Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Recycle Bin
Chat With the Crew! Share your ideas... [Don't be Shy!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thom Sakimoto
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:36 am
bohemian_wild_child
Perhaps one way of getting people more involved within the guild would be to send out a newsletter to guild members every two months to remind them to come into the guild and apply. The first one you could always say apply either each session or every couple of sessions, or be removed from the guild.

I know and understand that people are busy with school, work, or just life in general and that it can be easy to forget to come into the guilds in a while, but at least if you weed out the people who won't come into post, you can better judge how many people will apply each session.

Bo is rambling >.>

Well that's an interesting idea, but the problem is that people ALWAYS forget to apply. When we had this guild with 6000+ members, we still struggled to get 50. It's just a sad state of affairs.

EDIT: And why isn't the quotes working?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:36 am
The quotes are not working right because of the coding issue they are having on the guilds.

I think they are trying to fix that ASAP.

Sakura_Madison
Crew

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Thom Sakimoto
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:01 am
Thanks hun.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:04 pm
i was thinking we could have holiday events and u could win like a holiday item...i don't know its just an idea but i will have more! o and maybe you should hire some people to advertze for u guyz to get more members maybe hire volunters or maybe pay the gaians that want to advertize ur choice <3  

aly_ADDiCtiOn

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:06 pm
*still thinks a thread to say "thank you" would be a nice idea* :3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:23 pm
@ azn_alyz:

That sounds like a good idea. I have been thinking of that idea and make it for a holiday event.

The advertising part can be putting links on siggy and anywhere they would belong. I will discuss both ideas to the Crew members.

@ bohemian_wild_child:

We have been considering the idea for awhile now. I still have no idea if we are going forth with the plan of making one.

But, in your application, you can always say thank you.

Sakura_Madison
Crew

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:31 am
I do say thank you in my app...though saying thank you afterwards is good too, that way you know you won't be forgotten :3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:04 pm
There is an official thank you thread in the Jibba-Jabba. ;]  

Aerobe
Captain

Lise Illumincroix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:54 pm
Aerobe
There is an official thank you thread in the Jibba-Jabba. ;]

Yays! I'm still for an rp thingy.. but juding by how slow people post, I can understand why it won't work.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:22 pm
just wondering, but around how long after a session ends are the winners announced? o:

I haven't been here in awhile, so I just don't know. ^ ^;;;

soo, around a month. o:  

KotokoPlum

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:34 am
KotokoPlum
just wondering, but around how long after a session ends are the winners announced? o:

I haven't been here in awhile, so I just don't know. ^ ^;;;

soo, around a month. o:

We are trying to get them done pretty quickly.
From now on as soon as an application ends the application under it will have it's winners announced.
Example: Application 14 ends so Application 13 winners will be announced. That gives the crew 2 weeks to vote. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:14 am
Hello crew! I'm TUSHYNIPS smile Look forward to chatting with you all heart  

TUSHYNIPS

Ghost of Ryuu2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:44 am
User Image
User ImageHai thar crew of this guild!!! *bows* I'm a mod in another guild,and I wanna share my Ideas on how to get more members. Wanna hear?User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:23 pm
hello all biggrin  

ilovmusic11

Friendly Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:49 pm
ilovmusic11
hello all biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any suggestions for the crew, dear? There are places set aside for you to make your entrance. The Jibba Jabba forum, for example.

------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff