Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Did you cry when..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoshiOdessa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:50 am
Hell, I'll admit it, I cried like a baby. I enjoyed the book on the grounds that you were able to get to know Jacob and the Pack a little better. But other than that, the book sucked for me cause I really related to Bella. I'm just glad that he came back in the end.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:01 pm
i am not sure what i have been going through, but i have been crying alot since i have been reading the books the second time, and this situation was definately one of those moments, as well as when bella was attacked by james, and when she was in the hospital in twilight.  

McFlyenstein1

papershelf i c i c l e s

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:09 pm
i didnt cry, but i was definitely like... 'what. the. hell." but then it went well b/c jakob became a bigger part and i started liking him more :3 and i was pissed that he left. i was like "you idiot. baka! BAKABAKABAKABAKA!!!!!" and continued reading 'cause i wanted to see what would happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:47 pm
I guess I cry a bit but not much. I was after that that I started hating Bella. Seriously, not that I don't like Jacob but he better find someone else in Breaking Dawn. To me it just came across like she was using him to spite Edward in a way. Did anyone else feel like that? I really made me feel sorry for him.

I'd have to say that the only book that has ever made me bawl is LotR, especially since I read it long before the movies were done and total didn't expect the ending. The worst part is that I was sitting in class at the moment yet it was slightly funny looking back at it because the day before my teacher had come up to me and said 'I'm warning you now it's going to get sad soon and you're probably going to cry like I did' and she was right.  

Velsaria

Eeyorelover96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:11 pm
celestialheiress
eh, ....I didn't care that he left...

he annoys me. but only because he puts up with bella. she annoys me most. mainly because shes what I like to reffer to as a.. 'manonizer' or I guess you could call her a... 'monsternizer' lmao.

anyway...I just wish edward would find a better girl and jacob too..they should just leave bella to mike or something. xd

you suck. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:17 pm
Quote:
"X-whispered-screams-X"]I cried.. I was like.. "Edward.. come back.." but then I burst out in laughter and was like "It's about time!!" because I don't like Bella... and in eclipse I laughed when Jacob left at the very end because I don't like him either...[quote/]

0.o

SCREW YOU  

Eeyorelover96

Eeyorelover96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:34 pm
I cried i was cold at the time so i cut holes in this blanket for my head and arms and i was like 'NOOOOOOO BAKA! BAKABAKABAKABAKA!" and i was like thrashing and crying and i was like ehhhhhh so when she halucinated edward the first time i was like "Oh thank sweet.... Edward!!!!!!" we were going for pizza that night and i brought the book and im like "OMG!!" and everyone in the pizzaz place looks at me and one girl saw i was reading new moon and she was like ohhhhh and i was like yeah...

SCREW JANE!!! n_n  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:03 pm
I cried so hard. I had to keep telling myself everything was going to be fine. But it wasn't for the longest time. And it made me so sad. crying  

Loveholic786

fancy-painted-boats-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:05 pm
when i read it i was in school, so i teared up a bit, but wouldnt allow the tears to spill over. the part that was most effective was when the pages had the months on them and everything. it made it all so REAL. then for the rest of the day i was pretty depressed, and i told one of my friends who also read the series about it, and she was like "ooh thats soo sad, too bad" and then smiled at me. i wanted to smack her. then when i went to play practice, i had to do my acting part and then i went back to reading the book. i made my own little spot away from everyone else and i was all depressed and everyone kept asking me what was wrong and i was like "its the book! its sad!" and then they just kind of stared at me like, woah. you got that worked up over a BOOK?! i'm so glad to see that there are freaks like me. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:03 am
I cried likealot.
And then I got angry at Edward.
Because #1) When he left, that made me hate him. He should've realized that Bella gets hurt no matter who's there.
#2) Jacob moved into the picture. So that aggravated me a lot too.
and #3) Bella loved him to itty bitty tiny pieces. Geez.
So yeah.
I also wanted to slap Bella in Eclipse too, but yeah, that's a different topic.  

Two As One Forever

Lucia Ootani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:28 pm
I balled. I had to stop reading for awhile. I think I was still crying at the begining of chapter 4.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:33 pm
I was like what is wrong here?? when i left i screamed and cussed out loud i got so mad so then i started crying..... and i had to stop reading it cause it was getting all wet  

Jonas_Vamp_Gurll

ninac11

Friendly Friend

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:05 pm
It was a little bit sad, but come on, we all know why he left and that he would come back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:12 pm
Oh man when i first read that i was like "WAIT WTF" scream
i re-read that part so many times cause i didn't believe it ....then when i realized he wasn't coming back i got mad...but then when Alice came i started getting hope that Edward was coming back!! whee

xScarlet Bellax

Cortuso

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:30 pm
No, but I got really upset and angry.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items