Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampire boarding school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:41 pm
"I'm sorry Alyssa. That's terrible. My family was pretty rich but we lived with middle class people and did middle class things. We donated to charity but all of these kids, especially in elementary school but even through High school, thought I was a spoiled brat since my dad's a doctor and my mom's an FBI agent. I always wanted to follow in my mom's footsteps, she even taught me the things that she knew, but I never will be able to" Elizabeth said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:58 am
Alyssa sighed and stared at the floor. She felt so sad when she that about the both of them had been through that tears started welling up in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Elizabeth," she whispered.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:29 am
"Come here, we don't have to mourn alone" Elizabeth said, wrapping her arms around Alyssa comfortingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:13 am
Alyssa looked up at her friend.

"Thankyou," she whispered.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:24 am
"That's what friends are for. It's hard but we've made it this far, we'll make it til the very end. Which we all know is forever but..." Elizabeth said, smiling a little as she tried to lighten the mood.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:00 am
Alyssa sighed. "You know, i think we need to do something a little less morbid, what do you say?" she said as she smiled.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:15 am
"I agree. What do you think we should do? I haven't been out of this school in a long time, what do you say if we go shopping or something?" Elizabeth asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:40 am
"Sure! i was thinking that i needed a little something to replace my shirt that i ruined." she replied, immediately brightening up.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:51 pm
"I agree, I haven't got any new clothes since the begining of the year which was how long ago?" Elizabeth asked, knowing that it had been a long time since she had truly been out shopping.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:52 am
"Neither do i... i haven't paid any attetion to the days.. i can't be bothered anymore... Come on!" replied Alyssa as she stood up and headed for the door.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:38 am
"Alright. Who's car we taking? I have a BMW M3 convertible, it's a sweet little ride. But, if you want to take your car that's perfectly cool" Elizabeth said, looking forward to buying new clothes, books, etc. and being with her new friend. "Thanks for being my friend Alyssa" Elizabeth said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:37 am
"Thanks for being mine. It's nice to not feel alone anymore." said Alyssa with a smile.

"Can we take your car? mine is nice but frankly it has no room for anything..." she continued as she imagined her flashy porsche sports car being filled with bags... and squashing everyone at the front.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:45 am
"Yeah, of course we can take my car. And I agree about not feeling alone anymore. Which mall do you want to go to? Classes are out for the day so we can go anywhere that we want. I know a really nice mall, it has some regular stores like American Eagle, Hollister, things like that, but it also has some upscale places to buy stuff from. And I don't know about you but I have a ton of money, and if not I can buy things, after all what are friends for? Oh, when's your birthday? I know I haven't celebrated mine in years because there was no one to celebrate with but now that I have a friend I was thinking that we could actually celebrate them" Elizabeth said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:25 am
"Um well.. if i remember correctly my birthday is on the 1st of February and i haven't celebrated mine in ages either... What about you? And you can choose the mall i don't mind. I also have my inheritance from my family so i'm cashed up enough," replied Alyssa, who was suddenly warming up to the idea of being able to celebrate her birthday.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:27 am
[[have u noticed that we're the only ones doing this RP?? where is everyone else???]]  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff