Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Yuri Lowenthal must be f**king rich Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jack2634

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:48 pm
Puppetry

Death Note happened pretty fast. I like the series, except fans started doing stupid things and creating simple-minded fanfics. Code Geass becoming mainstream isn't happening as fast as I thought it would though.

Honestly, although I'm sad about the series ending, (I loved Light, I've never empathized with an anime character so much before,) I'm glad it ended before all the really idiotic fanstuff began to happen to it. It was hard enough with Naruto, seeing what was once just a simple anime turn into this behemoth that divided people into love/hate groups over it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:58 pm
XxGrieverxX
I like Naruto, but it's not my favorite anime. :0
Death Note became popular because of Adult Swim, I think. I haven't watched the anime, but I've seen the opening and I hate it. I read the manga waaay before then and it's my favorite manga. ;-;
User Image

crying crying I like the opening. More so the artists. Unless they changed it from Japanese to American. the World is a good song from Naitomea. Not there best but I still like it.

Kamen Ride

haseo9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:07 am
only thing i hated about the american death note opening was that they reaaaaalllly ******** up the subtitles they used the same world and translated ti into something not only totally diffrent but something that isnt remotly possible. they could have just put a human f*** there but not ******** up the whole subs. but does anyone know where i can find some code geass manga i wanna see if Rolo trys to kill nunally like he killed shirly. and for the sheer reason of wanting to see more then 6 chapters out of the manga.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:51 am
Nope, currently no one is translating the manga. I can only find the first 5 volumes on Onemanga.  

Kamen Ride

fk12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:50 pm
Puppetry
fk12
Since this seems relevant enough: It was recently announced that Yuri is gonna play Simon in the English version of Gurren Lagann.

Steve Blum still beats him in the sheer number of roles. Name something without Steve in it. I dare you.

Isn't Simon the little boy though? He looked small to me when I read the Gurren Lagann manga at least xD I always pictured him with a Shinji-type voice.

I... think so. I really haven't watched Gurren Lagann.

Spike Spencer is awesome. And I'm not just saying that because he played Majic Lin. ... O-okay, I am.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:18 pm
yeah clown i have tried 4 manga sites mangafox has the most anime s eries that get keeped on there

onemanga has better updates though

mangavolume has good mangas too but some of the manga can also be considered hentai or what most manga sites like to call smut

and bleach exile has most of the mangas that would have been delted they are liek the only site that u can find berserk chapters

mangafox has all the dot hack mangas andboth code geass lelocu of the rebellion code geass suzaku of the conter attack and code geass knight mare of nunally  

haseo9

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:38 am
Hah I'll probably meet Yuri Lowenthal and Spike Spencer on Halloween weekend as they'll be at a con in Miami that weekend and I wanna go. I'll totally make Yuri sign my .hack//G.U. stuff, just got Johnny Yong Bosch to do so last weekend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:35 pm
Gaarita
Hah I'll probably meet Yuri Lowenthal and Spike Spencer on Halloween weekend as they'll be at a con in Miami that weekend and I wanna go. I'll totally make Yuri sign my .hack//G.U. stuff, just got Johnny Yong Bosch to do so last weekend.

... Yuri Lowenthal AND Spike Spencer? Plus Johnny previously?!

emo My envy knows no bounds.  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:06 am
Aww, poor FK. too much envy-ness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:55 pm
SO QUESTION FOR ANYONE THAT IS UP ON CODE GEASS EPS ..WHEN THE HELL WILL LELOUCH SAVE KAREN AND WHY DID THEY MAKE C.C EVEN CUTER  

haseo9

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:59 pm
User Image

Cause they want a bigger fan base?
He can't save Kallen as of now. To Lelouch C.C. is more important. Without her, the black knights are nothing, never would have been formed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:59 pm
EHH TRUE and i felt that episode made lelouch fell like *waait wtf your leaving me for charles aka CURLEY ?!*and this person that caps the show has the funniest thing for each picture like when charles opened his eyes after he shoot himself and he was smiling he put"RAPE TIEM NAO.*  

haseo9

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:18 am
I don't watch Code Geass. It's strange and I'm lost.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:10 am
HAI. FK. No longer to be jealous! Yuri's come to the Con! X3
I can't wait to see him!

BreathLessX
Crew

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:48 am
oh u guys can go die the ;-; the only kind of con i can reach is comic con and some of the ones on the top east cost.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff