Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Remember the titans((War,Mecha)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:03 pm
"okay, after I can show you my titan" he stepped out the door and waited for Tsuna to follow  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:04 pm
she grabbed her jacket "sure"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:13 pm
"so what is actually goes wong with you titan" Aron walked down the hall and felt the same glare he felt before on him he looked to the left and saw his freinds looking at him he looked back at Tsuna and kept talking about their Titans until they got to her's  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:15 pm
she tied her jacket around her waist and held her hands behind her back like before as they walked "she likes to shut down in the middle of battles"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:20 pm
Arron through his jacket on the elevator rail and taking out Hocs an turned him on "hey Hocs what do you think" "well it could be the energy cell" aron set down Hocs on the work bench on the left " Tsuna what model and year is this?" Hocs on the work bench started to to pull up a folder with multiple scematics orginized by year  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:23 pm
"I think it's a 2016, but I can't remember the model"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:32 pm
Hocs opened the 2016 sub-folder and looke through the modeles "well due to the fact that yours is five years old it might be that the battery cell is dieing out or the wires are frayed either way yours is still younger than Arron's" Arron got on the elevator and walked to the controls "okay Hocs where is the Energy cell ?""it should be in the center of the chest, there should be a small shaft 2X2 ft you can crawl through and reach the energy cell""okay" arron pulled out a pair of gloves and crawled in  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:39 pm
"it must be the wires, I just got the battery replaced two years ago" she sat next to Hocs  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:52 pm
Arron took note of that and crawled out"can I get into the pilot pit" he lowered the elevator and went over to Hocs "hocs I need you to take a internal scan of this Titan and see where the wires are damaged" he got back into the elevator and went back up to the pilot pit  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:54 pm
"sure but you might want to take the elevator back down, I've got a number lock on the pilot pit... I can't remember why though I just do" she chuckled and walked over to the elevator base  

Frank_36912

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:57 pm
she pushed herself onto the railing as she waited  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:04 pm
arron Brought down the elevator and let Tsuna get on "so your Titan 2016 mines anceint its 2012" Arron stared to blush at the thought of Tsuna again while Hocs put a heart backroun on the screen behind them "so are you going to be in the training too?" he asked when they reached the pilot pit  

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:06 pm
"yeah, I still need a little work on piloting" she leaned over and punched in the numbers opening the pilot pit and climbing in to move some things around and climbing back out "there you go"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:09 pm
"okay" Hocs took off the backround before arron saw it, Arron grabbed Hocs and linked him up with the Titan then waiting for the scan to be complete "hey while the scan is going on you wanna go and see the Titans and maybe get something to drink"  

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:11 pm
"sure" she smiled a little and was leaning agents the railing of the elevator, her belly button ring showing a little  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff