Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
morrowind RP {accepting, need evil people} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QUICK LIGHTS ON OR OFF
  on
  off
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:16 pm
{ok lol}
{BEGIN THE VIOLENCE AND THE TALKING AND THE STUFFS WITH THE WEAPONS AND THE SHINY THINGS}
{its night time right now so vampires can start off anywhere they want lol}
_____________________________________________________________-____

Darius stands on a frozen out cropping in the icy wastes of soltheim, a dead grahl at his hind paws, its icy light blue blood dripping onto the windswept ice sheet he stood on, his claymore in his right hand flecks of ice and light blue blood splattered along its razor sharp edge that cast off an unearthly glow  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:48 pm
(hey lupine me and phoenix wanted to join can we?)  

tyfra95

tyfra95

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:52 pm
(and if we do is it ok if i use my half human half demon?...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:00 pm

Powers: fire, wind and light.

desciption: Phoenix usally wears a gold tunick and gold karate pants his sword is five foot four inches and the hilt is shaped like a Phoenix with the head along the blade and the feet holding a red sphere with a black eye like piece in the center. He also has a bow strung to his back and his quiver attached to his belt he has a multi coloured crystal inbedded in his right hand and that is what allows him to se his elemntal powers. When the crstail becomes clear it means that he has used to much power...when it goes completely clear he can not use any spells for twenty-four hours unless he charges witch takes half an hour. His hair colour is light blond and is down to his shoulders in length.

Bio:when Phonix was around eighteen years old his Father who's soul was entraped in a large Phoenix whom Phoenix liked to call "Master Phoenix" sent him on a journey to stop a mad man who was Zamion himself. This event sent Phoenix's life into a life of warfare and fighting when all he wanted was peace. His friends died but thanks to the god of there world they were returned. Phoenix althogh he tried everything to stop Zamion he had to sacrifice his life in the end. After forty years of living in the spirit realm the god of there realm had gained enough stregth and power to resurect everyone and send them to a new world to start there legacy over again, without Zamion desturbing the ballance of there lives.

Personality: Phoenix is usaly a peacefull, kind hearted person who is always a tad over pretective of his friends. He always seems to be the one puting him self infront of others in danger and is one to seek revenge on those who harm him or any of his friends. He is always somewhat cautious with the people around him and is always ready to step in on fight. Phoenix's anger Doesn't show normaly. His anger shows by activating his ultimate form the more anger he gains the higher in his ultimate form he get's. Phoenix, even though he seemes to be happy at times always seemes to be hiding a mood that is hard to tell what it is. since he was put through war all his life he is always seeing flash backs of thoose times witch is hard for him to deal with at times since the flash backs remind him of the worst times through his war torn life.  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:05 pm
Phoenix had just come out of a hotel in wolverin hall, a big friend of the werewolfs he had decided to stay there for a quick vacation but Phoenix knew things weren't as they seemed. he took flight and in mere seconds was offf flying towards a dark energy source he had just felt sky rocket. He didn't know what it could be but it wasn't good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:03 pm
{lol wolverine hall is the head seat of the mages guild werewolves are only on soltheim and in the wilds of morrowind XD}
darius kicked the frozen corpse and started to walk off heading in a southerly direction  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vyst

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:04 am
yea interestin lookin L lupin -_- very funny...*cough
so what are we suppose to do now?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:11 am
{post like me thats how it works in an rp lol}
darius continued walking till he came to the edge of the southern forest
he noticed a bird in a tree nearby and felt his stomach grumble at the sight of the plump bird
he dropped to a crouch, he flexed his claws slowly before pouncing with incredible strength and barreling into the slower bird burying his teeth into the creature he then landed on the ground and took the dead bird from his mouth and started to pick the feathers off  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:31 pm
(sorry havent been on lupine, back at mums house and things are limited around here, cnt get on comp as much as i want to now so might not be on much, sorry again, ill try to get on if i can kay)

Ivine looks around while walking, she kinda got lost about an hour or so ago so she doesnt know where she is, all she knows is that theirs a strong scent nearby and it burns her nose, she kicks an ice rock and looks around "stupid bloody vampires" she mutters "thinking their so smart" she huffs and sits down, having not fed in a while so her eyes were red, needing and wanting blood  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:02 am
{lol its ok same here kinda my sleeps realy been messing with me being online, im pretty much nocturnal lol}

after picking the feathers off he tore into the dead bird and ate his fill he then buried the bloody skeleton of the bird in the snow around the base of the tree and continued walking on his hind paws till he came to the den he and his mother used to live in  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:43 am
(haha, ill try n get on as much as i can okay..^_^)

she utters a couple of swear words and stomps the ground "i.hate.you" she said and with each word she stomped the ground "stupid david" she growled "thinking hes smarter than everyone" she said talking to herself, fuming  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:05 pm
he walked in and looked around at some of the half frozen wooden furniture before picking up a small leather bound sack and pulling some gold out of it, he then put the gold in a small bag on his back, he then walked out and started heading for the port in fort frostmoth  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:01 pm
Zatchin jumpped down in front of the one known as David. "Your blood smells sooo good." She licked her lips.

Erik looked pleased with the confrontation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:53 pm
She sighs and stomps the ground one more time before looking around "stupid stupid stupid, i knew i shouldnt have listen to him but no...." she plops down on the ground before laying down, facing the sky "great......"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:26 pm
darius caem near the sea port in the imperial fort and cut a boat from the dock, he got on it and unfurled the sails catching the wind, he turned the small vessel towards the mainland of morrowind and started to sail towards it  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff