Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Anime Island [fan-based/all levels are welcome!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is the best?
  The Heroes, duh!
  The Villains totally beat the Heroes!
  Tony; he's the one that started this whole crazy island thing.
  Otulissa (she created the RP) and Furyal (he came up with the idea)
  Everyone!! :D
  ME ;)
View Results

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:04 am
Long long ago (approximately three minutes ago) in a galaxy far far away, (born from our very own) there was an island cast in the very middle of an ocean. On this collection of sand and trees, were several people from several dimensions, each letting out their own confusions. An invisible floating house hovered above the chaos, doing nothing to stop it. Though as these characters fought amongst themselves, they would soon realize that they had a much more powerful opponent they would need to band together to stop. An evil chaos that was beyond human comprehension.

A very small flash of white light flickered on the rocky volcano in the middle of the island. In the absence of the light, knelt a joyous and eager little girl, with vivid colored clothes, a small blue backpack, and short black hair, held down by an orange bandanna. She had been kneeling with her hands clapped together and her eyes closed as though in prayer.

"Alright," she said aloud to the companions she had just lost. "Bon appetite!"

She reached her hand down, only to feel rock. She frowned in confusion, and pat at the rock a moment more before opening her eyes. The little girl blinked and shot up, her joyous face turning enraged.

"HEY!!" The girl screamed, "what gives!?" she turned, and stomped angrily on the rocky wall directly by her, each impact creating a web of cracks from her foot, "We bother to save your sorry planet from complete destruction, and this is the thanks we get?" she quickened the stomping, digging a hole into the rock. "The second I find you," she pulled back her leg, but held her knee close to her body as her fist pulled back. "You're all gonna PAY!!"

Her fist made solid contact with the stone on the final word, giving a final bout to the small scale tremors she had caused. It was just above her hole of stomps, and her arm shot clean through the rock. She pulled her arm out of the rubble of debris, and blinked at the hole.

"Oh no, my power's dropping." her stomach growled and she clutched her gnawing stomach, "I guess 'cuz I'm so hungry..." She straightened, and jumped off the rock, "Guess I should-"

A deep resounding crack caught her attention, and she turned around, floating in midair. The holes she had been at a moment ago cracked again, this time spreading webs outward. She could here something traveling deep through the rock further into the earth, and out of a slight dread, she looked up to see just what she had punched into.

"Don't tell me..." she said slowly, as she smiled nervously, "That this is..."

The ground below started to rumble. Pebbles and trees and sand rolled with the movement and the young girl named Pan grabbed her head, and her eyes widened in panic when she realized the horrible deed she had done.

"A VOLCANO!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:27 am
Renji sighed when he noticed Ed following him. He signaled Zabimaru to dematerialize. "Why are you following me, boy?" He said, and raised his zanpakuto. "I heard a Hollow. Do not disrupt me." But he stopped. "Wait, Rukia, now that you mention it, I don't sense a rietsu anywhere either." He shrugged. "Howl, Zabimaru." He said and his zanpakuto writhed into it's second form. 'Just in case I need it.' He thought. Suddenly, he felt the ground shake and he fell to the ground. He pushed himself up. "What was that!?"

((Zabimaru's second zanpakuto form.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The sword, of course.))  

Furyal

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:32 pm

||Hm, my bad, Furyal. I never got very far in Bleach... sweatdrop Also, Name change! Wheee!||

[Used to be: Icarii Enchanter WolfStar]
[Now: Talon StarDrifter]

Ed growled under his breath as Renji stopped. The man had to be a homonculous. There had to be an ouroboros somewhere on his body. That would prove this strange man to be one of the homonculi, and Ed would dispose of him.

Whirling on Rukia, Ed held up his automail sword in front of him. If she were friends with Renji, she would probably be a homonculus too.

"This guy isn't human," Edward snapped, golden eyes flashing. He had seen his fair share of gore and horror in his short ffteen years of life, and most of it had come from the homonculi. He didn't know their purpose, but he knew that they were too dangerous to be allowed to live.

The shudder of the earth caused Edward to lose his balance momentarily. His stance wobbled, but he remained standing on the branch. His eyes, however, did not leave Renji even as the homonculus fell to the ground.

"This Sesshomaru does not know what you speak of," Sesshomaru stated simply. So this human was a princess? She did not look like one. He had never heard of a fire nation of any kind, but he was lord of the Western lands. The human could be from any of the other lands. It seemed that whatever colony this girl was from could also use fire at their will. Strange.

"You--"

He cut off, sensing a disturbance of nature heading their way. Moments later, a shudder ripped across the island. His demon eyes could see the detail of the volcano in the distance, and some small, floating human child was staring at it in horror. The volcano itself was rumbling, which could only mean one thing.

Eruption.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:13 pm
"Of course I'm not human! I'm a Shinigami!" Renji spat. He leaped up and leaped to the trees. "Rukia, I sense a three strong rietsu. One belongs to a child. A powerful one." He leaped in that direction and used shunpo to go faster. "Hey! Get away from there!" He shouted to the kid.  

Furyal

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:12 am
And so the island shook, deep within the mountain the heated core awakened from it's light slumber, and Pan panicked. As she looked around, she saw it was an island-a rather small island actually- with no other land as far as the eyes could see. There were six other presences as far as she could sense, though she did not have time to match power levels with locations. She knew she could not just leave these people here, and there were no signs of land anywhere else, which meant there was only one thing to do.

"I have to stop this volcano!" she declared.

She tried to see if there was a huge boulder that could block the top like a plug, until she heard the command, and turned to see a man leaping right in her direction.

Oh no, she thought in despair, natives! And he doesn't look too happy!

Right remember to connect with them, and make peace. It's always more beneficial to enlist the help and trust of the aliens- er, natives of the planets.

"Er, don't worry!" She called back to him, her hands up in a placating gesture, though there was still worry in her own features. "Everything is alright, I have everything under control, just stand back for your own protection!"

There was another crack in the volcano, and she sweat nervously. She could swear she saw something glowing near the mouth of the active mountain. Oh dear.

"Er, just hold on!" she pleaded before twisting her small body and propelling herself forward. Think Pan, what to do...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:26 pm

Rukia yelled at Edward, "Of course he's not human! I'm not either! We're shinigami! Death Gods, Soul Reapers, whatnot...there are many names for it." Rukia heard her gigai shouting, and she looked down. The mod soul was controlling the gigai, making it following her. The ground started shaking, and Rukia finally caught up with Renji, flying beside him. Her poor gigai was huffing and puffing after them.

Azula said haughtily, "I figured that you wouldn't. I don't think I'm anywhere near my home anymore. I am in...a foreign place." Then, Azula felt the ground shaking beneath her. "An eruption?" Azula asked, surprisingly in a casual manner.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:51 pm
Pan smacked her own head, as she thought of her brilliant solution. Why hadn't she thought of it before? She halted mid swing around the mountain, and held out her hand. She held her wrist, and took aim directly at the volcano.

"Stand back everyone!" she called out. "I'm gonna blow this thing sky high!"

GIRU!

Her blue backpack wriggled and jumbled with panicked movement. Her buckle lid burst open, only to let out a tiny round mechanical object with a red lens eye and tiny skinny limbs.

Giru, "Pan musn't do that, Pan musn't do that!" the mechanical tool insisted. Giru "Island will explode!"

"Oh yeah..." Pan agreed and lowered her hand.

The rumbling increased and shook the island violently, though Pan was unaffected, she saw the light of the lava growing exponentially as it rose to the surface. She plugged her fingers into her ears and shut her eyes to avoid the damage now irreversible.

A large bubble belched to the surface. The shaking ceased.

Pan waited and waited, with only silence as a companion. She opened one eye, and then the other, to see that nothing happened.

"...huh?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:02 pm

Rukia flew ahead of Renji for a little bit, and then noticed that the shaking of the ground had stopped. She landed down carefully, alighting on the grassy ground lithely. She waited for a moment, and the ground still did not shake. Her gigai soon caught up, and then collapsed in an exaggerated, stage-like manner. "Rukia-sama!" the gigai whined. "You're way too fast!" Rukia ignored the gigai, and instead, waited...as if expecting the ground to start rumbling once again.

Azula then felt the ground cease its shaking, and she shook her head, muttering, "And now, the excitement is gone." She wouldn't have really cared that much either way, though. If the volcano erupted, it wasn't as if she could get burned. If it didn't, well, nothing would really happen to her, now would it?

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:04 pm

||Um, if this isn’t what was planned, feel free to make it erupt anyway. biggrin ||

Poor Edward was completely confused. What…? Shinigami…. Death Gods? There were no death gods… There was only the Gate. And all those Gate children… Edward didn’t know what the hell those two were playing at, but there was no such thing as a death god. Well, considering they seemed to come from a totally different place than Ed, perhaps they were death gods. And neither seemed to have the eyes of the homunculi, nor the ouroboros.

Ed happened to look down, catching sight of another Rukia running down below. The hell? The alchemist didn’t remember Rukia bringing a twin with her. That was just weird and confusing. Edward followed them to the volcano, wondering why they were going toward the disaster instead of running from it. If anything, Ed supposed he could alchemize the rock to create a trench or something to the ocean. Not that that would help the felling debris and burning lava. But still…

Ed halted at the foot of the volcano, wondering if he should alchemize a trench. Or, even better, he could push the rock into the volcano itself, preventing the lava from even coming to the surface.

“Get back!” Ed yelled, clambering up the volcano. He pushed past Rukia, Renji and the floating kid to stand halfway up the volcano. He clapped his hands together and fell to his knees, catching his weight on his automail leg, and placed his ungloved hands on the volcano. Light crackled out of his hands and into the rock below; the rock began to shift inward, filling the crater of the volcano. Rocks shifted and some fell, tumbling down the slope. Finally, the rocks filled in the crater, effectively creating a barrier to keep the lava down.

Sighing in relief, Edward stood, contemplating the volcano. As long as the pressure didn’t build up too much, it shouldn’t erupt.

Sesshomaru leapt poised into the air, red cloud materializing beneath his feet. He moved the cloud higher to get a better vantage point of the volcano. There seemed to be five people there, all staring at the volcano, which seemed to stop moving. His brow drew down in a small frown. How had they prevented the volcano from erupting?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:57 pm
Renji looked at the girl in shock. "Hm? I don't even have control of this thing, girl. Now matter how powerful you are, you can't stop thi- What is that!?" He shouted suddenly, seeing the robot come out of her backpack. Yet, he did feel quite a rietsu inside the girl. He might actually have the power to stop it....

He watched Ed run up the volcano. "You idiot! what the hell are you doing...." He trailed off as he saw him stop it. "How the hell? Your rietsu doesn't seem super powerful. How do you...?" He kicked a stone. "Great. I got bested by a fifteen year old." He moved his hand cross the flat edge of his blade and it shifted to it's normal zanpakuto. He looked back at the girl. Now that he looked at her. He realized she had the same amount of rietsu as him. He sighed and sheathed his zanpakuto.  

Furyal

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:10 pm
((Er, given the apparent reactions of the characters... does this mean the Ed stopped the volcano now?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:26 pm
SpunkyOtaku
((Er, given the apparent reactions of the characters... does this mean the Ed stopped the volcano now?))

||Well, yeah, Ed transmuted the rock to cover the opening... But if you want the volcano to blow, please, be my guest. biggrin The pressure of the lava could blow the rock off, I suppose. Ed will hate that he didn't get to play the hero, but yeah, it really depends on everyone else. biggrin ||

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:23 pm
((Oh, well, yes that would fine by me. xd No, I just ask, because at the end of my last post, I wrote that the volcano suddenly stopped, but one that way makes more sense, and hey, anything to inflate Ed's ego. Just makes it more fun to pop it. twisted Besides, that gives way for more destruction later.))

Pan blinked at the last remnants of the rock pouring into the mouth of the volcano. She looked at the very person responsible for halting the eminent disaster. The short one with the blond hair and black clothes? Wow, she never would have guessed. His power level was pitiful, just like a normal human's. He must have been able to manipulate his energy through rock pretty well. She saw the red headed man sheath his sword, calming down. And then there was another being from afar, flying on a cloud. Funny, she had never seen a red nimbus cloud before. She was not really concerned about that though.

The floating girl plopped back in mid-air. She sighed with relief and wiped her brow.
"That was a close one." She muttered.
The little machine bleeped at her. He visibly drooped. Giru

Still, now that she was quiet for a minute, she mentally gathered information of power levels and the people around her. Without opening her eyes, and in a split second, she felt that there were actually seven people beside herself all together. The one who had tried to stop her before was okay in power actually. Same with the one closest to her on the ground. Oh wait, yeah there was another body directly next to the one on the ground. Wow... compared to that body, the blond guy was pretty darn powerful. And then there was the man on the nimbus. He was okay in power too. And then there was that last one, furthest from the action, the one she had not felt move at all. That person felt like a normal human too.

...Just where had she ended up?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:40 am
Renji sighed. 'Okay. Feel your surroundings.' He thought to himself. there was the boy, seemingly weak as a human, but had much more power then that, there was Rukia and her Mod Soul, there was the strong girl, and himself. Seven. He sensed to other rietsu's elsewhere, also completely unknown to him. "Rukia." He said simply. "Think an of the there Captains of the squads or Ichigo will show up?"  

Furyal

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:20 am
The turn of talk to Captains and squads bored Pan. What were they, like the natural patrol force or something? She did not know, nor did she care at the moment. First, she had to figure out where she was. Yes, that was the most important.

She flipped back, and shot forward to the blond one, only because he was the closest. He was practically directly under her. The little white robotic jolted out it's mechanical stupor and followed after.

Giru "Pan slow down! You mustn't-"
She had already landed on her toes onto the rock directly in front of the blond boy, only to have Giru tumble right past her and crash into the rock.
Giru

"That was a pretty neat trick you did there second ago." The little girl beamed up at him, purposefully buttering him up to let him trust her. She laughed, and scratched the back of her head to relieve a nervous itch. "I mean, I never would have thought a weak shrimp like you could pull that off but-"

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff