Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
looking for a one-on-one rp partner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:26 pm
"Hmmm...", he said, peering into the fridge, pretending to be interested. "Got any blood?", he asked curiously, looking around, not even noticing that he had just said the word blood when he really meant to say something else.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:14 am
She looked at him weirdly. "Did you just say blood? I think you just said blood. Well I'm almost certin there is no blood, except for the stuff running through my veins." Once she realised completely what she had said she corrected herself. "not that I want my blood gone or anything but why do you want blood anyway?"  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:19 am
He stood up and laughed somewhat nervously. "Hahaha, I'm sorry, I was just thinking about how I gave blood earlier today, I meant to sayyyy...apple juice!", he said, picking it out of the fridge and examining it. He handed it to her. "Sorry, you get kind of delitious when you give blood... haha oh my goodness not delitious, delirious*... delirious* is what I meant to say, see what I mean?", he said. His heart began to beat a bit faster, as he fought to keep his eyes from staring at her neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:36 am
She looked at him. "Sure thats what you meant." She said walking closer to him. "I've given blood many times I'm never delirious. But then again I like needles." She said shrugging. "Oh well." She said turning around.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:03 am
"Oh, you like needles huh..?", he asked casually. He would've said something like, well, do you like fangs?, and sink his teeth into her, but he decided to toy with her a bit longer. "That's good..", he simply said instead, hinting that his fangs were like needles, and she should enjoy them soon enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:26 am
"Yes I think needles are fun to get." She said turning back around and smiling at ihm. "So do you want some apple juice or do you want to do something else?" She asked sweetly.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:34 am
He decided he didin't feel like putting himself through drinking that crap, all he wanted was blood, her blood. "Ahh actually I'm not that thirsty, really..", he lied. He laughed. "Haha, well your the first person I've ever met who enjoyed that kind of thing. That's interesting..", he said, edging closer to her. "How's your arm?", he asked, nodding towards it casually. "Can I see..?", he asked, innocently.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:34 pm
She looked at him then shrugged. "Sure." She said holding her arm out to him. It started to bleed again. "God I hate my arm right now." She said not wiping her arm.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:40 pm
"Awww that looks like it hurts..", he said, staring at her arm and holding it gently. "You want me to kiss it for you? And make it alll bettwerrr?", he said, jokingly, but really hoped she would say yes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:50 pm
She laughed softly then said "Go right ahead." She said as if she really wanted him to. "And to tell you the truth I odn't feel it at all."  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:57 pm
His eyes widened a bit. "Really? Looks like it hurts..", he said, leaning down and kissing her wound politley. Her blood pushed between his lips and he moaned ever softly, but quickly stopped doing so, so as to not wierd her out. He licked his lips quickly before he raised his head, so they were clean of any blood. He swallowed, and began to blush. "Well, you might wanna' put a bandaid or something on that.", he finally said to break the silence.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:03 pm
She looked at him and giggled slightly at the moan. "Yeah I don't feel pain." She pulled her arm away then went around the counter. she bent down and pulled out a long bandage that looked almost like a huge piece of tape. She then wrapped it around her wrist and fit it there. "So how does my blood taste?" She asked smirking.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:12 pm
He turned a bit pink around his cheeks. HE wondered if he should lie and say it was bad to avoid suspicion, but didin't want to sound rude, so just told the truth, pretending he was joking. "Muy delicioso! PERFECTO. VERY nice. What is that, A, B, AB positive? My favorite!", he beamed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:17 pm
She laughed harder. "It's AB positive. Your good at that." She said looking rather impressed by him. "But wow Blood does taste pretty good I will admit."  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:20 pm
"Oh yeah? Think so?", he asked, rather suprised that she had said that. He decided it'd be safe to agree. "Yep. Gotta' agree with you there... Tell me about it.", he said, some traces of her blood still in his mouth, and he swallowed again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff