje's room, "there is also the fact he's begun throwing things. He wouldn't dream of hitting anyone with them, but he has such bad aim. Your being a woman might discourage him" He held the letters out for her one last time, a pleading look his eye as his head began to throb with weariness.  

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:46 pm
"In other words, your making judgements based on my gender. I refuse to blindly follow orders." She said simply. "If it's so important, than why don't you do it yourself?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:34 pm
Mathieu bit his tongue against saying very inappropriate things, nodding his head. "Perhaps I should show you how difficult Master Virjilus can be, hm? I know he's not going to enjoy my presence, and thus burn the letters before reading them." He released his tongue, thinking of an idea. "If the master doesn't take them from me, you have to do it. If he burns them before reading them, I won't order you around ever again. If he does read them, the outcome will be similar, only the occasional order. A bargain?"  

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:56 pm
She thought for a moment, considering the possibilities.
"Very well. After you." She said at last.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:34 pm
Mathieu nodded stiffly, leading her through the house to the upper floor. Around a corner and at the end of a hallway, a single door was closed. Mathieu attempted to open it, but it was locked. He sighed and knocked viciously. From within came the muffled shout of Virje.
"Mathieu, I told you to go away! Why do you always have to be such a bothersome git?"
Virje continued to moan various things as such, to which Mathieu sighed and looked at Nakida.
"Now can you try?"

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:06 pm
"i wouldn't exactly call that trying, but a deal is a deal." She replied and knocked on the door.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff