Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Friendship of Love (nin bakamaru come here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:23 pm
"Don't worry, I don't want to miss a single second."

Neil felt the warmth spread across his body as Jessica snuggled into his embrace. He had dreamed of this day for years. He was with Jessica, and nothing else mattered. He wanted to hold on to her and never let go. Now that things were back to normal and then some, he jumped right into the game of catch-up.

"You were right, Chelsea Larow got knocked up first. We all saw it coming, she is such a slut." He chuckled lightly, he never liked cheerleaders.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:39 pm
Jessica smiled. "I knew it. So which one had cheerleader did Mr. Frankie sleep with? It was Danielle Johnson wasn't it? Gosh, she was always flirting him. It made me sick. Wait don't tell me. He married her didn't he." She guessed.

Everything felt back to normal. Jessica laced hands with Neil. Everything seemed right and wonderful. Jess looked up and noticed a familiar robin and chirped at the two of them. "Look, its Rory." She smiled.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:44 pm
"Let's see, I know Mr. Frankie slept with Danielle, but i'll have to get back to you on the marraige part. Ugghh, I know, teacher student relationships are gross."

Neil looked over and saw their unofficial pet bird.

"I remember Rory, he visits me sometimes when I do maintenance on the swing. I think he missed you. I swear he only chirps like that when we're here together."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:51 pm
Jessica laughed. "Now that I think about it, I think he might have been trying to hint something. Maybe he's our match maker." She joked. The bird began to chirp and jump around. "And I think he's really excited." She giggled.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:59 am
Neil laughed quietly, things were perfect, he couldn't imagine how things could get any better. He relished the feeling of Jessica's hands in his, the smell of her hair, and the softness of her fair skin. Everything about her was a blessing from heaven. The gentle rocking of the swing made the scene even more cozy, they had spent so much time here previously, but this time was different, it was special. Now they were together, one entity, unable to exist without the other.

"We've got the entire summer ahead of us, so what do we do now?" He said sheepishly, "I hadn't gotten far past this part in my head."

They had already been accepted into the same college before she left for boarding school, so there were endless possibilities.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:14 am
Jessica thought. She looked up at him and bit her tongue. "Well, ever since I left I've been craving one of your smoothies. I say we make some." She said excitedly. "I tried to make some of your smoothies but I could never get it right."

As she looked into his eyes, she couldn't help but get lost. The way he looked at her made her go week at the knees. It was good thing they were sitting on the swing otherwise she would have collapsed right then and there.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:53 pm
With his fingers still laced in Jessica's, they stood up off the swing.

"Two smoothies coming up." He said with a smirk.

They got back into his car and he started the long drive back to Neil's house. Neil wasn't a careful driver, but he got from point A to point B without a dent. He twisted around the corners and glided through the streets with ease. One arm around Jessica, the other steering the wheel. At times he almost lost sight of the road because he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. When they finally got back, they both walked in and took their shoes off.

"Hey mom, it's ok if Jessica stays over right?" He called into the kitchen.

"Oh hi Jessica." His mother said, "Your mother told me you were coming back, Neil practically flew out of the house whn I mentioned it to him."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:15 pm
"Hi Mrs. Martin." Jessie blushed. "Yeah, it was the same for me when my mom said she called." She took out her phone and quickly texted her mom that she would be staying at Neil's house.

Neil's house never looked so inviting. She had been over many times but now that she knew how he truly felt, it was different. Everything seemed different and much more better. As Neil kept his arm around her, she couldn't help but feel secure, warm, and in love. Never in her life did those feelings come strong as they did at that moment.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:44 pm
The two lovebirds made their way into the kitchen where Neil kept his special blender. He bought it years ago for the sole purpose of making smoothies for Jessie. Jessica ttok a seat and started chatting with Mrs. Martin while he rummaged through the fridge for his ingredients. Milk, a handful of strawberries, a little ice cream and a banana. He placed the ingredients in the blender and set it to frappe. The belnder made an obnoxious grinding noise as the ingredients slowly got crushed and blended. After five minutes, they were ready. He looked through the cupboard for her special cup and filled it with the smoothie. After pouring himself a cup, he sat down with Jess and his mom.

"Le smoothie madamemoiselle" He said in a mocking french accent.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:57 pm
Jess smiled. "Mer se Misuir." She took a sip of her smoothie and sighed. "Mmm, even better than I remember it." She looked at him and couldn't help but just stare. Out of the corner of her eye, she couldn't help but notice that his mother was watching the two of them. No doubt she would call Jessica's mother to report some type of news. The phone in her pocket began to ring. When she pulled it out, she frowned. "Excuse me." She told them and walked outside. Jessica answered it once out of ear shot. "What do you want?" She asked.

"I want to talk to you." The voice said.

"Jerry, there's nothing to talk about. And stop calling me." She told him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:07 pm
Neil didn't think much of it until she came back in. She knew how to conceal frustration, but she couldn't get past Neil. She wasn't furious, but she was annoyed enough to catch his attention. As she was walking in, he got up and went over to her.

"Let's talk in the livingroom." He said under his breath

He gave her the smoothie and they went over to the living room where his mom couldn't hear.

"So, whats the deal? Whoever called, it looks like they ruffled you a little bit."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:20 pm
Jessica followed him to the living room. She shoved her phone back in her pocket so she wouldn't crush it out of fury. "It's nothing. It's fine. I'm good. I'm alright." She sighed and tried to count to ten in her head. "He just" Again, anger filled her but she tried to calm down. Out of habit she started pacing back and forth. "I can't believe he would call me. That jerk." She put her cup down so she wouldn't break it in her hands. "I need to wash something." Jessica said to herself. She walked in the kitchen and started cleaning their dishes. Thankfully, Neil's mother had already left the room.

Every time something would happen at school, Jessica would wash dishes. To her washing dishes would always help her calm down. Luckily for her, they had a lot of dishes.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:44 pm
As Jessica was washing dishes, her phone went off again. He decided to just klet it ring so he could figure out who it was. Shortly after it stopped ringing, the automatic voice-mail came on. He heard a male's voice speak in a frustrated tone.

"Come on Jess, why won't you talk to me? Are you still mad at me? You know you want me baby, just admit it. You're not still hung on that loser...Nick was it? Anyway, don't forget about Jerry, call me, we need to talk."

Now it was Neil's turn to be angry. He didn't get mad often, but when he did, he got really upset. His muscles began to tense, but he tried to relax for fear of getting mad in front of his love.

"I can't believe this guy, he's got nerve talking to her like that."

His whole body was still tense and his brow furrowed. It was his tone that really pissed him off. Talking to her like she was his property, it was irritating to say the least. Then another though ocurred to him, what if he was Jessica's ex from when she went away? That thought made him a bit jealous. He sat up straight on the couch waiting for Jess to come back.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:54 pm
Jessica finally finished the dishes. Her phone made a sound that said she had a voice mail. She listened to it and got even more frustrated. Jessica grabbed a pillow and screamed in it. She collapsed on the couch, her head rested on Neil's lap. He just stared at her. "You heard what it said didn't you?" She asked. Neil nodded. "Sorry about that. If it helps I don't care about him." She tried to smile. Jessica sat up and stared at her phone. It was hard to look at him. In her mind, she imagined Neil to be very upset and yell at her. Jess hoped that he would realize she really did love him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Neil saw the concern in Jessica's eyes. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled them close together. Neil stroked Jessica's hair to try and calm her down.

"Don't worry love, i'm not mad at you, I trust you completely. It's this guy, whoever he is. He has no decency and clearly lacks respect for women. I love you Jess, I would never do or say anything to hurt you."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff