Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:12 pm
((*chuckles* Sure, come on in! ^^ make a little profile of your charrie and hop on in.))

Ry turned a very delicate shade of pink. "...Old habits," she said with a embaressed grin/smile. She straightened up a bit, making sure her top hat covered her ears.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:14 pm
name-Shelli
age=-16  

browneyedemo

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:17 pm
((AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA))

Zach laughed, focusing. A moment later, a short gust of wind blew off her hat and let it float to the ground a few feet away. He leaned against his sister, whispering, "Shall we play with her a bit, imooto?"

"Not this one, onii-chan," She whispered back. "She's... interesting, to say the least."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:19 pm
((Do you think you could be just a tiny bit more descriptive? If you look at the first page, second post, you'll kinda get a loose idea. I need at least the name, age, appearence, and maybe even history or personality ^^;; Sorry to be inconvenient...))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:21 pm
"Eeeep!" Ry looked around frantically, her pointed ears twitching against the wind. "Get back...here!" She jumped a bit and tackled her hat before it flew off. Sitting there, blinking cluelessly, she hastily pulled the top hat back over her ears before standing back up again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:26 pm
Walt got up, and started waling around the clocktower, looking at it.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:31 pm
Zach laughed. She's kinda cute.

Alice shoved against him gently. "I heard that," She muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:34 pm
Ry brushed off herself, then walked back over and sat around where she was sitting before, too embaressed to look the siblings in the eye again after her little chase. "I'm sorry," she murmured in a shy, embaressed tone.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:41 pm
Zach laughed. Making sure that their contact wouldn't be broken, he leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "Actually, I did it..." His lips lightly touched her skin and he could hear her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:46 pm
Her mind was a jumble of sound. Music, really, from a piano and from a flute. There weren't real words in her heads, only sounds or the occasional picture. "Oh..." was all she said, a tentative smile on her lips.

((After you post, Repent, it's going to get actiony ^^ Things will blow up!))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:54 pm
((Yippee.))

Zach gently kissed Ry's lips, and pulled away. Alice growled, pulling her hand from his. He bit his lip as his DNA snapped back into place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:10 pm
(I figured I should ask before joining this rp. Would it be ok if I posted with two paragraphs every post? Or would this kill the rp, scare people aware? Cause I've had trouble in the past with people responding to my posts cause of the shear overkill on detail).  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:06 pm
((Go ahead and come on in ^^ I like detail!))

Her large doeish eyes got very, very wide. Her hands immediatly went to her lips, feeling the slight warmth. It was, after all, her first kiss. Ry, being ever the modest and very embaressed little thing, started to stammer, looking between Zach and Alice. "W-W-What-" Suddenly, there was a large BOOM from over head.

The face of the clocktower had exploded, showers of glass and crystal raining down upon the bystanders below.

"It's started," whispered Ry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:09 pm
Zach touched his sister's shoulder. She nodded, her hand going in his again. "What's started?" He asked.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:15 pm
Ry closed her eyes tightly for a moment before standing up. "U-Ummm..." Then she smiled, abit sadly. "It's nothing you nice people have to worry about." She gently placed her hands over their entwined ones. "Cherish this,' she said simply, then dropped their hands and ran off towards the maintenance entrance to the clocktower.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff