Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Kenshin RP~
New Ruroni Kenshin RP, anything goes. All are welcome! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:02 pm
"You all can come or not, including Sanosuke. It makes little difference to me. But I'm leaving tonight at nightfall, so if you're coming be ready by then." *He looks at the sun; it is already setting, nightfall is just a couple of hours away.* "If there's anything you want to do, better hurry."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:14 pm
"If it's a threat that looms over all the country, I'm in. Maybe this time, I'll kill them. In any case, I came here to report to the station down here. They said something wierd was going down here in Tokyo"  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:34 am
*Several hours later Aoshi is standing in front of the dojo, waiting for Saito and Kenshin*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:10 am
-Kenshin, having agreed to go to stop this revolulation, steps out of the dojo into the night air, his sakobeto at his side.- This one is ready to go.  

ShdwMasterAshura

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:53 pm
"Saito's late. If he takes much longer, we're leaving without him."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:17 pm
"If he doesn't get here, he can catch up later." Kenshin looked arouned, frowning only slightly.  

ShdwMasterAshura

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:06 pm
"Shinomori!" Saitoh screams as he gets to the Dojo "There's someone at the station you should see. He says that he's a member of the Oniwabnshu!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:37 pm
*Aoshi's eyes glint dangerously.* "Oniwaban, huh?" *He places a hand on his kodachis* "I think I will meet with this man"  

DragonsBlaze

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:28 pm
"all right then let's go. battousai, you should stay here and make sure that Racoon girl is safe." he says as they both walk off towards the station  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:58 am
be careful!  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:39 pm
*As they're walking* "Did the man tell you his name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:34 pm
"he said his name was Hiensei Makinichio. That and the fact that he claims to be Oniwaban is the only thing we could get out of him"  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:14 am
"Hiensei Makinichio... it sounds familiar, but there was never an Oniwaban by that name. He's probably with the so-called New Oniwaban, in which case he will tell me all he knows and then die."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:43 am
"No, don't kill him yet.....he could lead us to their hideout." he says as they approach the police station  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:03 pm
"We'll see." he says as they enter. "Where is he?"  
~Kenshin RP~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items